Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
The ass! What is happening? And chloe mafia stuck in the middle of it looking a wee bit scared.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
There's no talking to him/her though. He gives some half assed answer about why he needs the procedure, usually referencing being botched and childhood trauma and then goes into how famous he/she is all over the world. They're (confusing myself now) relentless about this fame, popularity crap, that has no relevance to what they're doing to themselves, but I think they understand if they stop they won't get the attention because that's the only place it stems from. They've also said they have some medical condition which makes it impossible to build muscle, so bought a six pack and loadsa stuff. He is truly fucked but it boils down to attention seeking and ego. Think he decided to buy himself celebrity status and because he's an uninteresting individual with no talent this was the only route. I laughed when I saw the z listers he's done pap walks with. Again truly fucked.
What childhood trauma exactly? Poor little rich boy

He cant afford kensington...the flats there are over 2 million and thats just for a tiny flat. I believe he like a lot of people are smoke and mirrors. He gets freebies for promoting things. The hair extensions all free...he promotes them on his insta. Surgeries and the hotel stays are all free in return for promotion. The only thing he probably pays for are the sh*tty fashionnova clothes
His dressing room looked very basic and cheap when he had them women in cleaning it for him

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
I don't think he got the implants a few weeks ago and they failed, I think he only just got them. Back then the surgeons stories were just of the nose job and removing silicone from his feet, no arse implants. Then he was sitting on a plane a couple of days later and out clubbing the day he got back. A surgery complication sounds just like Chad's usual crap that he flogs to the DM.
No because if you look at his bum it wrnt even more big and cartoonish after the latest surgery, so most likely it was a fix for the botch job/infection

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Hes always posting posing for what look like professional photographs, does anyone ever see these or is it for him to personally dribble over 😂