Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gingrog

VIP Member
What's with all the Madonna music just lately? Justify My Love seems to be on none stop repeat on her stories just lately. She that desperate for Madge to notice her or sumat.
Makes me gag 🤮🤮🤮 when she tries to do the sultry dancing thing in her Nora Batty tights. Not to mention that godawful wink and fat bum hole lips pout every time she eye fucks herself. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
She is quite painfully out of the loop and tries hard to be 'young and hip'. She'll find a song she thinks is cool and plays it to death on IG. She is that cringe, Facebook, try-hard, mum.

Reactions: 5

BigMavis

VIP Member
Dolly may have been cut off and the trust fund may have dried up. It certainly looks like leaching, they have a brass neck and feel entitled to special treatment so I could totally see them rocking up to a contacts home and demanding a room, fine dining and entertainment. Seems to be completely alone.
Surgeons possibly using them as a human guinea pig under the guise of pioneering with their clinic being promoted. This theory is possible.
I know my bags and I've noticed a few obvious fakes and fantasy reps. Why would a millionaire do that?

Reactions: 4

daisymay30

In her video today she says her nose is still healing and it sounds like she was given a cream to help it heal faster. How can she can be wearing make-up so soon after the operation?!

Lunagooner

VIP Member
Hmm, I think you’re definitely onto something there beaut! 🧐 I’ve had a thought,okay, so hear me out please… Alves will have put some of his sperm aside (possibly even flogging it online too) so when he gets his womb, cervix, ovaries and uterus transplants he will proceed to have his own sperm inseminated. 🫥
Oh my beaut you're one step ahead of my thoughts i only went as far as a surrogate rent a womb :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

TooFarScone

VIP Member
He's always goes heavy on OF after being with Chloe!! Soon as I seen him with her the other night I thought I bet he'll be at it again. She must be his inspiration.

Jjjjj555

I saw the latest massage story and the dark spots are all over the arms and body too. Sorta like bruised fruit, which would make sense seeing how much they put their body through on a monthly basis with all the surgeries.

Notredamn

VIP Member
She’s like a human riddle. A poser in more ways than one. That autocorrected to ‘loser’, which would also be apt 😂

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
I've just spent a stupid amount of time zooming in on photos to see if it's a breast plate. Surely the edges would be obvious.

P1nkie!

The latest nightclub stories, Alves bending over, hair moved over the shoulder, shaking that mishaped bum, looking like a baboon. Did Alves even post about Trans Day of Visibility??

• Haha

gingrog

VIP Member
She looks so...soft and squishy?! Not fat, just like there isn't a scrap of muscle on her.

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
Absolutely! I'm just here for the endless hilarity of the clothes, wigs, shoes and the winking and the pouting etc etc..........I have been very restrained and not commented on any of his Instagram posts as I don't want to be blocked and miss something:giggle:
Haha same here! Need my daily dose of laugh 🤣
---
You’re an angel then 😇 because I couldn’t help myself and the cunt has blocked me! 😭
What did you comment? 🤣

• Haha