Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky2

VIP Member
They do look like aluminium foil on the legs. These are for sure ice skating tights! Perhaps she is trying to get on strictly

The reason she wears them is they make you legs look shapely. Unless there is any light shining on them then they just blind you

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
No. You cant.
One can legally change their gender. It is NOT an easy process, but it can happen. I have a close friend who is trans and she has had a hideous time trying to go from M - F. Her driving license says she is female.

But, she is not a freak like Jessica.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
He needed the closet organizer people to come and arrange his clothes - it looks the same I see no organization, the way he made it out I thought he would have a walk in wardrobe like Molly Maes and have loads of clothes organized into type and color - his just looks like they tidied up his mess! I love the part where the woman is pointing out the rip in the dress to the other woman!
How ridiculous! That wasn’t something that he couldn’t do. Just too bloody lazy. If there was £2 million, I guarantee at least a zone or two closer to Mayfair would have been on the cards.

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Why have you tagged yourself at Harrods when we can clearly see Harrods in the background ya daft cunt! 🙄
8AB0CC9D-8741-48D4-935E-DFA622D18F67.jpeg
182E0B1C-C4D6-4087-83DF-A62CF83A9679.jpeg
82CF724C-2FF2-4F81-ABB7-3EDE3F3A2303.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

gingrog

VIP Member
It's all bullshit figures, they all share the same crap. Just like everyone on OF seems to be in the top 0.00000001% 🥱

BigMavis

VIP Member
Still don't understand what I'm looking at. My brain says leg with a strange anomaly on the inner thigh. But I've even questioned if its an arm pit.
Has filler from her butt migrated to her inner thigh?

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Got to be addiction to pain meds. Usually opioid addiction is very clear from appearance but so hard to tell here. But we're meant to believe these pics are following surgery from yesterday???
Crazy!