Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Halliestar

VIP Member
Her eyebrow stuff is pretty incredible btw, better than Glossier boy brow. Veryyyyy surprised as most influencer products are complete tat. It’s already becoming a staple for me and my mates and we don’t even follow her.
Oooo this is good to know as I ordered the sculpt product yesterday 😂

Reactions: 1

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
She never shows the product touching the skin and blending it out. It’s always cut and a choppy video. If you look you’ll see you don’t actually see the blushes or whatever they are first being applied 🤫

Reactions: 1

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Her eyebrow stuff is pretty incredible btw, better than Glossier boy brow. Veryyyyy surprised as most influencer products are complete tat. It’s already becoming a staple for me and my mates and we don’t even follow her.
ohhhh interesting..., what product is the best?

Tea4u

VIP Member
Wow look how many followers her brand has already. Still don’t get the hype around her. Never have.

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
I got the kit, my fave in it is the sculpt and the pencil it’s teeny and perfect for drawing on hairs. The other product I could do without tbh
heard good things about it from other people posting... I just think the packaging looks very cheap ? Not sure if others feel the same but that’s what put me off