Jesshunt2 - Jess Hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find thread on this Instagramer... anyone know who she is? I only recently started following her and she seems to be on holiday 24/7?

Reactions: 4
I think she’s just some young pretty next door kinda gal, watched her on YT and she seems super thick and engrossed with herself. She’s dating footballer Jamie Paterson (mega ugly).

Reactions: 6
Her Instagram posts are nothing but ads! No personal or engaging content whatsoever, and I've tried watching her on Youtube but she's just so vapid.

Reactions: 8
Surprised there isn’t more about this girl on here! I honestly have no idea how she’s so popular on insta. All she ever posts is tacky fast fashion ads with pointless captions and never bothers to reply to anyone’s comments. Now she’s got a range with PLT! Ughhhh

Reactions: 7
She’s lovely!!!!!! Meet her last august in Ibiza. Partied with her she bought me and my friend drinks

Surprised there isn’t more about this girl on here! I honestly have no idea how she’s so popular on insta. All she ever posts is tacky fast fashion ads with pointless captions and never bothers to reply to anyone’s comments. Now she’s got a range with PLT! Ughhhh
I was following her for ages but was never influenced by anything she wore or did. Just a blonde girl...
Saw she has a collection with PLT and I’m not sure how well it’ll do.

I was following her for ages but was never influenced by anything she wore or did. Just a blonde girl...
Saw she has a collection with PLT and I’m not sure how well it’ll do.
Totally agree, she’s never influenced me to buy/do anything. There’s nothing interesting or informative about her fashion posts and the PLT range is very basic. Just clothes that girls might wear once for an insta pic then throw to the back of the wardrobe.

Reactions: 7
She’s from my home town and she’s actually just as pretty in real life and really down to earth. Unfortunately her success means loads of talentless basic girls in Plymouth now think they can be just as insta famous and it’s led to a tragic wave of wannabes posing on street corners in cheap dresses, desperately trying to pretend their famous too 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her Instagram posts are nothing but ads! No personal or engaging content whatsoever, and I've tried watching her on Youtube but she's just so vapid.
She comes across as the most boring and unoriginal influencer out there.

Reactions: 2
Wow look how many followers her brand has already. Still don’t get the hype around her. Never have.

Her eyebrows are disgusting. I don’t get how she thinks they look good?!?!

Reactions: 2