Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So surprised this thread isn’t more popular. Where I’m from she’s so popular. Almost all my female mutuals follow her. I understand why, I think her Instagram is aesthetically pleasing and she’s great fashion inspo. However, came here from her eyebrow tutorial and other videos (which are rare) where she’s looking into the camera straight on. She looks completely different, her nose and her whole face looks different. She’s one of few people that genuinely look worlds better in their side profile.

Reactions: 5

Guccigal

Chatty Member
She’s stunning let’s not lie
Uhh stunning is a huge reach personally. Her body is amazing but her face is really off, I don’t find her attractive and there’s a reason she doesn’t film much close up, straight on face content

Peachylite

Chatty Member
This girl is annoying.. she’s just from Plymouth (my home town) she went to the same secondary school as I did, she was a few years below me and was a no one, I didn’t know who she was until a few years back, she got famous because a few years ago Mario Falcone shared her picture on Instagram and she just grew from there. Her eyebrows are awful too!

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Wtaf she looks like a completely different human. I'm sorry that's scary af and needs to stop being normalised
Has she had a thread lift? I noticed in a story she posted yesterday of a close up of her face and her eyes look super lifted to what they used to be!

• Haha
Personally don’t think she’s that beautiful! Like she’s obviously pretty but the way a lot of girls seem to worship her is so weird. Her eyebrows are too big now. All for accepting natural beauty but she’s forcing them to take up the majority of her forehead now.

justforfun93

Does anyone care about Jess Hunt still? 🤣 this chats gone quiet… happy to add some gossip in if anyone wants it!?

saffronzzxx

i don’t think this thread is active anymore but came on here to find a thread on jess to see what people think of Refy. i gave in to the hype and ordered the brow sculpt and it’s honestly crap. i got it in the hopes it wouldn’t leave me with white residue like soap brows do, but it does. if not worse.
while wearing it a few people pointed out that it looked like i had glue in my eyebrows 😭 so embarrassing. influencers rave about it as if it’s the best product ever but i just don’t get it
i think because her eyebrows are so nice naturally it’s kind of misleading because you don’t get the same look as her if you have shorter brows :/

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
Looks like it must have been a conscious decision to not have Jenna known by customers etc as co-founder. Maybe she prefers being behind the scenes as she’s not an influencer herself.
BB85042D-F0B9-41FB-A585-21D42BEEFF70.jpeg

younatnat

Couldn't find thread on this Instagramer... anyone know who she is? I only recently started following her and she seems to be on holiday 24/7?

Reactions: 4

Guccigal

Chatty Member
So surprised this thread isn’t more popular. Where I’m from she’s so popular. Almost all my female mutuals follow her. I understand why, I think her Instagram is aesthetically pleasing and she’s great fashion inspo. However, came here from her eyebrow tutorial and other videos (which are rare) where she’s looking into the camera straight on. She looks completely different, her nose and her whole face looks different. She’s one of few people that genuinely look worlds better in their side profile.
Yeah her face straight on is incredibly lopsided. Has she had any facial surgery?

Must admit her body is banging and looks the same as in pics on PLT

amber6574

it was what she looked like before the instagram fame, her eyes didn’t look anywhere near as almond shaped and everything looked less “lifted”
I noticed she got rid of loads of her old photos, they were like a completely different person... different face, different style

Tea4u

VIP Member
Surprised there isn’t more about this girl on here! I honestly have no idea how she’s so popular on insta. All she ever posts is tacky fast fashion ads with pointless captions and never bothers to reply to anyone’s comments. Now she’s got a range with PLT! Ughhhh
I was following her for ages but was never influenced by anything she wore or did. Just a blonde girl...
Saw she has a collection with PLT and I’m not sure how well it’ll do.

saffronzzxx

every time i use the brow sculpt i get so angry that i spent money on it. it’s SHOCKINGLY bad and doesn’t hold my eyebrows in place for longer than 20 mins