Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Biyanltatexox

Chatty Member
She’s no longer with her football boyfriend, she’s actually with a model now, she doesn’t post anything about him on her insta so it’s like he doesn’t exist. He however has photos of them together / photos of her. They went to coachella together and they’ve also been on holiday together before that.
Who’s Her bf

Reactions: 3

Katleesi

VIP Member
She’s done a tutorial today on her stories about how she does her eyebrows - I never realised how small her natural eyebrows were before she brushes them out! They look better before she does that - she looks crazy with them caterpillars on her face. (I feel bad saying that because she seems nice and not as annoying as most influencers)

sephylily

VIP Member
i don’t think this thread is active anymore but came on here to find a thread on jess to see what people think of Refy. i gave in to the hype and ordered the brow sculpt and it’s honestly crap. i got it in the hopes it wouldn’t leave me with white residue like soap brows do, but it does. if not worse.
while wearing it a few people pointed out that it looked like i had glue in my eyebrows 😭 so embarrassing. influencers rave about it as if it’s the best product ever but i just don’t get it
i think because her eyebrows are so nice naturally it’s kind of misleading because you don’t get the same look as her if you have shorter brows :/
sister's friend gave her hers bc she doesn't like it at all. will try and see if it works on me or nah but i don't have high hopes

I really like the refy sculpt, has anyone used the make up? Can’t work out if it’s just influencers reviewing the, who get it for free, can’t trust anything these days.
not sure who her bf is but she does seems very naturally pretty even in the before shots.

Halliestar

VIP Member
It pulls my brow hairs out when ever I use it and come to take it off 😩 I commented it once on a photo on the Refy page and others also agreed with me. They hardly ever put up negative reviews on their site as I’ve sent one before which they never put on

KYLIE

VIP Member
Her eyebrows are disgusting. I don’t get how she thinks they look good?!?!

Reactions: 2

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
Her Instagram posts are nothing but ads! No personal or engaging content whatsoever, and I've tried watching her on Youtube but she's just so vapid.
She comes across as the most boring and unoriginal influencer out there.

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
I haven’t watched the podcast but does Jess acknowledge that it’s not just her that created and owns Refy?

Katleesi

VIP Member
i don’t think this thread is active anymore but came on here to find a thread on jess to see what people think of Refy. i gave in to the hype and ordered the brow sculpt and it’s honestly crap. i got it in the hopes it wouldn’t leave me with white residue like soap brows do, but it does. if not worse.
while wearing it a few people pointed out that it looked like i had glue in my eyebrows 😭 so embarrassing. influencers rave about it as if it’s the best product ever but i just don’t get it
i think because her eyebrows are so nice naturally it’s kind of misleading because you don’t get the same look as her if you have shorter brows :/
I have it, I actually really like it, but at the same time I’ve had like eyebrow mascaras/gels that do the same thing whilst also adding in colour (so now having to also use a pencil to fill in sparse areas) so I don’t feel like it’s some kind of revolutionary product like everyone seems to act that it is… it’s very pricey too including the p&p.

xoxogossipgorl

The sculpt is awful, if I actually manage to glue my brow hairs down without white bits all over them they go back to normal in a few hours anyway. I still think her products look so good tho I’d love to try her brush and bronzer but I feel like it’s a facade like the sculpt was

Chocogossiper

find it really annoying she has this feature on graces podcast, given jess has become extremely successful in influencing, but she comes from affluence and privilege. so not sure why others who’ve actually worked hard to get where they are haven’t been given opportunities to showcase their journey.