Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Halliestar

VIP Member
I really like the refy sculpt, has anyone used the make up? Can’t work out if it’s just influencers reviewing the, who get it for free, can’t trust anything these days.
not sure who her bf is but she does seems very naturally pretty even in the before shots.
I want to try the cream bronzer but from reviews I’ve seen although it’s meant to be good you don’t actually get much product and hit the pan really quick. They seem reasonable price though to give it ago!

Reactions: 2

nightmareonbondstreet

I’ve just come across Jess Hunt - who is she and where did she come from? My Instagram feed is suddenly filled with Refy beauty and she seems like a pretty young girl who’s appeared out of nowhere with this amazing beauty brand that’s suddenly everywhere? Like how did she get started and get into that?

Guccigal

Chatty Member
find it really annoying she has this feature on graces podcast, given jess has become extremely successful in influencing, but she comes from affluence and privilege. so not sure why others who’ve actually worked hard to get where they are haven’t been given opportunities to showcase their journey.
Grace is exactly the same if not worse so I’m hardly surprised Jess has gone on that sham of a podcast

does Jess come from money? Followed her for years but she never really speaks about her private life

Guccigal

Chatty Member
I’ve just come across Jess Hunt - who is she and where did she come from? My Instagram feed is suddenly filled with Refy beauty and she seems like a pretty young girl who’s appeared out of nowhere with this amazing beauty brand that’s suddenly everywhere? Like how did she get started and get into that?
Grace Beverley recently did a podcast ep with her that answers all your questions

long story short, started influencing yonks ago. Always known for her bushy brows, started refy off the back of that with a cofounder and the stuff is surprisingly good so it’s taken off

P.s. the podcast is a yawn fest on both sides, she’s so impossibly boring

Maria44

Well, in fairness, the brand probably wouldn't have taken off as much without Jess.

I remember when it launched EVERY influencer was plugging it due to their friendship/wannabe friendship with Jess.

I doubt Jenna actually cares whether or not she is in the forefront of the brand because she is raking it in. Most brands have the 'face' and then the people who are more qualified behind the scenes, the actual brains. She is the girl who started 'the gypsy shrine' those stick on festival face stickers. She's a product developer too from a bit of googling.
Yeah for sure! And Jess is known for her brows (whether you like them or not) think it’s funny she has founder and Jenna has co-founder tho

Halliestar

VIP Member
I received the sculpt product last week and honestly I don’t think it’s all that 👀 the reviews seem to be mainly positive how ever I did a review saying what I thought and they haven’t put it on there 🙄

Reactions: 1

Guccigal

Chatty Member
ye I’d love to know... shes often asked to speak about her diet /workout in her comments but she never does any content on it ...weird considering I’m sure a lot of people follow her for her amazing body
Tbf I know some influencers that don’t comment on their food/workout as they’re not experts and don’t want to give out incorrect info or they don’t want to be known as fitness influencers

But yeah her body is amazing and looks exactly the same on pretty little thing too

NovemberEcho

I can’t watch her stories as her voice goes up and down so much? Morning guys and happy. SundAayY hope you are. All. doing gooOod todaAy:censored:
She’s stunning though and seems harmless 🥴

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Her body is amazing! Does she actually workout a lot? I rarely see her stories to be honest
ye I’d love to know... shes often asked to speak about her diet /workout in her comments but she never does any content on it ...weird considering I’m sure a lot of people follow her for her amazing body

Katleesi

VIP Member
Her body is amazing! Does she actually workout a lot? I rarely see her stories to be honest
late reply... i've seen her answer a few times on q&a's that she workouts like 5 times a week via the tone & sculpt app.. so i don't think it's any intense gym session just some home workouts :)

justforfun93

To be fair, she’s not very interesting. She’s a pretty girl and has a fab figure, but so monotone I have to skip her IG stories whenever she talks literally zero personality😂 Feel free to share the gossip… she always kept her relationship with that footballer hush hush but I assumed they split a while back?
She’s no longer with her football boyfriend, she’s actually with a model now, she doesn’t post anything about him on her insta so it’s like he doesn’t exist. He however has photos of them together / photos of her. They went to coachella together and they’ve also been on holiday together before that.