JesselleKing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
fully aware i sound like my mum, but that jumper is not a dress. reckon she goes out like that?

Reactions: 6
Nooooo not her trying to convince herself and everyone else that that shirt is a dress wtf 😬 I'm cringing so hard rn

Reactions: 4
I can’t figure out how she makes any money 🤷‍♀️ her engagement isn’t great and she “sacks off work” for the slightest thing. In the real world we’d all be sacked if we were that lazy!

Reactions: 7
In her recent stories she keeps mentioning the ‘Big Cry’ which she finally managed to do. Looking at her ‘shirt dress’ made me want to cry. I want to unfollow her, but her account is similar to driving past a car crash! You can’t help but stare in horror 😂

• Haha
I just cannot believe she claims this is her full time job. A couple of photos a day of random shop finds/ selfie with friends etc, a picture of a boring outfit if were lucky and she can be bothered and a post every few days about how tired/burnt out/ not well she is. I mean jeez.. anyone could do better “content” than that.

Reactions: 5
She's not really doing anything sponsored either is she? Some fitness app that she will probably stop mentioning at the end of January (clearly just a promo rather than helping her to stick with it and lose the weight she wants to for the boob job). The money has got to be going in from somewhere though. I think Ollie had changed jobs and was on a lower wage while he trains and I can't imagine that Chloe is going to pay rent or return to the house now she's moved back to her parents so they've got a townhouse in London to pay for. Yes the odd aff link but they can't really bring massive amounts of dough in surely!?

Apparently for influencers with around 100k followers they could/should get around £1000 per grid post on Instagram, and £100 per story... So she only needs to post one sponsored thing a month to have a generally steady income. Which is pretty crazy honestly when most of her followers are either other 'influencers' only following because they want a follow back, thirsty men, (or bought 🙄)

View attachment 1897777
She really needs to size up in these jeans. Camel toe is not a good look!
How is she comfy in jeans too small??

I’ve had enough of her. Her face is so inflated, she’s done way too much. She used to be pretty!
She clearly posts those short ‘dresses’ to up her views/comments. Surely she’d never go out like that.
I followed Jess for outfits, I wouldn’t be seen dead in what she wears now.
I unfollowed Chloe a while ago as she’s a drainer and unfollowed abi after a week as she was just annoying.

Agreed! She already had full lips before filler and now they look comical! Like someone previously mentioned, they really highlight her odd mouth movements when she speaks.

How is she comfy in jeans too small??

I’ve had enough of her. Her face is so inflated, she’s done way too much. She used to be pretty!
She clearly posts those short ‘dresses’ to up her views/comments. Surely she’d never go out like that.
I followed Jess for outfits, I wouldn’t be seen dead in what she wears now.
I unfollowed Chloe a while ago as she’s a drainer and unfollowed abi after a week as she was just annoying.
Same! Chloe just used to whinge about not having enough followers/big enough reach, and Abi’s style just really isn’t to my taste and she’s not as interesting anymore. After over a year of not following them, I was really surprised to see how much weight they’d all gained! We all fluctuate and gain a few lbs here and there but they changed so much in such a short space of time. I guess that’s what happens when your circle of friends is single handedly keeping Tim Hortons in business.

Reactions: 10
I know it’s not a Midsizemillenial thread but there isn’t one.. and I have to say, I cannot figure out how she makes a living on Instagram. Her clothes are bad! Like she looks pretty bad most of the time. I cringe that she genuinely thinks she looks good.

Reactions: 3
I know it’s not a Midsizemillenial thread but there isn’t one.. and I have to say, I cannot figure out how she makes a living on Instagram. Her clothes are bad! Like she looks pretty bad most of the time. I cringe that she genuinely thinks she looks good.
i think this too!!! hate that marc jacobs tote she puts with every outfit

Th bag… the Ganni hat that doesn’t suit her… the little coach bag she throws with outfits that doesn’t match. To be she looks like she just threw lots of random stuff on and hoped for the best!

Reactions: 2
Th bag… the Ganni hat that doesn’t suit her… the little coach bag she throws with outfits that doesn’t match. To be she looks like she just threw lots of random stuff on and hoped for the best!
literally….the ganni hat really does not suit her at all, plus i really hate how she wears it to match with teddy tote bag but they’re not the same shade of cream so everything just looks mismatched and random.

7725A408-79C9-4FD5-B2D8-0356FA8B8B2B.jpeg

how does she store these clothes?? 🤯I’m so put off by creased clothes when I’m buying.

View attachment 1909602

how does she store these clothes?? 🤯I’m so put off by creased clothes when I’m buying.
Haven't you seen her stories? They're all shoved in a crumpled up pile on her bedroom floor because she's sO aDhD🤪✌🏼

---

Also... If your skirt is like this then it doesn't fit...
I don't know how she has the balls to try and say she's a size 18, squeezing into clothes this tight mustn't be comfy at all 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The lips are comical and nothing ever fits her properly. I wish she’d just size up and look comfortable! When the pockets don’t go in, you need to size up!

And Midsizemillenial… the Ganni hat needs a day off. It’ll walk itself to the wash at this point.

Reactions: 6
Where does this "gorlie" tit come from too? I'm sure it's not a typo as it's featured on a few of her stories and some with the rest of the girls she hangs with. Do they think it's a cute thing or something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2