JesselleKing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't you seen her stories? They're all shoved in a crumpled up pile on her bedroom floor because she's sO aDhD🤪✌🏼

---

Also... If your skirt is like this then it doesn't fit...
I don't know how she has the balls to try and say she's a size 18, squeezing into clothes this tight mustn't be comfy at all 😭
Not very bopo of her is it. Also, it looks like the whole thing would rip open if she tried to push out a fart

Reactions: 3
They look TERRIBLE

chloe has also just posted a reel saying she’s a size 12-18 👀 hmmmmm just be proud of your body and don’t kid yourself, it’s so embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 6
They look TERRIBLE

chloe has also just posted a reel saying she’s a size 12-18 👀 hmmmmm just be proud of your body and don’t kid yourself, it’s so embarrassing 🙈
It’s ridiculous and so vague on purpose, just own your size. I’m an 18 but I could squeeze into 12/14 items if they’re oversized or stretch like hoodies, T-shirts, leggings etc. just say you’re a 16 ffs

Reactions: 5
Big moany story up again. How does she make a living from this?

It’s not so much the tongue bar that annoys me, but the cringe sassy attitude when she speaks like she’s a 16 year old from mean girls. You’re nearly 30 Jess, stop saying girlie and acting like taking pictures of your clothes is hard work and grow up a bit.

Reactions: 9
And Maria will be the best dressed out of all of them
yeah, I always think Maria looks slightly too smart for everything they do (as in, lose the blazers just once gurlie) but the others cannot dress to save their lives. Amy astrid in particular wears dreadful outfits and her hair always looks strange too lol

as if she’s gone to berlin on a work trip when her work consists of wearing jumpers and jeans, doing makeup like it’s 2015 and being ill. if i sound jealous it’s because i am jealous

Reactions: 8
as if she’s gone to berlin on a work trip when her work consists of wearing jumpers and jeans, doing makeup like it’s 2015 and being ill. if i sound jealous it’s because i am jealous
Its baffling Amazon think she's a good influencer for them as she rarely seems to post things from there. She must hit her friends and family up with #aff links or we've got a million ads incoming

her outfits always just miss the mark somehow … often i can’t put my finger on what doesn’t work, but i just know it doesn’t work?

Jess and her group of pals post exactly the same content. They’ve all done the ‘spring looks’ post within the same week! Jeez, get some original ideas, ‘girlies’ 🤮

Reactions: 5
Desperately crying out for a clothing line on insta stories. Who'd want to dress like her