JesselleKing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn't a Chloe thread but Jess does it too... What is the fascination with wearing skirts so short you can see the darker change in denier on the tights they wear? Chloe has shared a post of her "winter" outfit with a skirt barely covering her arse and then layers up as she's clearly going to get cold. I know in part it's me showing my age but jeez, that's not "fashion" surely.
I've just seen this outfit on tiktok! she puts tights over flesh coloured leggings to make it look like her legs lol. very bad skirt length too

does anyone follow amy astrid? would love to meet some like-minded individuals to witch about her fashion choices with too

Does anyone follow Midsizemillenial? I can’t see a thread on her and don’t know how to make one 🤷‍♀️
yes i do! would like a thread on her

Reactions: 2
I also feel like abinunn needs a thread alongside the other "girlies" 🤢 I find her so cringey, always trying too hard to be dumb-blonde 'funny' and ott🤪 🙄

Reactions: 6
I used to love her but I can’t vibe with her anymore. The lip migration is sooo bad 😂 I feel she’s become a sell out, disappointing.

Reactions: 4
she looks SO inelegant in that pink dress. although it does make a change from her usual snore-fest outfits I suppose?

she looks SO inelegant in that pink dress. although it does make a change from her usual snore-fest outfits I suppose?
It's bloody awful 😭 almost all the comments on her TikTok told her to wear the black one because it looked better, which it did, and she just replied really bluntly to most of them, going off about how the black one was too long. Embarrassing much?!

Reactions: 1
It's bloody awful 😭 almost all the comments on her TikTok told her to wear the black one because it looked better, which it did, and she just replied really bluntly to most of them, going off about how the black one was too long. Embarrassing much?!
She was so rude to the people saying black. Why would you ask anyway if 1 you knew it was always going to be pink and 2 you were just gonna be salty with people saying black?

Personally I think she’s insecure with her size and sexualises herself with her short skirts and blow up doll lips to hide it

Reactions: 4
Thing is, she gets so salty that someone said her skirt is too short but it is.. because it doesn’t fit her! She’s far too reluctant to go up a size or two even though it would look so much better.
Yes, this!! Like, she goes on about being a size 18 but honestly she's at least a 20, and if she wore clothes that fit properly she'd look much better, even while wearing shorter things

Reactions: 3
She definitely is a size 20 and nothing wrong with that. I am usually a size 16 and sometimes I size way up so it fits better, don’t care about the label

I don’t actually understand how her and her friends wear the length of skirts/dresses that they do.. what about the chub rub?! I’m a similar size and I’m aways looking for things about knee length so I can wear anti chafing shorts🤣 liquid talc just doesn’t cut it. Also how are they not always showing their arses with the slightest movement!

She definitely is a size 20 and nothing wrong with that. I am usually a size 16 and sometimes I size way up so it fits better, don’t care about the label
Same! It's almost 2023, the number does not matter in the slightest, it's how it looks on you. Plus as influencers you'd think they'd want to be accurate about sizing if they're promoting things...

I don’t actually understand how her and her friends wear the length of skirts/dresses that they do.. what about the chub rub?! I’m a similar size and I’m aways looking for things about knee length so I can wear anti chafing shorts🤣 liquid talc just doesn’t cut it. Also how are they not always showing their arses with the slightest movement!

And yeah I'd love to see them irl rather than posed/edited photos and reels... It can't be flattering, and they mustn't be able to lean forward even two inches without showing anything! I can't cope with the chub rub either and I'm a (real) size 16 so idk how they do it.

And yeah I'd love to see them irl rather than posed/edited photos and reels... It can't be flattering, and they mustn't be able to lean forward even two inches without showing anything! I can't cope with the chub rub either and I'm a (real) size 16 so idk how they do it.
[/QUOTE]

Throwback to Jess in an unposed pic.. she was so salty on stories like “unless you can see my pants..” eh.. butt cheeks are okay though?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Throwback to Jess in an unposed pic.. she was so salty on stories like “unless you can see my pants..” eh.. butt cheeks are okay though?
[/QUOTE]
whoever uploaded that did her dirty…
unless she uploaded it herself in which case, girl why?

I've nothing against short skirts and to be honest I wish my legs were thinner so I could wear bare legs, but her short skirts just look bad. That picture from NY shows exactly what she looks likes walking around, butt cheeks and all.

[/QUOTE]

I'd like to see someone reply to her with this picture just to see her response tbh

Surprise surprise she's been moaning today that she's tired/burnout/not enjoying social media. This is the woman who has been gifted a number of holidays this year. I honestly think she'd be better off going back to an office job as she has herself said her content has been bad for a while, the feels she doesn't know her style and is just subject to a load of negative comments. I don't think the dress itself was too short per se, but it wasn't flattering on her shape and the way it stuck out at the sides meant it didn't suit her and it seems she's incredibly tall so that plays it's part too but nothing at all she can do about that. Whilst I can't imagine what it is like to get a stream of steady comments about it, her responses have been crap for someone who wants people to be influenced and follow their style/buy through aff links. Aside from the whole bigger issue of influencer culture, it just feels like for the most part it's not suited to her, her mental or physical health.

Reactions: 8
Surprise surprise she's been moaning today that she's tired/burnout/not enjoying social media. This is the woman who has been gifted a number of holidays this year. I honestly think she'd be better off going back to an office job as she has herself said her content has been bad for a while, the feels she doesn't know her style and is just subject to a load of negative comments. I don't think the dress itself was too short per se, but it wasn't flattering on her shape and the way it stuck out at the sides meant it didn't suit her and it seems she's incredibly tall so that plays it's part too but nothing at all she can do about that. Whilst I can't imagine what it is like to get a stream of steady comments about it, her responses have been crap for someone who wants people to be influenced and follow their style/buy through aff links. Aside from the whole bigger issue of influencer culture, it just feels like for the most part it's not suited to her, her mental or physical health.
Most of the comments were constructive criticism at worst anyway, people were still complimenting her in the black dress, just being honest about the pink because it really is very unflattering on her, and I agree I don't think it's because of the length per say, more so how it goes in under the bust and sticks out over her belly like a maternity smock!

But yeah, her replies are all just rude, even to the nicer comments. And I just don't understand what exactly she is even doing for 'work' other than posting a few ads? How she makes enough money to live (esp in London) I don't know. What does she even do all day, especially when she barely posts? How can she justify saying she's burnt out?

Reactions: 6
Pity party on her Instagram stories slate very cringe. Get a job or a life Jess