JesselleKing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperately crying out for a clothing line on insta stories. Who'd want to dress like her
Also her talking about being tall…. She doesn’t strike me as that tall? As she says in most stores you’re fine? Lots of them carry petite and curve (possible) as standard but tall is often online? Plus I’m sure if she was that bothered she could find some, or make some? Cut some jeans up?

Reactions: 1
Also her talking about being tall…. She doesn’t strike me as that tall? As she says in most stores you’re fine? Lots of them carry petite and curve (possible) as standard but tall is often online? Plus I’m sure if she was that bothered she could find some, or make some? Cut some jeans up?
She's the queen of fast fashion and always has a new outfit or new haul so I'm not sure she has an issue finding clothes. She is just trying to get an InTheStyle collab

Reactions: 5
I think she's said she's 5'9"/5'10" before. So kinda on the border between needing the tall range or just buying the long version of jeans/trousers. I think the issue lies with her body shape and height. A lot of stores don't think you're both tall and moving into the plus size range. Evans used to be OK for it but not overly fashionable at times and there aren't many stores like that anymore. I don't think she is fashionable at all and the link she shared to her Tiktok they all look like boring af videos.

Reactions: 1
I personally feel she makes out she’s more limited for clothing choices than she actually is. She wears all standard high street and online brands which are usually out of the question for plus size people. She’s probs 5 foot 10 and a size 18 at best. She has big boobs but not so big that it limits her on what she can wear as she still fits into dresses and tops that have cups/specific cuts that you fit your boobs into.

She’s just trying to look for a struggle at this point

Reactions: 3
Her mate Amy Astridd is so annoying. I'm plus size so im not being fattest...god she looks like a total car crash. Tiny sbort shirts that barely skim over her gunt... awful hair and a really masculine face.... yet seems to proper love herself. Am I missing something?! Maria is the only pretty and fashionable friend I think.

Reactions: 4
Her mate Amy Astridd is so annoying. I'm plus size so im not being fattest...god she looks like a total car crash. Tiny sbort shirts that barely skim over her gunt... awful hair and a really masculine face.... yet seems to proper love herself. Am I missing something?! Maria is the only pretty and fashionable friend I think.
her hair annoys me more than it should. i hate it!!!!! but i don’t know why exactly ?!!

Reactions: 2
Only she could go on a free holiday and dressed in free clothes with free make up and fillers etc and still look so “meh”. Like this is your job?!
so unbelievably meh!! like primark flip flops, white t shirt, skirt??? i dress in a very minimalist way myself, but my job is not putting outfits together 😂 also i find her hair and makeup really jarring, it’s like a relic from 2016

View attachment 2131364

Is she really that level of hun that she's got a live, laugh, love ring?!
I feel like she might have explained it before and made out like it's a joke/being ironic, but it still looks really lame 😂. The Angel ring also looks like something you'd get from Claire's in the 90s 💀

Also, I know hand/finger tattoos don't always age well, but hers look awful for how relatively 'new' they still are. The dots below her nails look like they're almost gone. The lines on the star thing are all really uneven, and the horizontal ring finger line looks like it's blown a bit. I wouldn't even blame it on them being handpoked as I've seen so many good handpoked tattoos that have aged way better than hers 😳.

I feel like she might have explained it before and made out like it's a joke/being ironic, but it still looks really lame 😂. The Angel ring also looks like something you'd get from Claire's in the 90s 💀

Also, I know hand/finger tattoos don't always age well, but hers look awful for how relatively 'new' they still are. The dots below her nails look like they're almost gone. The lines on the star thing are all really uneven, and the horizontal ring finger line looks like it's blown a bit. I wouldn't even blame it on them being handpoked as I've seen so many good handpoked tattoos that have aged way better than hers 😳.
Oh god, yes, that angel ring really does remind me of a Claires one!!

Probably the constant fake tanning and scrubbing doesn't help either with the hand tattoos. They just look really bad.

Reactions: 3
their outfits omgggg gonna burn my ganni t shirt now both amy and maria are wearing one lol
For people who deem themselves "style influencers" they really do all look awful in the outfits they wear. They don't dress for their shape or size at all.

Reactions: 5
That Bridgerton afternoon tea thing looks like the most unbearable event to attend 🥴 I can imagine all the squealing at eachother's 'fits', faux bestie exclamations and hugzzz, and worst of all, the constant waving about of phones to capture everything for a lame little reel and insta post. I bet the staff actually working the event (and not getting a freebie day out under the pretence of 'work') went home with migraines.

As much as I moan about my 9-5 job, I am so glad I am not a vapid influencer 😂 you couldn't even tempt me with all the freebies.

Reactions: 6
I wish she’d take out her tongue piercing - I genuinely can’t watch her talk. Guess that’s a me problem though 🫣

Reactions: 6