JesselleKing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re not even that bad comments? Saying something is too short isn’t that offensive?

Overreaction from jess

Reactions: 5
she really should not be on the internet if these comments are enough to set her off and make her question her entire existence. Thick skin but takes offence at someone saying the black dress is nicer? She needs to get a grip
That is absolutely ridiculous, the comments aren’t even that bad but she is completely missing out the part where she ASKED them to say which they prefer! Why the hell ask for opinions if you’re going to cry over them. “Still getting comments a week later” yes because you asked them for engagement and now the video is doing well it’s all too much for you. Get a grip Jess

Reactions: 9
What exactly is she doing to make money? Bc all I can see is she makes very limited shite content every now and then, moans and moans on her stories, and spends all day faffing around watching musicals and making things like office mock ups?? It's barely enough to quantify a part time job, let alone keep her in a house in London 👀

Reactions: 3
Why does she always sound so passive aggressive? Posting about not being able to get an appointment until Wednesday the earliest, as if the doctors don’t close for Christmas every year? Surely she didn’t phone at 11/12 today and actually expect to be seen today

Reactions: 6
This big post and it's not even the same dress. What is the point 😂😂 who does she think she is. Blocked out the girls name
I’m sorry, she looks like a man in drag. I wear tit tons of makeup and even im thinking she needs to lay off it. She’s gone overboard with the lip fillers and is looking more like a blowup doll every day. I’m sure when I used to follow her she was a lot more low-key

She used to be quite pretty, now she looks like if someone made a Miss Piggy sex doll 😭
I agree! She looked so much better without all the lip filler.
She really does look like a blow up sex doll now.

Reactions: 3
she only has two modes : i'm ill / need self care (as if self care is only running a bath and going for a walk) / don't like current content moan moan moan OR girl boss! love myself! getting life in order! content queen!
both modes are boring and no different from anything any other influencer is offering currently.

what is actually the point of her content?
who is she influencing?
how has she made it as an influencer?
how does she fill her days?

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Reactions: 10
Does Chloe still live with her?
I had the same thought as it looked like she visited Chloe’s new cat? But can’t remember them saying she was moving out. Although I guess they wouldn’t after the big deal they made when she moved in

Reactions: 1
I think Chloe is still living there but I think she posted that the cats are ones that were bought for her dad for Christmas so assume she's back in Herts with the family for a bit?

Reactions: 2
I think Chloe is still living there but I think she posted that the cats are ones that were bought for her dad for Christmas so assume she's back in Herts with the family for a bit?
I know this isn't a Chloe thread but she posted earlier to say she's moved back to her parents house because she's been unwell. Wonder if that then means that Jess and her boyfriend will have to move/get a new co-tenant as I remember her saying her boyfriend took a pay cut to change jobs and train in a new role?

Jess is always crying and moaning how burnt out she is and how hard she works but only seems to post tit reels like tonight’s.. wearing a white body suit and plain jeans, trying on three different jackets? duck me. Time has long came and gone to get a job hun x

Reactions: 12
her new tattoo is flipping massive! feel like she's having a bit of an identity crisis because where did this huge tat come from?

Reactions: 4
her new tattoo is flipping massive! feel like she's having a bit of an identity crisis because where did this huge tat come from?
The girl she went to has a massive waitlist and she traveled to it too so she must of had to plan the design too. I hate finger tattoo though

All the girls in this friendship group lie about their size. I’m wear a size 16 and am truly baffled about how Jess and crew claim to be the same size as me 😳