JesselleKing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s Jess announcing her bfs family death ffs, I doubt anyone would have been bothered if she’s been quiet anyway but why feel the need to do an announcement, it’s such an attention seeking post

Reactions: 2
How insufferable is she?! I swear she’s getting worse, she’s totally out of touch. Posting from her second hair appointment of the week but having to mention that of course she’s working as she’s always cramming work.. eh yeah, like everyone else is on a Tuesday afternoon??! She’s totally misusing the word work these days too, she barely posts any content

Reactions: 7
her makeup, hair and fillers make her look like a sex doll
She seriously needs to stop with her lips, they were already big but I think now she’s gone “lip blind”. They accentuate her mouth mannerisms when she speaks which is not a good thing

Reactions: 9
Can’t cope with the fact they’re all doing bloody adverts for Harvester sauces 🤣 they really will shill absolutely anything for money

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t cope with the fact they’re all doing bloody adverts for Harvester sauces 🤣 they really will shill absolutely anything for money
These PR brands are wasting their money. This group of girls are obviously going to all have very similar followers so why would you pay to show the same advert multiple times to the same people?

Reactions: 5
Ugh they're so cringey too - especially hers. She tries way too hard to be funny 🫣

Yes, these influencers might get paid to go on holidays or out for meals or whatever, but I least I do not have to suffer the indignity of advertising Harvester to get paid. absolutely mortifying

she’s a right misery guts isn’t she haha
Yep! Rarely posts but when she does she always seems miserable. Can't help but think when it comes to influencers that when they appear to be so miserable doing it it's probably better that they go ahead and get a "regular" job because it's clearly not fulfilling them in any way shape or form!

Wow, talking about her cold rotting corpse whilst moaning (again) about her lack of sleep (same love, you're not special, but everyone else just gets on with it) is such great content. It's only marginally better than her rivetting story posts where she tells us how many drinks she has on the go! #wOwiMSoaDHd🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know this isn't a Chloe thread but Jess does it too... What is the fascination with wearing skirts so short you can see the darker change in denier on the tights they wear? Chloe has shared a post of her "winter" outfit with a skirt barely covering her arse and then layers up as she's clearly going to get cold. I know in part it's me showing my age but jeez, that's not "fashion" surely.

I think it’s cos their legs are slimmer than the rest of them so they wear things as short as possible?? I might be wrong but I think it looks bad too

Reactions: 1
It still surprises me that she is 29. She comes off very immature
I always think this, I think it doesn't help that she's trying so hard to influence in a market that is primarily aimed at 18-25 year olds, and her core group of friends/other influencers are younger. It's not a big age gap but it feels quite different generationally . I do think she's trying hard to seem younger than she is and be a Gen-Z TikTok "girlie" (🤢).

Reactions: 4
she’s a right misery guts isn’t she haha
I’ve no idea how Chloes made it full time as an influencer. She doesn’t show enthusiasm in anything, when she’s been in the background of videos Jess has filmed she’s looked miserable as sin and seems to possess the personality of a flatbread

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow Midsizemillenial? I can’t see a thread on her and don’t know how to make one 🤷‍♀️