JesselleKing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new here and have so many thoughts on jess, the wifey stuff was the final straw. other annoyances include how she doesn't brush her curls out, and the super heavy makeup looks SO DATED, like youtube c.2015 vibes. plus her outfits are.....not good.

Reactions: 6
I'm new here and have so many thoughts on jess, the wifey stuff was the final straw. other annoyances include how she doesn't brush her curls out, and the super heavy makeup looks SO DATED, like youtube c.2015 vibes. plus her outfits are.....not good.
Welcome! This thread should be way more active in my opinion. Is her facial mannerisms when she speaks on your list because it definitely is on mine 🤣

Reactions: 8
Agreed!! I don't understand how more people aren't on here 😂
Honestly. It’s giving the financial advice like she’s Martin Lewis for me only to admit she’s in tens of thousands of credit card debt. Who puts money into investments, stocks/shares and various savings accounts before paying off a card racking up massive interest rates

Reactions: 5
I’ve not followed her for a long time, is this ADHD talk new or has she been speaking about it for a long time? It’s just funny to me how she had a full time job in a professional sector and now that she’s left suddenly she stays up late and does nothing all day but that’s because her potential ADHD and not anything else?? It’s so hard to know when influencers are just jumping on the bandwagon

Reactions: 3
I’ve not followed her for a long time, is this ADHD talk new or has she been speaking about it for a long time? It’s just funny to me how she had a full time job in a professional sector and now that she’s left suddenly she stays up late and does nothing all day but that’s because her potential ADHD and not anything else?? It’s so hard to know when influencers are just jumping on the bandwagon
Yeah, pretty new. I’m all for the support of women being diagnosed with mental illnesses where they’ve previously been overlooked and I know that there are a lot of people that are seeing these ADHD videos on Tiktok and suspect they may have it, so I don’t want to put
anyone down who is seeking diagnosis however like you say with Jess it has never been an issue. She strikes me as a hypochondriac as she seems to constantly diagnose herself with things

I think she needs to maybe find herself a proper part time job. She just has no routine

I was wondering if the ADHD thing was all so she could get prescribed Adderall to help her lose weight for the breast reduction she wants so much?

Reactions: 1
I think she needs to maybe find herself a proper part time job. She just has no routine
right? how does she actually fill her day?! because last time I checked, making an insta post didn’t take 8 hours lol

right? how does she actually fill her day?! because last time I checked, making an insta post didn’t take 8 hours lol
They’re all so samey too! Her content is so bland and boring, her stories are mainly for moaning and she occasionally posts a video thinking she’s a masterchef.

Reactions: 4
They’re all so samey too! Her content is so bland and boring, her stories are mainly for moaning and she occasionally posts a video thinking she’s a masterchef.
or going to a film premiere in a tiny mini skirt and a cheap jumper, topped off with a coach bag. rinse and repeat

The photo of them at the wakanda forever premier is so unflattering. The too tight mini skirts and ankle boots look terrible. How can anyone think that looks good?! They could look a million times better if they worse more flattering clothes. I hate nowadays that squeezing into too tight clothes and wearing whatever you want regardless is somehow empowering woman 🥱

The photo of them at the wakanda forever premier is so unflattering. The too tight mini skirts and ankle boots look terrible. How can anyone think that looks good?! They could look a million times better if they worse more flattering clothes. I hate nowadays that squeezing into too tight clothes and wearing whatever you want regardless is somehow empowering woman 🥱
Thats the thing. They're all (in that group) about body positivity yada yada yada, yet refuse to buy clothes that actually fit them so surely that's not actually being positive about the body you have?!

Thats the thing. They're all (in that group) about body positivity yada yada yada, yet refuse to buy clothes that actually fit them so surely that's not actually being positive about the body you have?!
I don’t trust anyone that refuses to make friends outside of fellow influencers, which is just a mutually beneficial relationship as it grows their career.

Even if they do have other friends, but they just don’t post them, that in itself is a crappy thing to do

why are her outfits always such a snore fest? giving absolutely nothing lol. and can she brush those bloody curls out ?!

Reactions: 2