JesselleKing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_3216.jpeg

anyone follow Brittany Broski. Going through stories earlier and at first glance thought it was Jess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2224642
anyone follow Brittany Broski. Going through stories earlier and at first glance thought it was Jess 😂
What is with the lips?! Why does everyone have them?! I thought we'd gotten over over-filling them now? 😫
---
Also, Jess goes on about having an illustration degree, but the graphics for (god, I can't say it without physically cringing) 'girliesirl' are actually shite 🤮😂 like, they're giving me '2002 I've just learned to draw in Word' vibes 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2224642
What is with the lips?! Why does everyone have them?! I thought we'd gotten over over-filling them now? 😫
---
Also, Jess goes on about having an illustration degree, but the graphics for (god, I can't say it without physically cringing) 'girliesirl' are actually shite 🤮😂 like, they're giving me '2002 I've just learned to draw in Word' vibes 👀
It’s an instagram filter 😂 that’s why it’s funny really..

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2224642

It’s an instagram filter 😂 that’s why it’s funny really..
Oh my god I just searched her and have seen what she actually looks like 🙈 I need to stop following Jess - I'm so used to seeing her face that I think it's normal to look like that now! 😂😭 I can't believe she actually chooses to look like a filter most people use to take the piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The whole puckered arse mouth/pursed lips face she pulls is not a good one. She looks as miserable as sin and so uncharismatic in the latest reel changing to her evening outfit on a cruise most of us would never be able to afford. It's so frustrating that companies like Virgin Voyages throw freebies at influencers like her. Who does it really influence to book with them? If I was ever in a position to afford a cruise, it certainly wouldn't be with them now (not that I'm sure they're bothered about 😂😂)
Screenshot_20230608_215153_com.instagram.android_edit_1391390570406959.jpg
Screenshot_20230608_215149_com.instagram.android_edit_1391402672647061.jpg
Screenshot_20230608_215135_com.instagram.android_edit_1391418813325183.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The whole puckered arse mouth/pursed lips face she pulls is not a good one. She looks as miserable as sin and so uncharismatic in the latest reel changing to her evening outfit on a cruise most of us would never be able to afford. It's so frustrating that companies like Virgin Voyages throw freebies at influencers like her. Who does it really influence to book with them? If I was ever in a position to afford a cruise, it certainly wouldn't be with them now (not that I'm sure they're bothered about 😂😂) View attachment 2227002View attachment 2227003View attachment 2227004
She looks like she's trying to get food or something out that's stuck in her teeth 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For real, Abi seems to have ballooned the most. Bunch of enablers
I generally find Abi the least annoying but her hair for the scarlet night or whatever it was called was plain awful. Like she just rolled out of bed!

Reactions: 1
every time one of the girlies buys a designer bag, it looks like something you find knocking around in TK Maxx.

Not shade to anyone getting bags at TK Maxx but their purchases never ever look premium ya know?

Reactions: 6
Why are thy not eating in the beautiful places the ship is docking at?! Champagne lifestyl, lemonade money... scrimping and getting th freebie food aboard the ship

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe there isn’t more threads about “the girlies” 🥴
It’s unbelievably cringe. They are all overweight (apart from Maria who seems relatively normal?) and squeezed into the most unflattering horrible outfits dancing around like a bunch of complete fannys.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe there isn’t more threads about “the girlies” 🥴
It’s unbelievably cringe. They are all overweight (apart from Maria who seems relatively normal?) and squeezed into the most unflattering horrible outfits dancing around like a bunch of complete fannys.
I agree. Chloe posted some photos of her from before she moved in with Jess and her boyfriend and she was a lot slimmer and is saying she's now in size 18 in some clothes. Whilst putting weight on isn't necessarily an issue, they all seem to be doing it (aside from Maria) and then wear clothes that don't suit their current body shapes or the wrong sizes. Chloe in particular never looks happy in any of her videos so I'm surprised she has the following she does. The others I only ever saw on Jess' stories but they look like the most annoying group ever to be in the same vicinity of.

Reactions: 11
This should just become a joint ‘girlies’ thread. I almost admire the fact they’re willing to go out looking the way they do..

Reactions: 7
Her latest post where she's holding her belly that's 'bloated because of IBS' 👀 - just, why? She's almost making it look like she's pregnant or something, I cannot 💀

Also, her 'wear the damn bikini' post (🙄) flopped compared to Chloe's - awkward.

Reactions: 5
The many different facial expressions in one video. Oh. Wait.

With her extreme plumped lips its such an unflattering thing she continually does with her mouth. I get videos are awkward and it's difficult to keep your face interesting but jeez, this sex doll plumped lip pout isn't it.
Screenshot_20230618_222127.jpg

Screenshot_20230618_222144.jpg

Screenshot_20230618_222202.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_222228.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_222251.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_222303.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_222326.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9