JesselleKing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2248796
eh? Come again? You think you need a degree in design to make shape art? šŸ˜‚
The art she's shared before has always been a bit basic but this graphic design shape-art style stuff is honestly just shite. It's not even a trendy style so god knows what has possessed her to make the 'girliesirl' branding so ugly šŸ˜­
---
The many different facial expressions in one video. Oh. Wait.

With her extreme plumped lips its such an unflattering thing she continually does with her mouth. I get videos are awkward and it's difficult to keep your face interesting but jeez, this sex doll plumped lip pout isn't it.
View attachment 2250044
View attachment 2250045
View attachment 2250047View attachment 2250048View attachment 2250049View attachment 2250050View attachment 2250051
She used to be kind of pretty but she looks bloody awful now šŸ˜­

Reactions: 2
For me itā€™s Chloe whoā€™s the most unrecognisable - canā€™t believe how much weight sheā€™s put on and she looks to be getting bigger every month, first pic is mid 2021 compared to now
She always looks so miserable now!

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t get it, Jess is ā€œstressed and overwhelmedā€ as sheā€™s ā€œburnt outā€ from free cruises, Harry styles concerts and taking pictures of herself. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.
Real world to Jess callingā€¦.

Reactions: 15
I donā€™t get it, Jess is ā€œstressed and overwhelmedā€ as sheā€™s ā€œburnt outā€ from free cruises, Harry styles concerts and taking pictures of herself. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.
Baffles me how she used to hold down a full time job when she can barely manage to function with all this stuff you've mentioned.

Reactions: 9
Baffles me how she used to hold down a full time job when she can barely manage to function with all this stuff you've mentioned.
I feel like she never used to complain about being stressed and burnt out when she had a proper job, or at least hardly as much as she does now. She's also milking the ADHD side of things, there's a huge difference between using it for clout and raising awareness. I think the lack of routine and work that challenges her is making her confuse being understimulated/bored with being stressed and burned out.

Also, those Coach bags are so bleeping ugly. I can't believe that one is Ā£277 šŸ˜‚ :oops:. Oh and you're 30 years old, please stop saying "girlies" šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 8
Thing is with these influencers they do nothing so everything seems like burn out. The worst thing Jess ever did was give up her old job. She is another one of these paid for influencers who have only gained an ADHD diagnosis privatelyā€¦.. wonder if sheā€™s watched the panorama programme to see if she is questioning her own diagnosis

Reactions: 8
Wtf does she actually do to warrant being burnt out, I don't understand šŸ˜­

Reactions: 6
They are really trying to flog this pottery meet up. A post has gone up yesterday and all the girlie's are commenting on it trying to get interaction up so they can sell more tickets. Makes me cringe šŸ˜¬

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Idk if anyone follows Jess on tiktok but she's put a right humble-brag video up about how people are telling her she looks like Kate Winslet??? And the people in the comments are agreeing??

Are we looking at the same person?!
---
Also, I suffer with migraines, and idk about you guys, but if I've got one that's so bad it's making me literally throw up in the street, I'm not able to post on insta, make fancy iced coffee, and READ on my KINDLE ffs. She's the biggest hypochondriac I've ever seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Idk if anyone follows Jess on tiktok but she's put a right humble-brag video up about how people are telling her she looks like Kate Winslet??? And the people in the comments are agreeing??

Are we looking at the same person?!
---
Also, I suffer with migraines, and idk about you guys, but if I've got one that's so bad it's making me literally throw up in the street, I'm not able to post on insta, make fancy iced coffee, and READ on my KINDLE ffs. She's the biggest hypochondriac I've ever seen!
She looks nothing like Kate Winslet; she's deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Blaming her spots and headaches on being exhausted.

I wish I was exhausted from going to gigs, free cruises and holidays, taking photos/videos of clothes for social media and drawing silly little graphics for a weird Facebook group I'd set up.

Reactions: 9
Blaming her spots and headaches on being exhausted.

I wish I was exhausted from going to gigs, free cruises and holidays, taking photos/videos of clothes for social media and drawing silly little graphics for a weird Facebook group I'd set up.
Honestly she's living such an easy life and has zero gratitude, it's actually disgusting šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­
---
Also how can she not be embarrassed posting photos of her house that messy with clothes everywhere? Fair enough it happens sometimes, especially with bad mental health, but hers is always to the extreme and it's like that all the time it seems. Plus she's literally nearly 30, like at what age do you grow up and start putting your clothes away properly?

Reactions: 10
Off to San Francisco in one month by the looks of it, and doesnā€™t know what to wear? šŸ™ƒ what a blatant call out to get freebies!

Reactions: 4
Off to San Francisco in one month by the looks of it, and doesnā€™t know what to wear? šŸ™ƒ what a blatant call out to get freebies!
It's the only way she can afford this lifestyle - it's not like she's actually working enough to earn a living šŸ™„šŸ‘€

Reactions: 2