Jess Redden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for Jess Redden, lifestyle/fitness influencer. Partner of former Irish rugby player Rob Kearney, pharmacist in training. Currently living in Australia.

Reactions: 5
Quite like her, really really hoping she doesn’t go down the instahun route.

One thing noticed in ireland was she would workout or run and then be in the same clothes hours later. This morning she went to F45 and was in the same clothes in the hairdressers after, presumably for a few hours. I go to F45 and often couldn’t even stop for a coffee on the way home I’m so gross.

Reactions: 14
I know she’s super fit but man, she is SO lean to the point where her body looks almost childlike. She is probably the tiniest influencer I’ve ever seen! I know it takes a lot of work and she does eat well and doesn’t deprive herself of treats but she’s minuscule.

Reactions: 13
Quite like her, really really hoping she doesn’t go down the instahun route.

One thing noticed in ireland was she would workout or run and then be in the same clothes hours later. This morning she went to F45 and was in the same clothes in the hairdressers after, presumably for a few hours. I go to F45 and often couldn’t even stop for a coffee on the way home I’m so gross.
Thinks shes already gone down that route shes had a nice few adds in the last few weeks

Reactions: 7
I really like Jess, she's positive and seems very sweet. She has also had a tough year of it. Couldn't say a bad word about her to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really like Jess, she's positive and seems very sweet. She has also had a tough year of it. Couldn't say a bad word about her to be honest.
Agree totally. Must be very hard to stay so positive after the rough time she’s had. I think she seems like a lovely girl and not a typical “wag” - she’s obviously got a brain in her head and is using it.

Reactions: 18
She seems to be doing a lot more ads now she’s in Oz!

I have to say though, I like the way she stopped using filters

Reactions: 7
Agree totally. Must be very hard to stay so positive after the rough time she’s had. I think she seems like a lovely girl and not a typical “wag” - she’s obviously got a brain in her head and is using it.
Have to agree with you and the PP. I really like Jess, she seems to have a mature head on her shoulders, doesn’t overshare (although if she wants to start sharing Rob Kearney in his PJs I am here for it 😂), has a great relationship and respect for her parents and is very motivated and determined in her career - I don’t think she can be pegged as a typical WAG.

I do think people need to start moving away from commenting on people’s shape, big or small. She seems to have her head screwed on when it comes to nutrition and doesn’t deprive herself.

My girls are too young for social media but she is definitely the type of role model I would encourage compared to a lot of the other ones out there!

maybe I should be on a rave thread 😂

Reactions: 17
I have only started following her she seems lovely!
I hope she does not go down the ad/swipe up route though!

Reactions: 1
I really like Jess Reddan as well-positive and upbeat. Yes, she is doing some ads but I tap on through if not interested-just enjoy her content in general.

Reactions: 1
I have only started following her she seems lovely!
I hope she does not go down the ad/swipe up route though!
I don’t mind the ads she’s doing, they’re on brand for her and properly declared so i can tap passed them. Now if she starts on the frozen veg ads I’m gone

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine staying in a hotel room, in quarantine and her running kilometres around the room above you. I'd go absolutely mad.

• Haha
I think she is an absolute bleeping dose. The carry on of her in quarantine, running laps around the room like something out of looney toons. I genuinely don’t think she’s well? And her figure is the result of extreme restriction. It’s not enviable in the least and I actually don’t think it even suits her. She looks awful imo. And don’t even get me started on her purer than pure faux personality. Learning a new topic everyday and French on the side as a hobby 😂 oh please piss off

Imagine staying in a hotel room, in quarantine and her running kilometres around the room above you. I'd go absolutely mad.
I could think of better things to be doing alone in a hotel room with Rob Kearney than running around like Mo bleedin Farrah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The to do lists are cringeworthy. She has duck all to do.

1. Book pilates

I can be quite forgetful so sometimes would write stuff light that down, but i lived her vapid existence and still needed to write that stuff down i'd be keeping it to myself

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She looks emaciated and it's making her look very old and worn out before her time. Nobody and I mean nobody has that.of a.low body fat percentage without extremely cutting in their diet and possibly over exercising. I do hope she is alright deep down as I don't think she's the worst.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.