Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tarzipan

Really feel bad for this one, she looks worse every time I see her, worry for young girls following her, would honestly hate my daughter to look up to her thankfully she's not old enough yet, she is so unattractive now, her eyebrows too are so masculine on her, Rob is average enough I think, he looks 50 really sun damaged and aged looking I think, but she looks 50 too, how has it taken her so long to do pharmacy she is 27 isn't she? Must have went back as mature student? Did she do it up north? Pharmacy and medicine much more attainable and average up north, you don't have to get 600 points to do it, total different system in the Northern Ireland, alot of people do pharmacy up there, I hope she starts to relax and enjoy her time in oz now, and starts to look after her body.....

Unfortunately I see women in my job with eating disorders and you can survive a pretty long time...like decades.....being dangerously underweight and undernourished with an eating disorder and excessive exercise you'd be shocked how much our bodies can take a battering, just because she is fully functioning/exercising and not fainting or lying in bed all day doesn't mean she is healthy, it will be years before full affects set in, you can see alot of the subtle signs there, look at alcoholism for example you can abuse your liver for 20/30 years before having established liver disease or failure.....
God, I feel sorry for your young daughter if she’s looking up to you and the way you just picked two people apart for their looks. And then continued on to try to detract from Jess doing pharmacy by suggesting she took an easy route in??

• Heart
Reactions: 57

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think she is an absolute fucking dose. The carry on of her in quarantine, running laps around the room like something out of looney toons. I genuinely don’t think she’s well? And her figure is the result of extreme restriction. It’s not enviable in the least and I actually don’t think it even suits her. She looks awful imo. And don’t even get me started on her purer than pure faux personality. Learning a new topic everyday and French on the side as a hobby 😂 oh please piss off

Imagine staying in a hotel room, in quarantine and her running kilometres around the room above you. I'd go absolutely mad.
I could think of better things to be doing alone in a hotel room with Rob Kearney than running around like Mo bleedin Farrah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Influencing is not a job

Sadly everyone won’t be ok. With reports of 60 people having covid, you’d expect some will need extra care or longer term care. Hopefully they’ll recover ok. I definitely agree everyone had a choice to attend/personal responsibility but also you feel you have to attend for close friends of family. We were at a wedding in the Summer. Distancing went well til after the meal when people were tipsy and couldn’t keep they’re distance. We left at that stage. I’m sure with the addition of music and 2 additional nights, it increased the risk.
At the rate we are going everyone is going to test positive at some stage. I would rather get it after an event like a wedding where I've had fun and celebrated a couple rather than living under a rock and possibly picking it up in tesco doing a food shop!
Hopefully none of the people will need extra care and all will recover safely.
Agree with people saying Jess shouldn't feel bad. A wedding invite is just that, an invitation, not a summons. If people were scared they could've said no.

Reactions: 38

Fitzytour

Really feel bad for this one, she looks worse every time I see her, worry for young girls following her, would honestly hate my daughter to look up to her thankfully she's not old enough yet, she is so unattractive now, her eyebrows too are so masculine on her, Rob is average enough I think, he looks 50 really sun damaged and aged looking I think, but she looks 50 too, how has it taken her so long to do pharmacy she is 27 isn't she? Must have went back as mature student? Did she do it up north? Pharmacy and medicine much more attainable and average up north, you don't have to get 600 points to do it, total different system in the Northern Ireland, alot of people do pharmacy up there, I hope she starts to relax and enjoy her time in oz now, and starts to look after her body.....

Unfortunately I see women in my job with eating disorders and you can survive a pretty long time...like decades.....being dangerously underweight and undernourished with an eating disorder and excessive exercise you'd be shocked how much our bodies can take a battering, just because she is fully functioning/exercising and not fainting or lying in bed all day doesn't mean she is healthy, it will be years before full affects set in, you can see alot of the subtle signs there, look at alcoholism for example you can abuse your liver for 20/30 years before having established liver disease or failure.....
Jesus Jess is much more of a positive influence than I could ever imagine someone like you being! She did a degree in psychology and then went back to do pharmacy in the royal college of surgeons. She or I or anyone could be doing a fetac level 5 and who are you to patronise and belittle them.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

lillyjo

Well fair play to Jess redden I have to say. Not a peep out of her all day. Enjoying the moments with her family and close friends. And another thing, : there is no big show of the flash rugby gang there either. No flash, no fuss. Completely unlike the tack of Niamh de brun and TJ Reid in Adare manor. The new
Kearney family, that is a
Class act 👏

Reactions: 36

Dancinatthedisco

Even if so, would her mum not be like ‘go enjoy your night with your fiance’ - there’s being close with your mum and then there’s this level of codependency which doesn’t bode well for someone who is supposed to be a functioning adult?
Maybe she does 6 nights out of 7! People are acting like she tags along to everything they do which is not what I see from what she shows. Yes Jess herself spends a lot of time with her Mam by herself - so what? Maybe it’s something people who aren’t close to their parents find hard to understand? I would regularly meet my folks for drinks and go away with them, maybe I’m fortunate my husband enjoys spending time with them? Not all the time, we have a good balance but Jesus when did enjoying your parents company go out of fashion? I also can’t bare to think about what if something happened to one of them and one is left behind, it must be difficult for the daughters to navigate their own grief and worry about their Mam.

Also I really find the concern and sympathy for Rob Kearney amusing. He’s a very successful professional athlete and businessman. He hasn’t gotten this far in life by being a walk over. Anytime I’ve heard him speak he seems like a family man with a good background, even moreso when speaking about the loss of his brother, I’m sure he knows what he’s doing and is well able advocate for himself.

Anyway I think this type of post (mine!) is futile on these threads because people with a dislike for someone have a narrative and won’t stray from it and inevitably I’ll be told I must be Jess or someone she knows. I just think a lot of what is said about Jess is so cruel and unecessary (don’t even start me on the comments on her looks - I really think people who comment on anyone’s looks are arseholes and need to cop the F on). She’s not out there robbing banks like, she is harmless. By the way you can’t be crying worry and concern for the “young impressionable girls” out (as I’ve seen soooooooo many on this thread with their ridiculous faux concern) there while simultaneously ripping a young girl to shreds - the irony.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Justsayin'

I don't get why followers are asking her for recipes for rocky road, scones, birthday cake... and I mean that separately to her ED issues. In general why ask a student pharmacist for baking recipes easily found on Google. She is not Delia Smith. Bizarre

Also this is a real pet peeve of mine and something loads of people do, not just Jess, after they've lived abroad for a while- going on like they have experienced nirvana outside of little old backwards Ireland. She mentions the fusion of flavours in Australia, the coffee the other day. I lived in Australia for 6 years, travelled in Asia and South America on way there and way back, and yes eating out scene was fantastic and Melbourne famous for coffee but come on, not like you can't get a decent coffee here and we're not all here eating bacon and cabbage.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Amy.Coyne81

I don't find it strange in the slightest that she's spending it in a hotel with her mum. A year into grief is no time at all, trust me. She was probably worried about her mum and wanted to be there for and I'm sure he didn't care in the slightest. Also many people spend their Christmas in hotels - single people, older people, people who don't have family around. If it's not for you then that's great, count your blessings.

notsodumbblonde

did she go over to Australia with any particular purpose or is this going to be her life for the next 6 months??
I think she only has pharmacy placement or practicals left to finish off her degree but she put it on hold to go to Australia with Rob for his rugby gig. And to be honest I wouldn’t blame the girl wanting to escape to a country with little restrictions for a few months with the opportunity that arose, especially after losing her Dad during lockdown. She probably deserves a break in fairness.

Reactions: 30

Adeline

I don't think it's a great idea to be broadcasting to the pharmacy customers that you intend to donate their gift to charity. By all means give the chocolate away privately, but it's a bit ungrateful to say it publicly after someone has gone to the effort of dropping in a gift.

Reactions: 28

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
Is she seriously after posting a story with them all laughing and dancing that they had covid?!!!!!! Are they off their rocker?!!!!! What an utter asshole I'm sorry but she's a selfish spoiled rotten bitch!!!!
Oh come on, it’s 2 years in, everyone’s vaxxed, the virus is weakening - we need to move on from endless covid policing? Life is for living, not hiding.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

ttttttttttttt

Chatty Member
Ah bless Jess, I really do feel
Sorry for her . She seems to a real lady. She this am her income will be based upon her ad’s on insta - n will work with products she likes , finds good etc so let’s see will she keep her word🤷🏽‍♀️ But her body , I’m actually amazed by how ........ I’m actually stuck for words! In my opinion I don’t think she looks healthy.
As for Rob , totally agree with the above comments - he is v sun damage n looks quite old too . I’m quite disappointed in him , I always thought he was easy on the eye 🥸
She is stunning and he is handsome, anyone who thinks otherwise is jealous or need to get their eyes tested.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t see a lot of muscle, I see someone with such dangerously low body fat that her muscles are actually visible, which isn’t true for most of us. I’d bet my life that she isn’t menstruating at that weight, which is why I’m bleating on about it and repeating myself. It’s clear from photos that she’s not naturally that skinny and there’s a good degree of restriction and over exercising going on to maintain it.

Reactions: 27

Larborey

Jess might be physically fit but her head is clearly very unhealthy. She’s obsessed with exercise and can’t seem to relax at all. I think the fact she says she can’t sleep well and is awake so early in the morning is a telling sign that she needs some help. Between obsessing with exercise and making lists for everything she really needs to relax and take a break. Anyone telling her she’s such an inspiration and whatnot are just feeding into this behavior.

Reactions: 26

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Sorry but the way she said I want to come on here and discuss it because people aren’t talking about it. The whole country is talking about Covid 24/7. We are tired of it. I don’t know what she was thinking when she said that

• Haha

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Aw that’s absolutely fecking rotten, not a Stan but it’ll always be remembered for the COVID wedding. Hopefully none of the guests are too sick.
I hope not. At this stage into the pandemic its a risk all attendees were willing to take and i dont think there should be any stigma with contracting it anymore and hopefully she is not made to feel guilty or ashamed by anyone.

hotgirlsummer21

I actually admire her for spending Christmas with her mum and sister. Her younger sister seems to be the last child left at home, I can’t imagine that’s easy for her being the only one there with her mum when the dad has only passed a year ago. I’d say Jess being there is nice for the two of them.