Jess Redden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess might be physically fit but her head is clearly very unhealthy. She’s obsessed with exercise and can’t seem to relax at all. I think the fact she says she can’t sleep well and is awake so early in the morning is a telling sign that she needs some help. Between obsessing with exercise and making lists for everything she really needs to relax and take a break. Anyone telling her she’s such an inspiration and whatnot are just feeding into this behavior.

Reactions: 26
There’s lots of things I like about her, her supplement recommendations come from a place of knowledge not just sales!!
But to call her body aspirational for young girls or just ‘normal’ women is worrying. She’s shown in the past weeks her life is pure ruled by exercise... she doesn’t stop. She’s not an ounce of fat on her, I can’t imagine how few calories she’s actually eating despite the constant food stories!!

she’s quite child like, which considering the age gap between her and her fella, quite surprised me.

Reactions: 24
She shared a picture of herself as a teenager and she was normal sized. She said she used to eat Eddie Rockets and chicken fillet rolls like every other teenager. Then got into health and fitness in college. She has taken it to the extreme now though I think. She seems a nice girl though and I'm mightily jealous of her Australia trip, looks heavenly!

Reactions: 13
Really pretty face. But her latest grid photo..she just looks ill 😨 I don’t think she can have a healthy relationship with food?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think the Boring Kearney twitter account really took the shine off Rob and Dave for me 😂 they were extremely boring on the Late Late a few years ago. Before he got with her, he practically had a revolving door installed in the apartment, he was riding so many women

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Really pretty face. But her latest grid photo..she just looks ill 😨 I don’t think she can have a healthy relationship with food?
I really have to agree on this one 🙈 I had to look twice at her latest Instagram photo. Her ribs and groin area look so unhealthy. Your groin is not an area that drops weight fast like that. Very concerning

Reactions: 18
She must have either gotten wind of this thread or is getting comments on Instagram about her weight, judging by her journaling tonight. She’s clearly a smart girl and seems educated on nutrition and supplements - I’d just be curious to know if her low body fat % (I reckon she’s somewhere between 10% and 15%, she’s genuinely not that far off competing female bodybuilder leanness) must affect her periods/fertility, bone density, thyroid function etc, or I wonder does she function perfectly normally 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll never get an answer to this I know but just putting it out there to the universe 😂

Reactions: 15
I really like her but just looked at the latest picture on her feed and I know she's sooooo lean but it has to be photo shopped......look at her boobs🤔

Reactions: 7
I really like her but just looked at the latest picture on her feed and I know she's sooooo lean but it has to be photo shopped......look at her boobs🤔
she says she used to have a big chest. I’m a former athlete and had a larger chest as a teen, and my leanest when competing my boobs still looked full in a good bra or cupped bikini but when I took it off they were like socks with a golf ball in the bottom. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She put up a throwback photo the other week of her at school/younger days and she looked normal build with a massive chest. She actually put on the photo I know the boobs 🙈😂 so I think she is just naturally big in that area

Reactions: 4
This girl is extremely privileged and removed from reality!!! She's so over bearing with her positivity BS. Also, I don't care what she says about body shaming, she is so thin and definitely not someone to aspire to be like.

Reactions: 13
I really like Jess, she's positive and seems very sweet. She has also had a tough year of it. Couldn't say a bad word about her to be honest.
How has she had a tough year??

Jess might be physically fit but her head is clearly very unhealthy. She’s obsessed with exercise and can’t seem to relax at all. I think the fact she says she can’t sleep well and is awake so early in the morning is a telling sign that she needs some help. Between obsessing with exercise and making lists for everything she really needs to relax and take a break. Anyone telling her she’s such an inspiration and whatnot are just feeding into this behavior.
Exactly I cannot believe what ok reading on here that people think she doesn't deprive herself and she's healthy?????? Jesus christ people do ye think this is what healthy looks like,I'd hate to see what ye think unhealthy looks like duck!!!!
She clearly has a severe eating disorder, she is totally emaciated, scarily underweight with a totally unhealthy bmi, I would NEVER EVER want my daughter to ever watch anyone that portrays that as a normal healthy lifestyle on the social media, she is over exercising and eating about 500/600 calories a day, her body is dangerously thin, she has excess downy hair on her body and face you can really notice it ok her stories, a very obvious sign of someone is totally undernourished. She'd want to start looking after herself or she could be messing with her fertility. I feel sad for her. She clearly has a problem. And needs help. Not swipe up links 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
How has she had a tough year??

Exactly I cannot believe what ok reading on here that people think she doesn't deprive herself and she's healthy?????? Jesus christ people do ye think this is what healthy looks like,I'd hate to see what ye think unhealthy looks like duck!!!!
She clearly has a severe eating disorder, she is totally emaciated, scarily underweight with a totally unhealthy bmi, I would NEVER EVER want my daughter to ever watch anyone that portrays that as a normal healthy lifestyle on the social media, she is over exercising and eating about 500/600 calories a day, her body is dangerously thin, she has excess downy hair on her body and face you can really notice it ok her stories, a very obvious sign of someone is totally undernourished. She'd want to start looking after herself or she could be messing with her fertility. I feel sad for her. She clearly has a problem. And needs help. Not swipe up links 🙈
Her dad died a while back. Other than that shes highly priviliged

Reactions: 5
I started following Jess a while ago as my dad died a year ago and I found her being so open about grief helpful. But I do worry about her weight and hope she’s ok. Apart from that I think she actually seems like a sweet girl, I just hope she sticks with ads that make sense for her.

Reactions: 10
She does seem like a sweet girl and I think she has been through a tough time with her dad. She’s harmless really but it’s hard to believe she eats everything she posts when she looks so tiny. Her content is about a healthy lifestyle but she doesn’t look healthy at all. I personally find her childlike traits annoying. She apologised for showing something with the word “fu*k” in it and was weeping over a Teddy that she got when she was.....18..oh and the cocktail “my mother would kill me if I ordered this”.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's not the worst of them but she's definitely not sweet an innocent. She has gotten into some big trouble in ireland and I'd say she was only delighted to move to Australia to get away from it. I do feel bad for her in terms of her health tho, she clearly has issues there.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She's not the worst of them but she's definitely not sweet an innocent. She has gotten into some big trouble in ireland and I'd say she was only delighted to move to Australia to get away from it. I do feel bad for her in terms of her health tho, she clearly has issues there.
Please spill

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.