Jess Redden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whaaaaaat? What trouble did she get into?! Spill
It will all come out soon enough I'm sure ! I'd actually be a bit nervous to say on here in case I'd get myself in trouble. sorry I know that's annoying 🙈
Anyway, nobodies perfect and I'd hate people to compare themselves to someone who genuinely has issues but has an illusion of being perfect on instagram

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
It will all come out soon enough I'm sure ! I'd actually be a bit nervous to say on here in case I'd get myself in trouble. sorry I know that's annoying 🙈
Anyway, nobodies perfect and I'd hate people to compare themselves to someone who genuinely has issues but has an illusion of being perfect on instagram
give us a clue! You can’t just dangle that!

Reactions: 17
I have to say I really like Jess... she seems really sweet, decent and smart. Every second word is not fuc@ or fuc@ing like some others I could mention. I think she is a great role model for young girls. She isn’t in your face, does not share every private moment with Rob... she is refreshing to be honest compared to a lot of the others.

Reactions: 17
I really like Jess she's super smart and totally herself but I do think she was way more stunning before she went obsessive over exercise. Wouldn't be mad if I had a teen who was following her with the gaunt pics now but in all other ways she's a very positive role model. I'm surprised at her having the insta as I don't think she really needs it money or personality wise

Reactions: 8
She is a smart girl but her ott positivity is toxic at a time where so many of us are struggling with the basics. Her lists are so immature I cringe when I read them. She is extremely privileged and quite far removed from reality. Her exercising is excessive and I really think it’s not healthy

Reactions: 18
She made a balls of her liquid eyeliner today... i didnt even notice what she was saying i was so consumed by it 😅😅

Reactions: 4
She is a smart girl but her ott positivity is toxic at a time where so many of us are struggling with the basics. Her lists are so immature I cringe when I read them. She is extremely privileged and quite far removed from reality. Her exercising is excessive and I really think it’s not healthy
Nail on head here . The ott positivity is actually toxic and obsessive . All very curated and measured . I think there is nothing genuine about her personally . Even how she is flogging stuff and doing spon con in Oz for that pharmacy in Dublin she worked in . Give it a break . She talks and obsess about food too much to have a healthy relationship with it in my opinion .

give us a clue! You can’t just dangle that!
Can you give us a small clue?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nail on head here . The ott positivity is actually toxic and obsessive . All very curated and measured . I think there is nothing genuine about her personally . Even how she is flogging stuff and doing spon con in Oz for that pharmacy in Dublin she worked in . Give it a break . She talks and obsess about food too much to have a healthy relationship with it in my opinion .

Can you give us a small clue?!
She definitely doesn’t have a healthy relationship with food. I don’t understand why someone who is intelligent and is studying to be a pharmacist would want to sell things on social media. It makes no sense to me at all

Reactions: 18
did she go over to Australia with any particular purpose or is this going to be her life for the next 6 months??

Reactions: 7
did she go over to Australia with any particular purpose or is this going to be her life for the next 6 months??
I think she only has pharmacy placement or practicals left to finish off her degree but she put it on hold to go to Australia with Rob for his rugby gig. And to be honest I wouldn’t blame the girl wanting to escape to a country with little restrictions for a few months with the opportunity that arose, especially after losing her Dad during lockdown. She probably deserves a break in fairness.

Reactions: 30
Unpopular opinion number 1: I quite like her especially compared to the other influencers. Maybe I am just mad to watch her posts about Oz, I probably wouldn’t be so interested in the vitamins and healthy lifestyle posts if she was here in Ireland. Unpopular opinion number 2: I don’t really get the whole Rob Kearney thing. I think he’s quite basic! 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She put something about setting a budget in her to do list the other day and in the space of about 8 hours today she did a Pilates class, got breakfast out, got brow lamination, got lunch out and got ice cream out 😂 I’d love to know that budget! Also her brows are ridiculous, they’re like caterpillars, she looks so much better in older photos with normal brows!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.