Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Certainly not the easy way out. I actually find it’s the other way, that sometimes women like Jess are choosing a C section to be in control of something natural and think that it will make it a better experience and it actually really irates me that women don’t believe in the power of their bodies and leave it to (mainly men) to decide / lead / convince what is best for a women in pregnancy/labour.
Oh ffs people stop 😂

she’s taking the easy easy out IF she chooses a section AS she is in control of what she will LOOK like post section. She has MONEY to get rid of her scar. She has MONEY to get lipo etc. if she gives birth normally she hasn’t got the same control.

Let’s just all agree that birth sucks either way 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s not a competition. And people Turning it in to a competition are no better than Redden who lives to be the best at everything 😂
---
I was just thinking not great he’s left her on her 30th birthday to go watch a rugby match is it?
She is def with mammy

Reactions: 5
I'd say Rob is there primarily because Keith Earls is getting his 100th cap.
Your wife's 30th birthday when she is 40 weeks pregnant with your first child or sitting in the crowd for your ex teammates 100th game - strangest couple ever!

Reactions: 25
Your wife's 30th birthday when she is 40 weeks pregnant with your first child or sitting in the crowd for your ex teammates 100th game - strangest couple ever!
lol this made me laugh. on one hand I totally agree and on the other hand I'm such a rugby fan that I get it! sure she's prob out for lunch with her Mum anyway 😂

Reactions: 3
Anyone have any baby name suggestions?

1) Thermojoe Mix Kearney

Any more suggestion?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The bit of weight on her face really suits her I hope she doesn’t go back to the incessant steps and obsessive control when the baby comes but it’s imminent

Reactions: 13
She put up a poll about what dress to wear and the other one got the most votes so she wore that one. It would have been a lovely pic in the other (loose) dress. I've never understood her obsession with tight dresses all the way through this pregnancy

Reactions: 6
She put up a poll about what dress to wear and the other one got the most votes so she wore that one. It would have been a lovely pic in the other (loose) dress. I've never understood her obsession with tight dresses all the way through this pregnancy
Never understood the tight dresses either. End up looking really odd. Like you’ve all this weight on front then a flat ass at the back 😂

Reactions: 4
It’s the weight complex thing. I know a girl who is expecting her second and she is weight obsessed. Barely touching any food and wearing tight dresses to everything. She was the same on her first and we all had to listen to her boast about bouncing back then after.

Reactions: 5