Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, I’d say she’ll be doing power lunges, burpees and pull ups, drive to hospital and just push that child out in one swift sneeze! 😂😂Because she’s way better at everything than the average peasant woman! 🙄
Until her vag is ripped to shreds! She’s a complete gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Us normal people don't get C-sections unless absolutely necessary as far as I'm aware, from personal experience- anyone know if Jess the Mess would be allowed to choose a c-section? We all know this head is too posh to push 🥴

Reactions: 4
No but these babys all grow up and pics of then being fed all over the Internet give children some private and some of the pics are attention seeking ohhh look at me im a far better mother than you because I breastfeed my child the likes of ciara dempsey
Did she actually leave her house dressed like that on purpose today or was she in such a rush to get the knock off bag she forgot to look in the mirror! The socks and Uggs 😂😳
omg I thought it was someone else’s account. I had to double check who I was looking at
---
Us normal people don't get C-sections unless absolutely necessary as far as I'm aware, from personal experience- anyone know if Jess the Mess would be allowed to choose a c-section? We all know this head is too posh to push 🥴
She will be allowed. There are various things and reasons she can give to get one! She can also go private and get one as far as I know?
---
Re c section vs pushing … would she be able to live with her “perfect” stomach post section? Like the scar can be quite bad and often left with a pouch like shape of fat/skin? Although I guess they have the € to get her cosmetic surgery to fix that if it happens?

If she did push nobody will know if she tears apart from her and the midwives and rob. Actually scrap rob there it’ll be her mummy there won’t it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course it’ll be mammy, the poor oul one never gets a break from her.

Rob will be off visiting cousin Joe in the White House or he’ll be playing golf

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How much you wanna bet they’ll name it Joe? After Biden 😂 imagine the 💰 they’d get for the kid

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her ie on Insta have a post up to say she’s getting induced next week. Definitely a c section

Reactions: 3
Yeah its gonna be a lot of hearsay for a bit till she comes out and says I had a c section natural birth whatever - but do not fret Tattlers - it's going to be amazing, such an enriching experience, just such a joyous time, it didn't hurt a bit cause she delivered the baby herself because she's also a Obstetrician, and after the birth she just popped into to the gym for a really quick workout to get those endorphins going 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
....but you don't get induced for an elective c section....
They’ve loads of money I’m sure she will get whatever she wants. Maybe she’s letting on she’s being induced and it’s actually just the date for the section that’s coming up
---
Yeah its gonna be a lot of hearsay for a bit till she comes out and says I had a c section natural birth whatever - but do not fret Tattlers - it's going to be amazing, such an enriching experience, just such a joyous time, it didn't hurt a bit cause she delivered the baby herself because she's also a Obstetrician, and after the birth she just popped into to the gym for a really quick workout to get those endorphins going 🤮
Let’s not forget through her contractions she’ll be munching down on seeds for all the nutrients and energy It will give her. Mammy will be there to introduce the first born (thermomix) to its new little brother. Then once that’s over the newborn will be handed to the nanny, and her And mammy will be off to Spain for a girlie holiday that’s well needed after all the work she’s done

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Until her vag is ripped to shreds! She’s a complete gobshite
Is there actually any need for that comment? Sorry but I’m just thinking of other expectant mothers reading here. Vagina ripped to shreds..?! Eh that doesn’t happen. Vaginas don’t rip. Perineums can tear when the head is crowning. This is ok. They can No.1. Not need sutures and heal on their own. Or No. 2. Need sutures and heal with time, approx 6 weeks. Let’s not scare monger.
I am not a fan of Jess’s toxic positivity. But I commend her for going into labour & birth relatively fear free.

Reactions: 10
Is there actually any need for that comment? Sorry but I’m just thinking of other expectant mothers reading here. Vagina ripped to shreds..?! Eh that doesn’t happen. Vaginas don’t rip. Perineums can tear when the head is crowning. This is ok. They can No.1. Not need sutures and heal on their own. Or No. 2. Need sutures and heal with time, approx 6 weeks. Let’s not scare monger.
I am not a fan of Jess’s toxic positivity. But I commend her for going into labour & birth relatively fear free.
I think the comment is probably too graphic. But I have to correct you there, your vagina can tear. And it Doesn’t just tear toward the perineum. You can tear upwards into your vulva right up your front and not tear to your perineum at all. And you will need some stitches. Forget about all this “normalising breastfeeding” people were saying here earlier. Women should be talking about tearing during birth. It happens and it’s rarely talked about. There’s no scare mongering on here 🤷🏼‍♀️
Redden has said she is scared on some herdotie article today which most woman are coming up to their due date. Remember we only ever see the positives in this persons and other “influencers” instagrams. They choose what to show. By that logic of “expectant mothers reading on here” it’s actually just as damaging to be following Redden and feeling completely inadequate about themselves and their Pregnancy.

Reactions: 10
I think the comment is probably too graphic. But I have to correct you there, your vagina can tear. And it Doesn’t just tear toward the perineum. You can tear upwards into your vulva right up your front and not tear to your perineum at all. And you will need some stitches. Forget about all this “normalising breastfeeding” people were saying here earlier. Women should be talking about tearing during birth. It happens and it’s rarely talked about. There’s no scare mongering on here 🤷🏼‍♀️
Redden has said she is scared on some herdotie article today which most woman are coming up to their due date. Remember we only ever see the positives in this persons and other “influencers” instagrams. They choose what to show. By that logic of “expectant mothers reading on here” it’s actually just as damaging to be following Redden and feeling completely inadequate about themselves and their Pregnancy.
The most common tears are perineal.
Yes, there can be vaginal wall tears/grazes but they rarely need suturing in my experience.
Of course I want women to speak about their experiences of perineal trauma and the impact it has on them. I am so for that.
But, I hate to see comments like “vagina ripped to shreds” because it just invokes fear in expectant mothers.

The most common tears are perineal.
Yes, there can be vaginal wall tears/grazes but they rarely need suturing in my experience.
Of course I want women to speak about their experiences of perineal trauma and the impact it has on them. I am so for that.
But, I hate to see comments like “vagina ripped to shreds” because it just invokes fear in expectant mothers.
I get that it’s your experience but I think it’s worse to be ignorant to the facts of what can actually happen to your body. Even things such as prolapses are common too. Never talked about though. and Influencers like redden sail through pregnancy and birth And let On like it’s nothing to them and so do-able. I don’t think it was the OP intention to hurt anyone on here with the comment.

I think it’s worse for expectant mothers following people like Redden or like your one vogue during her pregnancies and feeling like tit because theyre not in the gym everyday etc. that invokes feelings of inadequacy and maybe some women might not be enjoying their pregnancy at all and they’re seeing her living it up showing off every given opportunity with freebies etc. I think this is more damaging than seeing a comment like vagina tearing.

At the end of the day If you’re following her and you’re also pregnant and reading tattle I don’t think you would be overly sensitive to comments like that :/

Reactions: 5
I get that it’s your experience but I think it’s worse to be ignorant to the facts of what can actually happen to your body. Even things such as prolapses are common too. Never talked about though. and Influencers like redden sail through pregnancy and birth And let On like it’s nothing to them and so do-able. I don’t think it was the OP intention to hurt anyone on here with the comment.

I think it’s worse for expectant mothers following people like Redden or like your one vogue during her pregnancies and feeling like tit because theyre not in the gym everyday etc. that invokes feelings of inadequacy and maybe some women might not be enjoying their pregnancy at all and they’re seeing her living it up showing off every given opportunity with freebies etc. I think this is more damaging than seeing a comment like vagina tearing.

At the end of the day If you’re following her and you’re also pregnant and reading tattle I don’t think you would be overly sensitive to comments like that :/
I’m not saying for a second that all women should be in the gym everyday in preparation for birth. I certainly wasn’t when I was pregnant with my own three! 😂 Far from it. But I don’t see the harm in someone preparing for birth by keeping fit (although she does seems to over do it), doing yoga, mindfulness etc. And keeping a positive mental attitude about labour, birth, breastfeeding etc. Of course I know that birth plans can go out the window! But, I’m so tired of women being terrified of giving birth. And comments like “vagina ripping apart” do not help.
Yes, more awareness is needed in relation to birth trauma. It’s something I’m passionate about. And I would never, ever make a women feel anything less than a bleeping super-hero after giving birth, no matter how she did it or how her vagina looks afterwards! But I hate the narrative that childbirth is this awful, scary, horrific thing. Because it isn’t always.

Last edited:
  • Heart