Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gap between her nose and her Upper lip is massive? Is this where the grinch vibes come from?
She can barely move that area when talking she must have a tit load of Botox in there

Reactions: 3
I will say I'm glad she's not too up herself to admit when she gets something wrong - like having the car seat in the wrong place. Although it is funny to see she's coming on posting ads for a baby store and how helpful they are talking you through everything, clearly they never told her where to install the carseat so not sure how much value I'd put in anything else they say!
I also thought most places do a free carseat install for you, if I was having a child I know I'd be going to the experts to install it!

Reactions: 5
I will say I'm glad she's not too up herself to admit when she gets something wrong - like having the car seat in the wrong place. Although it is funny to see she's coming on posting ads for a baby store and how helpful they are talking you through everything, clearly they never told her where to install the carseat so not sure how much value I'd put in anything else they say!
I also thought most places do a free carseat install for you, if I was having a child I know I'd be going to the experts to install it!
I don’t think it’s wrong as such, just handier for the driver to see and reach the passenger side. Not less safe though.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it’s wrong as such, just handier for the driver to see and reach the passenger side. Not less safe though.
OK that makes sense, I don't have kids so I have no clue about any of the recommendations anyway tbh!

Reactions: 1
From the presents and nursery decor I’m definitely getting boy vibes.
Yeah I’m pretty sure she was showing off loads of blue clothes etc a while back
---
OK that makes sense, I don't have kids so I have no clue about any of the recommendations anyway tbh!
If it’s behind the driver it’s easier for her to reach back while being chauffeured around up front

Reactions: 3
I think that dress is awful on her and I'm always amazed that she goes braless in it.. especially at full term I would have thought she would need some support 😂

Reactions: 5
What’s with the flared side mouth thing? Is she having a stroke? And what’s with Kearney and the cremated burger bun?
I laughed way too hard at this. You’d know they rarely cooked for themselves
---
I think that dress is awful on her and I'm always amazed that she goes braless in it.. especially at full term I would have thought she would need some support 😂
Sorry but almost 200 for a maternity dress is she ok in the head. It’s absolutely disgusting to spend that much on a bleeping dress like and shell Prob only wear it once

Reactions: 6
It’s hideous, why does she insist on going braless with her saggy knockers

The stupid faces she pulls just highlight the giant nostrils even more the state of her

Whatever about not even being 30.... She's 39 weeks, stay in bed FFS!
I'm not saying she has to hibernate cuz she's pregnant I am myself but honestly does she need to be in the gym at the crack of dawn when she's not working 🙄

Reactions: 10
Whatever about not even being 30.... She's 39 weeks, stay in bed FFS!
I'm not saying she has to hibernate cuz she's pregnant I am myself but honestly does she need to be in the gym at the crack of dawn when she's not working 🙄
Trying too hard to prove she’s a super fit pregnant woman and there’s never been anybody else pregnant like her. 🙄Anyone who has had a baby and any medical person would know you HAVE to take proper rest coming up to the birth. She’s preparing for a marathon and you need to conserve your energy in the weeks coming up to delivery. She would sicken you. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Did she say the gender? I wonder is she hinting it’s a boy with the nails?
Oh it's def a boy
---
Trying too hard to prove she’s a super fit pregnant woman and there’s never been anybody else pregnant like her. 🙄Anyone who has had a baby and any medical person would know you HAVE to take proper rest coming up to the birth. She’s preparing for a marathon and you need to conserve your energy in the weeks coming up to delivery. She would sicken you. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Ah it's all smoke and mirrors she's doing duck all in the gym really only posing around the place and a quick few seconds here and there for a video for insta
She's be better off with a brisk 45 min walk every day. She prob wouldn't even be able to do that......it's all for the gram with Jess

Reactions: 8
Oh it's def a boy
---

Ah it's all smoke and mirrors she's doing duck all in the gym really only posing around the place and a quick few seconds here and there for a video for insta
She's be better off with a brisk 45 min walk every day. She prob wouldn't even be able to do that......it's all for the gram with Jess
You’re right there and dont Forget mummy is always nearby to film her. Then they go off for their lunch out as usual.

She’s just so attention seeking she’s hoping for someone to tell her how amazing she is 39 weeks pregnant and still going to the gym lifting weights… boring!!

Reactions: 7
She reminds me of Niamh Narnia, was running on the thread mill the day before she gave birth to Alexander 🙄 like that can’t be good for u

Reactions: 2