Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a video on her TikTok of her with just a shirt on covering her nipples with her hand & bump out . I’m not saying pregnant bodies or all bodies aren’t beautiful but genuinely don’t understand why people think other people want to see your tits out . I know a lot of people don’t agree with me on this point either but I hate those insta pics of people breastfeeding . Don’t get me wrong i might breastfeed myself if I ever have a child but maybe someone who’s had a baby could enlighten me as to why some people become so obsessed with showing they breastfeed? 😅
Honestly I think these women are so obsessed with themselves, at this stage being pregnant is nearly an excuse to pose naked in these bump shots and if anyone dares say anything they are lambasted, Re the breastfeeding ; they think people are looking at them and judging them, but like who cares?
These ones think they are raising some sort of awareness when really nobody actually gives two fucks if your baby is feeding off your breast....
It's actually crazy that these mothers think people are looking or are offended 🙈🙈
Too busy with my own kids to notice your baby breastfeeding thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She will be sharing pregnancy throwbacks for months and months, as being pregnant is now her whole personality

Reactions: 10
she’s now giving tips on make up, honestly it bothers me so much when these influencers think they can put there hand to anything! Stay in your lane, we don’t want your make up tips that’s what the professionals are for 😂🙄

Reactions: 7
she’s now giving tips on make up, honestly it bothers me so much when these influencers think they can put there hand to anything! Stay in your lane, we don’t want your make up tips that’s what the professionals are for 😂🙄
She has no personality, she will do anything to try to be relevant.
---
Calling it now she’ll either be a :
Bounce back mummy-look at me I’m wonderful
Or
An advocate for PPD and mental Health.

Reactions: 7
She has no personality, she will do anything to try to be relevant.
---
Calling it now she’ll either be a :
Bounce back mummy-look at me I’m wonderful
Or
An advocate for PPD and mental Health.
Or option 3,

bounce back mummy who down the line will say how difficult it was.

Reactions: 11
Always used sculpted stuff and talks about it loads is she a BA?

Reactions: 1
For some one that is pretending to love cooking she’s never at home eating. Can’t imagine the amount they spend on their meals out. Like they seem to do breakfast lunch and dinner out.

Reactions: 4
In the gym this morning at 6:30am within 2 weeks of bed due date … right ok.

Reactions: 9
In the gym this morning at 6:30am within 2 weeks of bed due date … right ok.
She’s done some sort of work out every day for the past week at least - Pilates, yoga, gym, swimming! She has some serious issues, take a day off!

Reactions: 8
She’s done some sort of work out every day for the past week at least - Pilates, yoga, gym, swimming! She has some serious issues, take a day off!
I know it’s unusual for a first baby to come early but my god take a few days r and r before the demands of a baby. She won’t be home from hosp and she ll gone for a work out. Her mother will be reading that child.

Reactions: 8
Is she due in 2 weeks ??? Will ye keep us posted here on Tattle? I can't watch her stories anymore cause I nearly got sucked up her nostrils through the phone and now I have a fear (but dont worry Jess the Mess is gonna write a book about TOXIC positivity and its going to be full of bleeping tit and cuntisms that you can only believe in if you have ur own house, work less than 2 days a week but still have all ur bills paid cause you never pay for anything because you're a bleep) - and also this wannabe bimbo gives me bleeping rage 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she due in 2 weeks ??? Will ye keep us posted here on Tattle? I can't watch her stories anymore cause I nearly got sucked up her nostrils through the phone and now I have a fear (but dont worry Jess the Mess is gonna write a book about TOXIC positivity and its going to be full of bleeping tit and cuntisms that you can only believe in if you have ur own house, work less than 2 days a week but still have all ur bills paid cause you never pay for anything because you're a bleep) - and also this wannabe bimbo gives me bleeping rage 😤
Sorry the due day was a guess based on when you have to take maternity leave. But has to be soon! I wish she d chill the duck out and relax for a bit before the baby. No chance though!

Reactions: 2
Saw Rob on the street today. He looks dog rough and the baby isn't even here yet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What was the need for her to put that out there if it’s not even proven to work!
I’d put money on her losing her baby weight (not that she has much of it) in about 2 weeks. Just to show other new mothers that she’s better than them and can fit back into her pre baby size 6 clothes. She’s never looked healthier.
By the way that “healthy” aubergine parmigiana looks bloody rank. 🤢🤢She is NOT a cook sticking everything in a Thermomix. 🙄🙄The happy pear have a recipe for this and it’s gorgeous and healthy. Who the duck puts brown breadcrumbs on anything? Bell end. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11