Jess Redden #3 Pampered princess works a day, then needs to book a trip away...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot watch her stories. That frozen weird nostrils smile and the posh accent what even is she???

Reactions: 8
I cannot watch her stories. That frozen weird nostrils smile and the posh accent what even is she???
Is the voice put on? Anyone know her IRL? She sounds like a Montessori teacher addressing children at times. I quite liked her last year when she was quarantining in Oz, she’s morphing into dr doireann a bit

Reactions: 4
Is the voice put on? Anyone know her IRL? She sounds like a Montessori teacher addressing children at times. I quite liked her last year when she was quarantining in Oz, she’s morphing into dr doireann a bit
Yes! I actually cant listen to her! The voice is so odd and affected!

Reactions: 10
"I talk about these awwwwwwwwl the time...they're discewwwwted at the minute"

Like Rob she tawwwwwwwwwwks like she has a plum in her mouth, painful. Imagine the two of them chatting together, your ears would be bleeding.

Reactions: 12
The only plans she has are with the mother so she probably doesn’t mind being cancelled on the odd time

Reactions: 1
As a previous Montessori teacher myself that’s just insulting (I don’t sound like her at all ) Also her voice just doesn’t match her face at all? Like she sounds so so old and her voice is surprisingly low to me?

Reactions: 5
As a previous Montessori teacher myself that’s just insulting (I don’t sound like her at all ) Also her voice just doesn’t match her face at all? Like she sounds so so old and her voice is surprisingly low to me?
Her cadence and manner of speaking does not strike me as authentic at all. Elizabeth Holmes vibes.

Reactions: 4
I know she’s originally from Dundrum but people from Dundrum don’t talk like that… I’m nearly certain she was privately educated potentially Alex? Similar to her hubby from Louth but went to school in Clongowes!!

Reactions: 2
I know she’s originally from Dundrum but people from Dundrum don’t talk like that… I’m nearly certain she was privately educated potentially Alex? Similar to her hubby from Louth but went to school in Clongowes!!
People who went to Alex don’t even speak like that. She’s putting that accent on. Dunno why she does it. Why can’t she just be herself. Half of these influencers would be somewhat likeable if they stopped pretending to be something they’re not

ps nobody from dundrum sounds like that either

It’s a bit alarming how she’s giving out all this information on supplements but yet has to be reminded in a message to inform her followers to get bloods checked first before taking iron. Completely misguiding people who could possibly not need iron but after watching her stories think there lacking in it!!

Reactions: 15
Definitely!! Too much iron build up in your body can be very dangerous

Reactions: 6
More fool anyone who listens to her ‘advice’. Her medical knowledge is back of the box instructions. Sure I could go into my local pharmacy and do that. She passed her exams but it must be a case of book smart but no cop on or life skills because she really is a danger. Her account is dangerous on many levels

Reactions: 16
She's so out of touch. That water carbonator costs a fortune and most people do not have hundreds to spend on a single item of clothing after Christmas!

She's away - again
With her mother - again

An but sure it's Friday night, that's what she does

I can read the back of a medicine box, will I start a petition to allow me to see people the GP can’t fit in?

Reactions: 12
I can read the back of a medicine box, will I start a petition to allow me to see people the GP can’t fit in?
If you can Google as well you are a shoe in. Don't worry about giving incorrect advice as some randomer will keep you right on the gram

Reactions: 7
The pocos look like a child trying on their mother's clothes and probably smallest size in the shop

I think she puts up so much shit about food and recipes So that people can’t report her for “eating disorders”it’s like a loophole she’s found a way to promote herself online as this DANGEROUSLY thin influencer but puts up the recipes as a way to balance it out??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.