Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I am all for women's liberation and the freedom to express themselves, but I honestly find Jess very vulgar, and feel the vulgarity is displayed in order to shock and draw attention to herself rather than being a byproduct of her personality. It was probably over a year ago now that she got a train to Limerick/Galway (can't remember which) with some girl friends. It was the middle of the day and they were filming themselves drunking, screaming, tweaking and humping each other on the train amist all the other passengers who probably felt very umcomfortable. When she arrived at the train station she took a video of herself squatting down on the ground outside (again, in the middle of the day) with her hand just barely covering the front of her fanny and showing a stream of piss flowing down between her legs. It was just rotten. It has nothing to do with being comfortable with your body and sexuality. There are toilets at every station. What was the reason for doing that and filming it? I would say the same thing if it were a man. I get the impression she has low self-esteem and wants to be known for grotesque acts. I don't think she does anything to benefit our gender and is an embarrassment. The fact that she doesn't seem to have any interest in working but just wants to float around different cities drunk and off her biscuit is not admirable, she basically adds nothing to society.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

dclnwat

I don’t know if anyone remembers but that homeless man she recorded ( a silly mistake) is the same guy she raised money for at the beginning of lockdown, she never even brought it up when she was being attacked for the post. With that in mind I’d cut her some slack, foolish action that hopefully she’s learned from.

Reactions: 15

Ammon

Yeah I remember thinking it was funny when I found out she's a southside posh girl.
Like very posh 🙄😂 I'm sure that's why the relationship with her dad is the way it is
So easy to call the girl a skit in scenarios when in reality her fella was probably an absolute scumbag! People don’t just become crazy in relationships, it stems from something that psychologically messed them up and in turn made them insecure..
Digging up dirt on someone’s past relationships is disgusting and the fact you’ve stalked her Facebook for old pics just to slate her is weird as fuck imo and you clearly know her in some personal way as you know a lot about her past which is also fucking strange 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry my bad I thought this site was for discussions related to the person who's names on the thread🤔🙄🙄. I seen people who asked how she became more known and answered, sure you weren't too fussed when you wore saying the look like. Something from trainspotting. But OK 😊

Reactions: 13

Ammon

Okayyy so some people wore asking how she became insta famous, she had a small following before as this pretty party girl and was pappd walking around a supermarket in Croatia in a thong and she blew up from then. Jess started off as a normal girl came from a nice family in a nice area. Until she became obsessed with the partner she had at the time. She dropped out of Private school to be in fas with him, extremely toxic relationship to the point they had an argument on the fm104 phone show😂he was talking about a topic of ex girlfriends and que jess ringing up. She faked pregnancy miss carriages some serious fucked up shit, she then disappeared for a bit and was reborn as this greasy looking skank.. I'll see if I can find a pic from when she was with him she literally tried to morphe in to him. Scary skit she is

I've blurred his face as best I can for his privacy but like she literally dressed like him hair cut like him nal

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
🤣😂 I almost get second hand fear from watching her stories, tbf all her friends seem to be really fond of her and they’ve all been friends for a long time. I think Jess is harmless.
Completely agree, they all seem like a genuine friend group. And that party seemed like such craic. What I would give to be drinking in the sunshine with my tits out surrounded by loved ones. She has the right idea.

Reactions: 12

Reraciara

Chatty Member
There's alot of shite that gets said about Jess online; most of it is untrue and comes from a place of jealousy and bitchiness (Hey Riona 🙋‍♀️).

Totally agree with all the comments that she shouldn't have held the event though. Stupid decision.
I don't think everyone critising Jess is jealous of her... A women nearing 30 and acting like she's 18 is kinda sad. I don't have a problem with her lifestyle she just needs to be a bit smarter - don't get wrote off at an event you organise so you can reign it in when it gets out of hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Whitefloor

I think it's that Jess was stupid enough to video it all for the gram and had no shame in posting it all. She also tried dirty deleting when she realised the other people didn't find it all as funny as she did

Reactions: 10

ceejay80

organised that session in Dublin or was she just at it? Seen her n
I think she organised it?

I don't give a shit about her fetish style or onlyfans or any of that, but the scenes from that pub were a disgrace. Everyone wants to go out and let loose but you just fucking don't get on like that. Having said that, it's not really Jess' fault the bar staff had masks round their necks and that patrons were getting too close to one another but she should take some ownership and use this as a learning opportunity and talk about it. It's not the first or last place to get on like that. I'd blame bar management and security and then the individuals in the videos before I'd lay all the blame on Jess though. The bar should close for a week or two incase there was an infection risk and when they reopen they should be under strict conditions at a minimum. I think their reputation is destroyed at this point anyway.

And most of my concerns about transmission still lie with shitty government blindness to the real issues - pubs aren't a huge source of infection as far as we know, but nursing homes were shafted, direct provision is a national scandal and has been for years and covid has shone a floodlight on exploitative factories and farms.
Issues with direct provision, meat factories, and nursing homes exist - but do not absolve the organisers of this event. It is a pandemic, and the attendees and organisers went OTT with the partying and lack of social distancing. Jess was involved in the organising of it, and has to take responsibility for doing so. Hiding away, and deleting her stories, is quite immature and irresponsible. Own your sh*t and apologise to all those bars who are not allowed to open (and who have lost all their livelihood and income due to this pandemic) for flouting the rules so much. And on a day when bars were out looking for support, not sympathy. This "event" has lost the industry some of that support, and could even effect them re-opening further.
IMO this event was a disgrace in the middle of a pandemic and it gave 2 fingers to all those bars, owners and employees who have not been allowed to work since March. She, along with the bar, need to take ownership of their f*ck up and stop hiding behind a private account. As for the owner who said it was "20 seconds of madness", I call bull.

Lolilolz

I think her and Luke have broken up have they?
Yeah but nobody seems to have the inside goss and it’s killing me!
Maybe she realised he’s a child with obvious ADHD?
Maybe she doesn’t want to be the crack head couple of Dublin anymore?
Maybe someone cheated?
So many possssssssibilities
Either way the rate then 2 were going together one of them would’ve overdosed or ended up strung out on gear..
glamorising their drug fuelled sessions on their own was awful to watch last year so hopefully she’s in a better place now not giving a flying fuck about him while he swings out of her mates

goldieheux

The 2021 Session Olympics are in full swing!!
🤣😂 I almost get second hand fear from watching her stories, tbf all her friends seem to be really fond of her and they’ve all been friends for a long time. I think Jess is harmless.

Scrk1994

I don't think she did it to be mean or make a joke of the homeless man - I think she's actually just thick as a plank, and doesn't compute what you can and cannot post on social media? All the drink and drugs have addled her mind, you only have to listen to her speak to know she has worms on the brain like.

Clearly was either drinking or on drugs (or both) when she took that video, and had zero thought behind posting that - why else would you be walking around in the middle of the night during a lockdown.

Her friends saying she's "the kindest spirit" blah blah blah - you can be a lovely person, but if you're out of your mind the majority of the time and pulling stunts like that, it doesn't hold up.

Reactions: 9

Moo9595

VIP Member
Some life - Party constantly, eat junk food, coffees and get botox, fat reducing treatments to cover the excesses. She's not the worst though seems like a nice person.
I think she’s the opposite of some life tbh. No career, not even close to having any stable form of income, surrounded by a crowd of enablers (most of which actually have decent jobs and will grow out of partying). If I was her I’d be in ribbons with anxiety thinking about the future.

Whitefloor

Jess has been living in the same world as the rest of us the last 6 months. She organised and promoted this lunch. She knows how her events go. People enjoy her events because they are a bit wild. She would of known it was gonna get out of hand. She had a responsibility to keep things in order but was too busy getting hammered and naked in the bath with her sister. The whole world saw those videos yesterday. Shes made a joke of us all

starryeyed10

VIP Member
They probably take acid, pills, coke, ket whatever over the course of a long sesh or festival. I used to live a lifestyle similar to her.. I've also been around her at sessions in Dublin the odd time. You don't have to be completely out of it if you use drugs. You can use them whatever way you want. Sometimes I would only use a little of something. The more you use drugs the more you know how to use them and how to use them for whatever effect you're looking for.

blondeminion15

VIP Member
She must be broke - selling off her tatty clothes on depop today

Also she is mental if she thinks anyone will pay those prices for what shes put up!!!
I've always got the ick anytime she puts up items of clothing for sale. It's probably unfair for me to say this but I imagine they all smell like cigarettes and sweat. I actually bawk when she puts up bikinis and undergarments. If you're selling a Bershaka top second hand and asking for 15 quid you need to get yourself a proper job to support yourself.