Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cmoomoo

Jess clearly talking about that Clara yoke & hitting the nail on the head there!
Literally the only reason Clara tweeted about Jess & stirred the shit was for clout & coz clearly bby gal is threatened by Sesh Brennan because she’s still successfully has a huge following even after she fucks up, Clara has to put her desperate make up tutorials, her “girlie chats” & sponsors from PLT to keep relevant. Remember she was swinging out of Mermaidajade for a while too? Laughable.
I agree with her on this. I don’t agree with her bingo party she had a few months ago but I genuinely don’t believe she is a bad person and would think of anyone as below her unlike the comments superstylesabby made about homeless people

Reactions: 9

megadots

When she reposts that stuff, it just completely invalidates her apology. Apologise, admit your fuck up, and don't repost people blowing smoke up your arse about how amazing a person you are, because you could well be a great person but you misjudged a situation and very publicly made a mistake. You know Jess, not everything you do is defensible, sometimes you just need to wear the crown of shit, stay quiet, and move on. HUMBLE.

Reactions: 9

Haxxx

Have to say her and her gang.. They are all trying so hard to be "ALT" and follow the Berlin scene. Its embarrassing. They look ridiculous, and try hard. Boring.

Reactions: 8

Moo9595

VIP Member
This all the way. Also, the aesthetic procedures can't reverse the internal damage she's putting her body through. Imagine the state her liver must be in. Don't envy her one bit.
I see her weekly because we live in same area and her face is nothing short of destroyed. You wouldn’t recognise her some days if not for the outfit she has on, She’s unbelievably puffy and lumpy and mottled. I wouldn’t say one muscle in her face works properly anymore after close to a decade of pumping stuff in, getting stuff dissolved and rinse repeat. Lisa Thompson and co are an utter disgrace and shouldn’t be let near anyone with a needle. Completely irresponsible and unprofessional but they don’t care as long as they get a bit of free promo. I know people will do what they want regardless of any one’s opinion but you’d think some of her friends would have spoken up before about it.

• Wow

Lolilolz

Okayyy so some people wore asking how she became insta famous, she had a small following before as this pretty party girl and was pappd walking around a supermarket in Croatia in a thong and she blew up from then. Jess started off as a normal girl came from a nice family in a nice area. Until she became obsessed with the partner she had at the time. She dropped out of Private school to be in fas with him, extremely toxic relationship to the point they had an argument on the fm104 phone show😂he was talking about a topic of ex girlfriends and que jess ringing up. She faked pregnancy miss carriages some serious fucked up shit, she then disappeared for a bit and was reborn as this greasy looking skank.. I'll see if I can find a pic from when she was with him she literally tried to morphe in to him. Scary skit she is

I've blurred his face as best I can for his privacy but like she literally dressed like him hair cut like him nal
They look like something straight out of Trainspotting

• Haha

Moo9595

VIP Member
And you are defo one of Jess’s mates! I had all the sympathy and credit for Jess until that little bullying piece of shit mate of hers, Billy, started commenting on clarabells insta and Twitter, is he not well into his 30s?
Jess had so much potential but who she associates herself with is mental, literally the Scauldiest rats you can find but at least they defend her and bully others in her defence
Billy bunzari is an absolute fucking clown ahahha. You'd see him prancing around Rathmines like he's some big celeb and not some fool who went on a shitty Irish reality show no one watched 🤣 Trying to make himself James Kavanagh. He part runs the disco brunches in Farrier and Draper. I've been to one and he actually fucking ruined it running around shoving his phone everywhere to make insta stories and screaming singing around the place like a dying cat. Not one person there was there to see him our entire table was irritated to fuck, everyone only wanted to see Anziety.

Jess' other mate Sophie Shannon is an absolute melt too. Take a look through her followers and you'll see the majority of her 16k are fake. She was on 5k a couple of years ago and shot up over a few weeks and all the accounts bots. How sad is that like the girls got a fab job which would have allowed her to grow a following naturally yet shes that insecure she whips out the bank card 🤣 Not to mention shes travelled non stop throughout the pandemic. Multiple trips around Europe to the fella, then Ireland, then Paris, then somewhere else in France, back to Ireland. And out bopping around Monkstown like there's not a care in the world.......

remelie99

Agree with you all, what an infuriatingly bullshit statement. I’d have so much more respect if she just said look yeah it got out of hand and we’re sorry.
And the whataboutery at the end is even more infuriating. I am sick to the teeth of people saying 100s of tourists are flying into the country unchecked. I work in the airport, there is literally nobody coming in except for returning Irish, Irish going on holidays and the VERY odd US/UK tourist. Also less than 2% of cases related to travel, so stop using that as a scapegoat. Berlin shouldn’t have happened. But it did and mistakes were made so just apologize and move on.
Her boyfriend made a similarly dumb statement on his insta yesterday I seen.

dclnwat

I really would like the best for her, she seems real and doesn’t try to be perfect, I appreciate the real ness anyway. But her Irish friends were a bunch of wasters, maybe Portugal will be good for her

Bambini

I really like Jess, I like how she is who she is and doesn’t care what anyone thinks of her look or her lifestyle. But I really don’t think this event being planned at the moment was a good call. The other side of it Is, everyone in attendance should have taken a bit of personal responsibility And not gotten so rowdy because they all know that were living through a pandemic at the moment.

Russ16

Wouldn't let Lisa Thompson near me with a needle under pain of death. Complete botcher have a look at her instagram. HIDEOUS!!!!! How people go to her is beyond me, Alicia Lipfiller 2.0
Just had a look at her page, sweet Jesus! I’ve nothing against cosmetic procedures (getting botox tomorrow) but please go to a qualified Dr! All the lips she does look like they’re going to blow and have filler spilling past the lip line..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

laceandgold

Chatty Member
Someone I know went in seen people in every corner of the place getting blown, bent over and boned the works and legged it pretty sharpish.
She didn’t know why their phones were not allowed in and were put into little bags by staff then she went in and seen people dressed in fetish were banging eachother and made a U turn back out 🤣🤣🤣 It’s literally a giant fucking orgy what is wrong with these people absolute weirdos
Sounds like a normal night out to me

• Haha
Reactions: 7

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
I lived in berlin two years ago and there is a huge fetish/“sex positive” scene. I always thought I’d avoid it but it’s so casual here that I ended up going to a few sex parties in clubs and they blew my mind - I went as a clubgoer as I had a boyfriend at the time so I didn’t participate.
I think Jess went to berlin and went to the super common sex clubs and parties, and came back to Ireland to revamp her whole image based on it. kink/industrial wear is a staple there. It’s obviously not as common in Ireland which I think is why it stood out so much, but in berlin it would be fairly standard or normalised at least

Kootybootyboo

Jess was to off her head on ket to be telling anyone at that brunch what to do, my friend was there and was offered a bump by her

Ok. This thing makes my blood boil. I don’t get it. What is her appeal??????? Why do teenage girls wanna be like her? She’s actually a sewer rat. You wouldn’t go near here if someone paid ya to! I just do not get it. Like AT ALL!!!!!!! She is ROTTEN & an absolute troll!!! Who flounted the rules and is now mocking it on Instagram. Love how people always say, oh you’d never say that to my face. Well I would. I’d love to give her a slap and a good wash 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I loved the vibe she projected about being sexual, carefree and being authentically yourself but now I find her very contradictory because it’s obvious she’s very insecure about the way she looks. There’s nothing authentic about photoshopping yourself to the point your unrecognisable. If she was so free and open she’d let it all hang out without photoshop. She use to have a deadly body but the unhealthy lifestyle and getting older hasn’t done her any favours and if you’ve seen the videos her friends post of her you’d know what I’m talking about, shes also changed friend groups many times because her original session heads grew out of it and have all moved on with their lives. She is defiantly not living her best life not even close