Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Me1234

The government tried to use her as a scapegoat when they were all down in Clifden getting twisted on scotch 🙄🙈😂

Reactions: 6

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Like why?! I’d say she is so draining to be around. Has to always be the center of attention because she’s just so maaaaad 🙄View attachment 2394656
I am by no means a prude, but a lot of her behaviour disgusts me. To me being sexy is something someone either is or isn't. She is so try hard and it always comes across as vulgar. Will never get over her filming herself pissing on the ground at a train station, in the middle of the day. Only her hand covering her bits and the stream of piss trickling out. She's revolting.

• Wow

Brixt8

Her and her group of friends are so scaldy. Look like they haven't washed in days and maybe that flies in Berlin but you're not in Berlin anymore hun

Wildchild77

I’ve been wondering the same thing.. what sort of parties are these? Do they all take drugs or is it just drink and dancing in mad costumes?

I am fascinated by this group of people!!!

Also.. Sophie Shannon has 100% bought some of her following. Go through her followed by list on insta and you’ll see all the fake profiles 😂😂😂 so embarrassing, imagine thinking that highly of yourself..

Last edited:

Mommamia

VIP Member
I have a major problem with her and friends she has well known how they live their life drugs have ruined this country and they're ruined many people around them one look at her discusting pictures show you exactly the type of person she is stop embarrassing yourself grow up and get some morals

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Jay Bourke would have had to give the green light on that night to go ahead. Jess wasn't the only organiser, she was just the one with the biggest social media following and so an easy scapegoat.

Aam123

Jess never learns because she didn't think she did anything wrong. That and we know she was off her face when it happened why else would you wander around Dublin at night during a lockdown
I live in Dublin City and often go for a walk at night....it’s allowed

notionseleven

The bit at the bottom that the statement is her private property and not to be republished without her permission - hahahaha

The whole thing is so bad she's trending on twitter again

• Haha

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Ah yeah they defo take loads of drugs. As for sex, I dunno they just get up to whatever they want I suppose. They know how to throw a good session anyway 😁

linlou37

So Jess has finally spoken about the brunch. Does she not realise that her own videos on her stories were viewed by her followers? And was blatantly obvious social distancing wasn't being adhered to (people crossing over the tape on the floor). Funny how she only spoke about the 20 sec clip that was viewed by most. I generally like following her as she seems good craic, but her response to it has really pissed me off!

Bonne Femme

She has a statement up on her stories. She takes zero responsibility and no apology. She said they did nothing wrong and was only a mistake of one bar man. Eh was she that off her head she can’t remember? She deleted half her stories for good reason. She was the promoter who did the organising. It was her job to rope people back in when things got out of hand which they clearly did. Imagine if every bar started doing this at the weekends because they did it and “stuck by the rules” Jesus!!! She needs to apologise, take responsibility and lay off the drugs.

waseye

Crikey they're some stamina - how do they all afford to be drinkin and druggin midweek like that. Onlyfans + Depop must be lucrative

• Haha

Bella_31tg

I’m not a drug taker so can’t relate to that part but it looks like they had a ball and I’d love to be a friend at that party / holiday!
I follow Sophie and enjoyed her travel stories. Her BF irrationally annoys me though think it’s all the weird staring. He seems quite arrogant

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Someone I know went in seen people in every corner of the place getting blown, bent over and boned the works and legged it pretty sharpish.
She didn’t know why their phones were not allowed in and were put into little bags by staff then she went in and seen people dressed in fetish were banging eachother and made a U turn back out 🤣🤣🤣 It’s literally a giant fucking orgy what is wrong with these people absolute weirdos
I hope this doesn't come across in the wrong way but how did your friend not know it was a fetish night/sex party? Its pretty explanatory on Instagram. Are you sure you're getting the full story that they did a U turn 😂😂

• Haha
She is a afraid of flying
When I was living a somewhat similar lifestyle to Jess I developed a fear of flying.

Went away somewhat once I had to grow up and stop taking hard drugs (however I'm incapable of sleeping on planes no matter how tired I am or how long the flight is)

When you're someone like Jess who must be on the bag for +10 years its definitely fucked up her dopamine transmitters, where she's essentially addicted to drugs in order to receive any bit of pleasure + constantly paranoid/having bouts of psychosis where she's losing her grip on reality more and more.

• Heart