jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone remembers but that homeless man she recorded ( a silly mistake) is the same guy she raised money for at the beginning of lockdown, she never even brought it up when she was being attacked for the post. With that in mind I’d cut her some slack, foolish action that hopefully she’s learned from.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know if anyone remembers but that homeless man she recorded ( a silly mistake) is the same guy she raised money for at the beginning of lockdown, she never even brought it up when she was being attacked for the post. With that in mind I’d cut her some slack, foolish action that hopefully she’s learned from.
Jess never learns because she didn't think she did anything wrong. That and we know she was off her face when it happened why else would you wander around Dublin at night during a lockdown

Reactions: 2
Jess never learns because she didn't think she did anything wrong. That and we know she was off her face when it happened why else would you wander around Dublin at night during a lockdown
I live in Dublin City and often go for a walk at night....it’s allowed

Reactions: 6
I live in Dublin City and often go for a walk at night....it’s allowed
I never said it wasn't? I wouldn't feel safe wandering around at night especially now. I don't mind Jess she just comes across lost and abut self centered.

Reactions: 5
I never said it wasn't? I wouldn't feel safe wandering around at night especially now. I don't mind Jess she just comes across lost and abut self centered.
I can promise you I’m not off my face when I go for my Walks 😂

Reactions: 3
And you are defo one of Jess’s mates! I had all the sympathy and credit for Jess until that little bullying piece of tit mate of hers, Billy, started commenting on clarabells insta and Twitter, is he not well into his 30s?
Jess had so much potential but who she associates herself with is mental, literally the Scauldiest rats you can find but at least they defend her and bully others in her defence

And you are defo one of Jess’s mates! I had all the sympathy and credit for Jess until that little bullying piece of tit mate of hers, Billy, started commenting on clarabells insta and Twitter, is he not well into his 30s?
Jess had so much potential but who she associates herself with is mental, literally the Scauldiest rats you can find but at least they defend her and bully others in her defence
Would you get a grip, you can’t even bring up a fact without being accused of being a mate! Which I’m not, I get ya might not like to hear something that contradicts your narrative a little bit but calm down love! As for Billy I agree with you, scaldy. But doesn’t change what I said originally

Billy bunzari is an absolute bleeping clown ahahha. You'd see him prancing around Rathmines like he's some big celeb and not some fool who went on a crappy Irish reality show no one watched 🤣 Trying to make himself James Kavanagh. He part runs the disco brunches in Farrier and Draper. I've been to one and he actually bleeping ruined it running around shoving his phone everywhere to make insta stories and screaming singing around the place like a dying cat. Not one person there was there to see him our entire table was irritated to duck, everyone only wanted to see Anziety.

Jess' other mate Sophie Shannon is an absolute melt too. Take a look through her followers and you'll see the majority of her 16k are fake. She was on 5k a couple of years ago and shot up over a few weeks and all the accounts bots. How sad is that like the girls got a fab job which would have allowed her to grow a following naturally yet shes that insecure she whips out the bank card 🤣 Not to mention shes travelled non stop throughout the pandemic. Multiple trips around Europe to the fella, then Ireland, then Paris, then somewhere else in France, back to Ireland. And out bopping around Monkstown like there's not a care in the world.......

Reactions: 8
Would you get a grip, you can’t even bring up a fact without being accused of being a mate! Which I’m not, I get ya might not like to hear something that contradicts your narrative a little bit but calm down love! As for Billy I agree with you, scaldy. But doesn’t change what I said originally
If you read back I stuck up for Jess in the beginning of this thread😅 so my narrative wasn’t contradicted, my narrative has just been changed...
I still enjoy watching her being a mess but her lil inbred bully mates have completely fucked with any credit or recognition she deserved.

All the liquid ecstasy & K she’s banging through the last few years is gonna kill her eventually, a sad but true reality, and the likes of Billy, who encourage her erratic behaviour and addictions, will soon latch onto their next “relevant” victim, scummy lil leeches.

Billy bunzari is an absolute bleeping clown ahahha. You'd see him prancing around Rathmines like he's some big celeb and not some fool who went on a crappy Irish reality show no one watched 🤣 Trying to make himself James Kavanagh. He part runs the disco brunches in Farrier and Draper. I've been to one and he actually bleeping ruined it running around shoving his phone everywhere to make insta stories and screaming singing around the place like a dying cat. Not one person there was there to see him our entire table was irritated to duck, everyone only wanted to see Anziety.

Jess' other mate Sophie Shannon is an absolute melt too. Take a look through her followers and you'll see the majority of her 16k are fake. She was on 5k a couple of years ago and shot up over a few weeks and all the accounts bots. How sad is that like the girls got a fab job which would have allowed her to grow a following naturally yet shes that insecure she whips out the bank card 🤣 Not to mention shes travelled non stop throughout the pandemic. Multiple trips around Europe to the fella, then Ireland, then Paris, then somewhere else in France, back to Ireland. And out bopping around Monkstown like there's not a care in the world.......
I don’t know how to take that Sophie one at all, she seems like a Victoria secrets model who took a few hits of DMT & decided to be “woke” .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you read back I stuck up for Jess in the beginning of this thread😅 so my narrative wasn’t contradicted, my narrative has just been changed...
I still enjoy watching her being a mess but her lil inbred bully mates have completely fucked with any credit or recognition she deserved.

All the liquid ecstasy & K she’s banging through the last few years is gonna kill her eventually, a sad but true reality, and the likes of Billy, who encourage her erratic behaviour and addictions, will soon latch onto their next “relevant” victim, scummy lil leeches.

I don’t know how to take that Sophie one at all, she seems like a Victoria secrets model who took a few hits of DMT & decided to be “woke” .

Wholeheartedly agree with this. I've bumped into her in centra in Rathmines multiple times and shes not at all what she appears on social media, she seems extremely fragile and looks wrecked (not a dig at her looks, she just looks exhausted with life). Her mental health can't be good with lockdown and being stuck doing nothing all the time. It'll take its toll and isn't helped by the fact she seems to have no one truly looking out for her, just a crowd of leeches facilitating her. I've also noticed we never see her with her sister anymore.
Sophie thinks shes this new age higher being when really she's just another 'woke' asshole who thinks shes better than everyone else. She put up some serious nonsense when BLM was all over social media, hopping on the bandwagon with no understanding of anything. Shes pretty in her pics and has a great bod but shes also full of filler so its not her natural face, looks completely diff how she did in secondary school, don't think shes ever let on though.

How old is Luke compared to Jess? I thought it was her little brother when I first seen him

The other fella defending her is that hairy hairdresser Jesus wept I thought I’d seen it all till I stumbled upon his page there’s something in the water around rathfarham

Phillywilly91 don’t look if you’ve a weak stomach

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
How old is Luke compared to Jess? I thought it was her little brother when I first seen him

The other fella defending her is that hairy hairdresser Jesus wept I thought I’d seen it all till I stumbled upon his page there’s something in the water around rathfarham

Phillywilly91 don’t look if you’ve a weak stomach
Like imagine that Philly one and Billy having a go at a young girl,over Jess, in person? 2 scary hairy big fellas would be the most intimidating thing ever 🙄

Reactions: 1
It does seem like it. I feel for them both if so, always horrible to go through

Reactions: 4
Whoever did her lips should be sacked!!
Wouldn't let Lisa Thompson near me with a needle under pain of death. Complete botcher have a look at her instagram. HIDEOUS!!!!! How people go to her is beyond me, Alicia Lipfiller 2.0

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Wouldn't let Lisa Thompson near me with a needle under pain of death. Complete botcher have a look at her instagram. HIDEOUS!!!!! How people go to her is beyond me, Alicia Lipfiller 2.0
Just had a look at her page, sweet Jesus! I’ve nothing against cosmetic procedures (getting botox tomorrow) but please go to a qualified Dr! All the lips she does look like they’re going to blow and have filler spilling past the lip line..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8