jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to have a good few on her page. Just checked there and she's deleted hundreds of photos. She like a complete different person

Reactions: 1
What is it of I couldn't make out what she was posting, just saw it was early hours of this morn?

Reactions: 1
Came here to check if this was being discussed. Can anyone make sense of this? Did she give him that DVD player? Why is she recording him??

Reactions: 3
If you're going to do something nice just do it, I despise glory hunters who do a good deed but need to broadcast it, like duck off, what is a homeless person going to do with a portable DVD player except sell it anyway? How will they buy DVD's for it? Charge it? Honestly, tit for brains

Reactions: 3
I saw it last night and I was flabbergasted by it. I couldn't imagine recording a homeless person for an insta story.. Just bizarre and tasteless behaviour

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20210105_194352_com.instagram.android.jpg

Looks like she wants people to feel sorry for her now getting her fella to defend her - she is vile and needs to get into the sea ASAP

Reactions: 2
When she reposts that stuff, it just completely invalidates her apology. Apologise, admit your duck up, and don't repost people blowing smoke up your arse about how amazing a person you are, because you could well be a great person but you misjudged a situation and very publicly made a mistake. You know Jess, not everything you do is defensible, sometimes you just need to wear the crown of tit, stay quiet, and move on. HUMBLE.

Reactions: 9
When she reposts that stuff, it just completely invalidates her apology. Apologise, admit your duck up, and don't repost people blowing smoke up your arse about how amazing a person you are, because you could well be a great person but you misjudged a situation and very publicly made a mistake. You know Jess, not everything you do is defensible, sometimes you just need to wear the crown of tit, stay quiet, and move on. HUMBLE.
She can try apologise all she wants, she has truly shown what type of person she is deep down

I don't think she did it to be mean or make a joke of the homeless man - I think she's actually just thick as a plank, and doesn't compute what you can and cannot post on social media? All the drink and drugs have addled her mind, you only have to listen to her speak to know she has worms on the brain like.

Clearly was either drinking or on drugs (or both) when she took that video, and had zero thought behind posting that - why else would you be walking around in the middle of the night during a lockdown.

Her friends saying she's "the kindest spirit" blah blah blah - you can be a lovely person, but if you're out of your mind the majority of the time and pulling stunts like that, it doesn't hold up.

Reactions: 9