Jess & Ali #3 Jess has shown she’s got balls and Ali's social media falls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She starts this off by saying ‘I’ve had a big TikTok shop delivery come today cos I went crazy’ but is clearly on a sales pitch. She doesn’t order things for her pleasure and then advertise them right?! They get sent to her for free to advertise?
Thank you for raising this, because I was wondering the same thing. Surely companies send her stuff to flog, she’s not ordering it and is so delighted with it that she simply must share her delight with her ‘besties’! I’ve noticed lot of the floggers on tiktok use the same technique to bleed the mugs,oops sorry followers, dry. Jess has always been on the flog, right from the early days when she used to try and sell those woolly hats that she constantly wore. Tiktok shop must be her dream come true.

Reactions: 4
She said yesterday that she works with a lot of companies and she only has a certain timeframe to get the ads out before they start complaining

Reactions: 2
You know gilets? Why does Jess call them gee-lee-ays? Is it because she’s fick or have I been pronouncing it wrong?🤣

Ali keeps appearing live on my FYP. Is she ever off her phone? Morning she’s on, eating she’s on (and my god does she eat like a bloke), late at night she’s on. GET A LIFE ALI.

Also wtf has happened to her voice?

Reactions: 9
Ali keeps appearing live on my FYP. Is she ever off her phone? Morning she’s on, eating she’s on (and my god does she eat like a bloke), late at night she’s on. GET A LIFE ALI.

Also wtf has happened to her voice?
Is she not working?

Reactions: 1
You know gilets? Why does Jess call them gee-lee-ays? Is it because she’s fick or have I been pronouncing it wrong?🤣
I think that might be the correct way to say it to be honest. It’s pronounced jee-lay
Is she not working?
She posted about going back to work yesterday. That she would just be sat in an office but would appreciate the company.

Reactions: 1
I think that might be the correct way to say it to be honest. It’s pronounced jee-lay
I know it’s pronounced jee-lay, but Jess adds another ‘lee’ in for good measure, so jee-lay becomes ‘jee-lee-lay’!
---
I realise why you thought I’d got it wrong - my mistake, I left the ‘l’ off ‘lay’ in my first gilet post! I had a fick moment sorry!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

She posted about going back to work yesterday. That she would just be sat in an office but would appreciate the company.
I think they meant Ali

Jess deffo says it wrong and it’s so annoying 🤣
---
Ali is going to be working for DHL I think flying their cargo planes. She keeps saying she doesn’t want to talk about what happened at her previous airline so don’t ask her but then brings it up at every opportunity

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they meant Ali

Jess deffo says it wrong and it’s so annoying 🤣
---
Ali is going to be working for DHL I think flying their cargo planes. She keeps saying she doesn’t want to talk about what happened at her previous airline so don’t ask her but then brings it up at every opportunity
This. Every day you hear multiple times about the sexual harassment and that she can’t talk about it in case she jeopardises the court case or something 😏. She made a video about how she didn’t want to talk about it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ali is the queen of disclosing a tiny bit of info to hook her audience and then refusing to give more details - it’s another one of the “feminine wiles” she thinks she has to display in order to be part of the sisterhood! Why does she think that displaying really out-moded and stereotypical female traits makes her seem more of a woman? She was banging on about how all women (her included of course) have an injury related to cooking Sunday lunch. It’s like shes playing out all the stereotypes, the busy mum, the girly friend, the career gal, the coy dater, the sassy ball breaker etc, and not being convincing in any of them. In fact, she comes over as (surprise, surprise) patronising! I’m sure I caught a second of one of her many lives, when she was telling a woman that she called her breasts “the girls” and “the twins” and was surprised the person she was telling didn’t call them that. She said “I thought all us girls did”. Give all of us girls a break! I’ll not get started on the guff she spouted because of the Cass report - insecure much?

Reactions: 8
Ali is the queen of disclosing a tiny bit of info to hook her audience and then refusing to give more details - it’s another one of the “feminine wiles” she thinks she has to display in order to be part of the sisterhood! Why does she think that displaying really out-moded and stereotypical female traits makes her seem more of a woman? She was banging on about how all women (her included of course) have an injury related to cooking Sunday lunch. It’s like shes playing out all the stereotypes, the busy mum, the girly friend, the career gal, the coy dater, the sassy ball breaker etc, and not being convincing in any of them. In fact, she comes over as (surprise, surprise) patronising! I’m sure I caught a second of one of her many lives, when she was telling a woman that she called her breasts “the girls” and “the twins” and was surprised the person she was telling didn’t call them that. She said “I thought all us girls did”. Give all of us girls a break! I’ll not get started on the guff she spouted because of the Cass report - insecure much?
I didn’t hear her take on the cass report. But you’re so right.
It’s like to ‘prove’ she’s a woman she puts on her ‘mummy roar’ hat and then her ‘coy girlfriend’ hat, and pulls off none of them. Just be the you, you have said you always knew you were. I don’t call my boobs anything; I don’t even think about being a woman, I just am. A lot of trans people are desperate for external validation when they should just get on with being the person they are saying that they were supposed to be. It’s like a caricature of a woman. And don’t get me started on the humble bragging every time she sits a pilot test— we all know you’re the best pilot in the world Ali 🙄

Reactions: 3
The pea green outfit she’s been wearing today is actually making me feel sick 🤢

I quite like jess but I feel like once she looses the weight she’s still not going to be happy unfortunately… and I think she’ll look really old

Yep. Up and walking within 2 hours and every hour for 3 days! It was hell to begin with but an absolute godsend as by day 2 I was gas free and day 3 I was human again!

The UK don't do that.
On day two post op I almost changed my flight home I felt that rubbish!! By day 3 I was a different woman! It's crazy that here they chuck them out within 24hrs. I've never been as well looked after as I was in Istanbul ... and I've had private surgery here twice (not weight loss surgery).

I quite like jess but I feel like once she looses the weight she’s still not going to be happy unfortunately… and I think she’ll look really old
Unfortunately I don’t like Jess, but I totally agree with you. She’ll find something else to be dissatisfied with and will spend her time chasing the magic fix that will make her happy.

I feel like this is going to be quite a controversial opinion but I mean no malice..

Part of me thinks this sexual harassment thing isn’t as major as she’s making it out to be. She speaks very openly that it happened and almost seems proud, like it makes her a real woman? I’m sorry but at the end of the day, a trans woman will never feel the way a biological woman would feel in those situations and I stand by that.

Ali stop reaching for whatever makes you appear more woman like. You are the reason people mock your community.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel like this is going to be quite a controversial opinion but I mean no malice..

Part of me thinks this sexual harassment thing isn’t as major as she’s making it out to be. She speaks very openly that it happened and almost seems proud, like it makes her a real woman? I’m sorry but at the end of the day, a trans woman will never feel the way a biological woman would feel in those situations and I stand by that.

Ali stop reaching for whatever makes you appear more woman like. You are the reason people mock your community.
I see no malice in what you’re saying, I think you’re exactly right. It’s another one of the aspects of being a woman that Ali is trying on for size in order to ram the point home that’s she’s a woman. In doing so, she’s actually being disrespectful to biological woman who have to deal with many negative (and positive!) aspects of being a woman, and sexual harassment is one of those negatives.

Reactions: 7

Nope this is exactly what I think too. She also claims to have been sexually assaulted…. She named all these occasions she’s been touched inappropriately by men. Crazy in such a short space of time since transitioning!! And to have a case going on with work too.