Jess & Ali #3 Jess has shown she’s got balls and Ali's social media falls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope this is exactly what I think too. She also claims to have been sexually assaulted…. She named all these occasions she’s been touched inappropriately by men. Crazy in such a short space of time since transitioning!! And to have a case going on with work too.
I think Ali is the sort of trans woman who thinks she’s a better version of a woman than a mere biological woman! In my opinion, that type of trans woman started off as a male with a very strong sense of male entitlement, a massive chip on their shoulder and a sizeable ego. They bring those characteristics forward with them in their transition and they give the vibe that they think they’re a much superior woman to the type born with a womb who’ve had to go through those stages of being a woman like the insecurity of adolescence, periods, contraception, maybe pregnancy, and childbirth, menopause - you know all that messy stuff!!! It’s obvious that Ali thinks she’s hot stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Ali is the sort of trans woman who thinks she’s a better version of a woman than a mere biological woman! In my opinion, that type of trans woman started off as a male with a very strong sense of male entitlement, a massive chip on their shoulder and a sizeable ego. They bring those characteristics forward with them in their transition and they give the vibe that they think they’re a much superior woman to the type born with a womb who’ve had to go through those stages of being a woman like the insecurity of adolescence, periods, contraception, maybe pregnancy, and childbirth, menopause - you know all that messy stuff!!! It’s obvious that Ali thinks she’s hot stuff!
This is exactly how I think about her too.
The talk about how sensitive she is down below. It’s almost like she’s trying to prove she’s more sexual than an actual woman. I mean WTH????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is exactly how I think about her too.
The talk about how sensitive she is down below. It’s almost like she’s trying to prove she’s more sexual than an actual woman. I mean WTH????
No self respecting woman would even talk about that online to a bunch of strangers. Same with her constantly trying to show off her non existent boobs what kind of woman does that? Her behaviour is embarrassing but god forbid she’s called out on it because you’ll be classed as transphobic 🙄

Reactions: 7
No self respecting woman would even talk about that online to a bunch of strangers. Same with her constantly trying to show off her non existent boobs what kind of woman does that? Her behaviour is embarrassing but god forbid she’s called out on it because you’ll be classed as transphobic 🙄
ANY criticism of her is branded as transphobia or jealousy or trolling or hate. I have news for her, women have to take criticism constantly, we always have and always will. Park your innate make entitlement Ali, and feel what it really is to be a woman! Don’t rely on the transphobia card, accept that people have opinions on a person who shares herself online, it’s as simple as that!

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah she had some top on with buttons and they’d stretched to show a hole and someone said ‘mind you don’t flash’ and she was like ‘oh you can’t see anything’ but it’s almost as if to say… my ‘girls’ are huge etc it’s just embarrassing teenage behaviour.
Someone also asked how her daughter is cos she’s away and it was a quick ‘fine she’s with her grandparents’ but I thought she couldn’t cope with any change and had meltdowns all the time?

Reactions: 6
Did anyone catch ‘even better than the real thing’ Ali doing a live last night in a camisole and short, shorts? The eyelashes were fluttering, the hair was tossed, the legs were crossed and uncrossed, the coy smile was in full force. Just a regular super-busy mum/career girl passing the time with a load of strangers on the internet🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Honestly is Ali ever off live?!
In a word: no.

She obviously has no friends. It’s sad. I remember her once saying she was going on a date, got ready, got stood up, so said she walked around on her own and then was on live. Like how odd.

I think that’s why Ali is so invested in the regulars on her lives. She can talk down to them and be majorly offhand to her captive audience because, apart from her “trolls”, she can control the narrative in a way that would be difficult in real-life situations with people she’d have to have real interactions with.

IMG_0699.png

This has got to be the most unflattering linen dress I have ever seen, its for sale for £35! She will sell any old tit to her besties. She made another video yesterday telling the trolls to basically duck off and how she knows all the managers at Tick Tock Towers, not something I would be bragging about :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2897184
This has got to be the most unflattering linen dress I have ever seen, its for sale for £35! She will sell any old tit to her besties. She made another video yesterday telling the trolls to basically duck off and how she knows all the managers at Tick Tock Towers, not something I would be bragging about :ROFLMAO:
It looks like a tablecloth 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 2897184
Are people honestly spending £35 on tiktok shop!?

View attachment 2897184
Its still got the creases in from the packet

• Haha
She’d try and sell the steam off her dogs poo if the managers from TikTok shop told her to.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jess spewed absolute garbage yesterday when she said she didn't get surgery for weight loss reasons 🤣🤣

• Haha
Jess spewed absolute garbage yesterday when she said she didn't get surgery for weight loss reasons 🤣🤣
Really? So all the bleating on about feeling overweight pre-op was a figment of our imagination eh? Make your mind up Jess! Also, Granny Jess? Let’s see how this is monetised. Yes, that sounds cynical, but she’s proved that nothing is off limits - that is until she decides she’s being grilled about it in the comments or reads something on here and then cries “TROLL” and makes a preachy video about protecting her privacy. I’ve run out of fingers (and toes) to count on for the number of times she’s made my jaw drop with her over-sharing!