Jess & Ali #3 Jess has shown she’s got balls and Ali's social media falls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got cat tit for brains.
She’s thick as 2 short planks, craves the attention from TikTok and her clearly vulnerable and also thick disciples, she didn’t need surgery just a diet and exercise, she’s not that big, I’m the same size as her if not bigger and wouldn’t dream of surgery
She’s just so frumpy and would sell a kidney for views and 50p commission

Reactions: 6
She’s thick as 2 short planks, craves the attention from TikTok and her clearly vulnerable and also thick disciples, she didn’t need surgery just a diet and exercise, she’s not that big, I’m the same size as her if not bigger and wouldn’t dream of surgery
She’s just so frumpy and would sell a kidney for views and 50p commission
This 👏🏼

If only there was a quick fix op to cure stupid.

Reactions: 4
Shes had a pop at someone who commented that she is using an NHS hospital for help. Apparently she hasn't got a blood clot but crystals at the bottom of her lungs and an infection in the top half of her lungs

Reactions: 2
Shes had a pop at someone who commented that she is using an NHS hospital for help. Apparently she hasn't got a blood clot but crystals at the bottom of her lungs and an infection in the top half of her lungs
Crystals? Thats a new one me- wonder if she misheard them say crackles?

Reactions: 1
Just watched again and she says bottom of lungs are slightly crystalised and her lungs are slightly collapsed

Absolute madness these idiots. There’s another one called ‘all about Amelia’ who is trans and went for surgery in Turkey and was literally filming just out of surgery and filming crying they didn’t feel well. What has the world come to.

Reactions: 3
At least if you go to Turkey for it doing they keep you in a few days, get you walking up and down to release the gas and use the breathing device to keep expanding your lungs.
Spire chucked her out next day and she was still on oxygen hours before discharge.
She needs to rest but no doubt will be up flogging tat soon because shes got bills and the op to pay for.
Yep. Up and walking within 2 hours and every hour for 3 days! It was hell to begin with but an absolute godsend as by day 2 I was gas free and day 3 I was human again!

The UK don't do that.

I worked with bariatric patients on the NHS and the only ones we ever got back for revision surgery, post op issues and even malnutrition were the patients who had their ops done privately. Private companies over here don't give a tit about pt care, it's all about the £'s and what package you have paid for then the NHS pick up the pieces.
She's got cat tit for brains.
often see private post-op patients too with infections in their joint replacements. There's an episode of This May Hurt with Ben Wishaw playing an Obs/Gyn doctor, he's in a private hospital, patient has a major haemmorage and has to be blue lighted to NHS. More money then sense I'm afraid.

This woman will do anything for views, she has just got her belly out to show everyone her scars 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
This woman will do anything for views, she has just got her belly out to show everyone her scars 🤢
Honestly, I just do not get this need to share every little last detail of her life with a world of strangers. It baffles me that she would even think to do this. I’m sure she will qualify it by saying she’s ‘helping’ people, but seriously, keep some things private, it really is helping no one to show raw scars online.Using this operation for likes and selling opportunities is beyond tasteless.

Ali was on live last night talking about how sensitive her downstairs was and how she had a ‘moist moment’ on a spinning bike at the gym 🥴🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I had a tummy tuck privately done in this country and when the site went septic (I’m diabetic so healing issues) my surgeon saw me again at the same private hospital. Wouldn’t dream of going through the NHS to solve a private problem!

Ali was on live last night talking about how sensitive her downstairs was and how she had a ‘moist moment’ on a spinning bike at the gym 🥴🤮
Jess and Ali have always been massive over sharers. They crave attention and live through their phones. They’re both old enough to know better and they’re both keen to criticise anyone who dares to pull them up about it. Bearing in mind the job Ali does, is it really appropriate to be talking about “moist moments” on an app with an audience of strangers? Actually, forget about her job, it’s just not appropriate full stop. Imagine being so desperate for attention that you sit talking into your phone about intimate issues - those people aren’t really friends and anyone could be watching. Ali might have bought a vagina and breasts, but it’s a pity she can’t buy dignity - she could share some with her ex-missus too.

Reactions: 11
Jess and Ali have always been massive over sharers. They crave attention and live through their phones. They’re both old enough to know better and they’re both keen to criticise anyone who dares to pull them up about it. Bearing in mind the job Ali does, is it really appropriate to be talking about “moist moments” on an app with an audience of strangers? Actually, forget about her job, it’s just not appropriate full stop. Imagine being so desperate for attention that you sit talking into your phone about intimate issues - those people aren’t really friends and anyone could be watching. Ali might have bought a vagina and breasts, but it’s a pity she can’t buy dignity - she could share some with her ex-missus too.
Couldn’t agree with you any more. You see this childish pathetic ‘coy’ look come over her face while she talks about ‘getting intimate with a man’ and it ‘turned it up to 11’ and all this. It was cringe to watch it’s like a teenager bragging about their conquests. I still firmly believe all of this is said to ‘prove’ to others that she’s a ‘woman’ instead of just owning it and not even mentioning it.. there has to be sexual harassment… talk of sensitivity downstairs etc… why do you feel the need to say all this other than insecurity?

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t agree with you any more. You see this childish pathetic ‘coy’ look come over her face while she talks about ‘getting intimate with a man’ and it ‘turned it up to 11’ and all this. It was cringe to watch it’s like a teenager bragging about their conquests. I still firmly believe all of this is said to ‘prove’ to others that she’s a ‘woman’ instead of just owning it and not even mentioning it.. there has to be sexual harassment… talk of sensitivity downstairs etc… why do you feel the need to say all this other than insecurity?
Perfectly summed up in my opinion 👏🏼
I think if she acknowledged some insecurity she’d be more convincing in her womanhood. She may have the superficial external characteristics of a woman, but her male entitlement is still very evident in her personality - hormones and operations don’t change that. That’s not transphobia, that’s fact. Also, what was with the stupid 80’s AI generated throwback picture? She thinks life was more fun in the 80’s and one of her followers said she looked great back then and another said she looked like Kirstie Alley. Ali agreed. Newsflash, in the 80s Ali was male.

• Haha
Perfectly summed up in my opinion 👏🏼
I think if she acknowledged some insecurity she’d be more convincing in her womanhood. She may have the superficial external characteristics of a woman, but her male entitlement is still very evident in her personality - hormones and operations don’t change that. That’s not transphobia, that’s fact. Also, what was with the stupid 80’s AI generated throwback picture? She thinks life was more fun in the 80’s and one of her followers said she looked great back then and another said she looked like Kirstie Alley. Ali agreed. Newsflash, in the 80s Ali was male.
Agree with you totally. The male entitlement is so so evident. It’s like ‘welcome to being a woman Ali! You’re not in the boys club anymore’. Also, while I do accept that trans people face adversity, they are also extremely privileged to be able to be out, and have the ability to change actual sex. I mean how much money has Ali spent on operations, laser hair removal etc?? It’s all very privileged!
She’s lost the plot in my opinion. Seems to think she’s some kind of celebrity.

She starts this off by saying ‘I’ve had a big TikTok shop delivery come today cos I went crazy’ but is clearly on a sales pitch. She doesn’t order things for her pleasure and then advertise them right?! They get sent to her for free to advertise?

Attachments