Jess & Ali #3 Jess has shown she’s got balls and Ali's social media falls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to CheCheKitty1 for the thread title.
---
All I can see now
200w.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks for this honour! Quick recap. Jess used to be married to Ali. Jess married Ali when she was a man and she stayed married to Ali when she transitioned to being a trans woman. Then Jess and Ali were no longer married. Jess moved on to selling tat on TikTok shop, going on holiday and being annoying. Ali went back to being an on/off pilot, being bitter and being generally nasty. Then Jess told a few home truths about Ali and Ali disappeared from social media. The world hold it’s breath awaiting her return…

Reactions: 7
Wait.. is Jess' video on Ali still up? I had the watch option set up on this thread but it stopped sending me notifications! The nosy cow in me wants to catch up 😂

Reactions: 2
HELP! Shaggy, Scoobie and the rest of the gang have lost Velma! Quick, get into the Mystery Machine and head to Scuunforp!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's bleeping stupid having bariatric surgery. She's not really that overweight. Life altering surgery because she's too lazy to commit to a healthier lifestyle. Having worked in the weightloss surgery area I know this is the only option for some people and can be a very positive experience but she's just throwing money at something which she could easily sort out with some concerted effort. Harsh I know but she's a tit.

Reactions: 11
First time posting here.
I was reserving judgement of jess.
Don't know about anyone else, but I've been wondering has she given up he job with probation to pursue a " career" flogging tit tok shop products!
She doesn't mention " going to work" these days...but when people ask her about it, she's quite cutting with her replies, saying " I am at work/I've never said I'm not"
She obviously doesn't want to be open and say she's doing shlt tok shop full time now,if indeed she is🤔
Basically..I've gone right off her🤪

Reactions: 2