Jeremy Clarkson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Jeremy is finding it difficult to keep his mouth shut about the revelations from Harry’s book ?

Reactions: 1
I wonder if anyone else will make shows with him?

Reactions: 5
He's apologized but I don't know why he's bothered because he's always doing things like this, like he can't help himself almost except I think he knows exactly what he's doing.

I absolutely can't stand Meghan (or Harry) but his comment was vile even if it was meant as a joke/meme.

Reactions: 6

Perhaps this is coincidence, I should imagine he will get more contracts, he brings in reactions whether they agree with him or not. I certainly prefer him presenting Who wants to be a Millionaire.

Me and my son are gutted about Clarksons Farm we both really enjoyed it and found him very funny on it the miserable sod.
I hope they’re still going ahead with the second series that’s due to air next month.
Ignore that last part I see they’re going ahead so that’s good news.

Reactions: 7
UK population = 68-69 million.
Around 25000 complaints.
That leaves a hell of a lot of people that aren't bothered either way.
I hope the offended feel better soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have been watching recent WWTBAM on catch up. The celeb episodes. Claire Balding came on and that man literally wedged his head up her arse. It was the worst bit of brown nosing I’d ever seen him take part in. He literally tossed one off over her education and grades and the fact she trained The Queens horses. A question came up, on literature, that she admitted she should have known as she’d been to a top uni! She didn’t know it. Rang a friend, who gave the wrong answer, so off she trotted.

Next contestant was Catherine Tildesley from Coronation Street. His opening statement after introducing her was something about her lack of achievements in life compared to Claire but nevertheless she’d got a job in Corrie. That’s not funny. That’s mean and patronising. She was quite gracious. Me, I’d of shoved the old fart off his stool!

As a rule, I don’t mind JC, I loved his farm show on Amazon. I like seeing him as a guest on chat shows. His comment on Meghan was absolutely vile. Would it stop me watching him? No, it hasn’t as I watched these episodes at the wknd, way after he said what he said. He’s of a generation where it was seen ok to talk to women like tit. Thats no excuse for him to still do it. He has a daughter, would he like someone to speak to her that way? He’s had job after job which have earned him millions. He doesn’t need the money. So if he can’t learn some basic respect and manners while he is around women for the sake of that money, he doesn’t deserve the opportunities he’s given. I say that as someone who doesn’t care for this cancel culture stuff! Rein it in or go away. There’s no need for it!

If someone is rude to me, patronises me, talks down to me then I don’t reply with graciousness! He lacked basic respect for her. She had given her own time to appear on a show to try & win money for a charity. So had I been her and been spoke to like that I’d of pushed him off his stool. That’s not lacking respect. That’s standing up to a bully.

Reactions: 3
So, If anyone is rude to you. You don't question them about it? Your first instinct is to assault them! Thanks for clearing up my confusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So, If anyone is rude to you. You don't question them about it? Your first instinct is to assault them! Thanks for clearing up my confusion.
It's a concerning level of aggression on dispay from that poster!

I've never been a fan of Clarkson but as a rule I don't support this 'cancel culture' that has taken hold nowadays...however I do think people cross a line sometimes, and should face consequences. Clarkson had got away with a hell of a lot for years until he punched the producer, too.

Reactions: 4
Well that’s what he does 😂😂😂 so why not? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Have I stumbled upon yet another thread that’s a rave one rather than an open discussion about someone?

On a debate about being permanently offended by absolutely anything… people are getting offended! You couldn’t write this tit!

The media are just making a complete non-story here to get some more clicks. The Grand Tour was only ever going to be commissioned for the remaining 4 specials with no one wanting to film anymore. And the Farm was only going to be commissioned for 3, with again no plans to renew as the show can only go so far. Essentially a decision made by all involved prior to all of this happening in the first place

What they've filmed will probably air. But something is happening with them at the last minute scrapping a press conference and his apology post yesterday.

Reactions: 2
What they've filmed will probably air. But something is happening with them at the last minute scrapping a press conference and his apology post yesterday.
Its probably and quite simply down to the fact they are all getting on now with the associated health issues etc - they just can't get their lardy middle/old aged man frames into the sexy low slung sporty stuff. I have trouble getting into my van, thats the complete opposite and I'm only in my forties!! Plus, they do on odd times crash quite expensive bits and do hurty things to themselves.

They've pretty much done everything that you can do involving dicking about in cars. Having the film crews and fans on the farm which is also your home will grind after a while.

I think they are all just naturally winding down slightly - and anything they are doing is now more on the 'unregulated' side of media where they can be more themselves, like James May making sarnies on the DriveTribe YT channel - that'd never fly on any mainstream media as they'd see it as too niche.

Hammond had limited success with his buying out the little garage thing. Doing up old cars is time consuming and boring to watch unless its your thing, no matter who's involved. Its all trawling auto jumbles and ringing mates and contacts for odd bits that normally are part of bigger bits that the small bit you need renders said bigger bits useless or a pile of parts waiting for a new home which could take 23 years.