Jenshomejournal (previously Homeatplot12)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it still just me here? šŸ˜‚. Sheā€™s going to be insufferable with her insta baby isnā€™t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is it still just me here? šŸ˜‚. Sheā€™s going to be insufferable with her insta baby isnā€™t she.
Absolutely! Im highly embarrassed she showed those txts between her and her husband, She comes across as a petulant child! She will be one of these muppets who milk every pregnancy related problem and make out shes the only one ever to get pregnant/give birth!

Absolutely! Im highly embarrassed she showed those txts between her and her husband, She comes across as a petulant child! She will be one of these muppets who milk every pregnancy related problem and make out shes the only one ever to get pregnant/give birth!
It was all so cringey. I called this pregnancy a few weeks back when her content shrivelled up. Her husbands replies in those texts though šŸ˜‚. Heā€™s already fed up with her whinging. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Please share the texts Iā€™m blocked lol

Only just found this thread!!! Surprised itā€™s not more active or she just has bots follow her. The almost daily story of her opening a window really isnā€™t a flex. It was one too many for and decided to see if there were other like minded people šŸ˜‚

Only just found this thread!!! Surprised itā€™s not more active or she just has bots follow her. The almost daily story of her opening a window really isnā€™t a flex. It was one too many for and decided to see if there were other like minded people šŸ˜‚
Hey. Donā€™t worry. You arenā€™t alone. She Pisses me right off šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s bit odd, itā€™s like she only measures up to where the rail in on the window wall. Iā€™m not a massive fan of her style these days, itā€™s almost a too much of a theme

I was having a little nosey at that whole 86talent getaway thing. I donā€™t know much about the world of influencers but did she come across as a bit of an outsider? Maybe just how it seemed to me. And no. She canā€™t hang wallpaper properly.

Iā€™m glad the baby has been born safely etc but am dreading the onslaught of ā€œmum contentā€ as she embarks on becoming the first mum ever to have existed like all the other influencers. Iā€™ve already seen her boobs far more times than I ever needed to.