Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guys. She’s engaged. This is gonna be torture 😂
Oh it’s already started, the flashing of her ring at every possible oppertunity 🙄 here comes her pre recorded, self obsessed wedding content she’ll be obsessively shooting for her followers over the next lot of months 😴 I literally can’t stand the way she talks on her stories, she’s so full of self importance and that stupid grin. Her home followers will most likely not want to see wedding content

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Only just found this thread!!! Surprised it’s not more active or she just has bots follow her. The almost daily story of her opening a window really isn’t a flex. It was one too many for and decided to see if there were other like minded people 😂
Hey. Don’t worry. You aren’t alone. She Pisses me right off 😂😂

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I was having a little nosey at that whole 86talent getaway thing. I don’t know much about the world of influencers but did she come across as a bit of an outsider? Maybe just how it seemed to me. And no. She can’t hang wallpaper properly.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m glad the baby has been born safely etc but am dreading the onslaught of “mum content” as she embarks on becoming the first mum ever to have existed like all the other influencers. I’ve already seen her boobs far more times than I ever needed to.

hiyatherebiaaaaaatch

Honestly was thinking that this morning flicking through her thousands of story’s of her complaining and moaning, like it could of been ten times worse.. so boring 🥱 she’s draining asffffff

Last edited:

Leesigh

I’ve just unfollowed because she’s shilling that free trades shite again. Bore off, Jen- you made a grand from your followers, leave them alone now

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Is it still just me here? 😂. She’s going to be insufferable with her insta baby isn’t she.
Absolutely! Im highly embarrassed she showed those txts between her and her husband, She comes across as a petulant child! She will be one of these muppets who milk every pregnancy related problem and make out shes the only one ever to get pregnant/give birth!

Notafake

So she’s painting the back wall in her living room a neutral colour, has a sparkly black wallpaper and is keeping the orange around the french doors 😂 and she’s planning on bringing out an interior thing for others? No thanks ✋🏼

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
It’s bit odd, it’s like she only measures up to where the rail in on the window wall. I’m not a massive fan of her style these days, it’s almost a too much of a theme