Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sallycanwait

So glad I found this...

I usually watch her stories through another account separate to my own and I’ve never liked, commented or interacted with her in anyway on any of her posts, yet she blocked me! For someone that has 46k followers she has the time to sift through who views her stories? That indicates to me that she has either a) bought her followers or b) has too much time on her hands.

Also cannot stand the constant begging for products on her stories and tagging companies in. Just pay for the bloody thing if you want the bed from the Luxury Bed Company.

Having her arm over her head whilst she does a story does my tits in too. Please stop!

Literally hate how much this effects me but no other account annoys me like this, yet I can’t not watch either 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1

Canyoukeepasecret

So glad I found this...

I usually watch her stories through another account separate to my own and I’ve never liked, commented or interacted with her in anyway on any of her posts, yet she blocked me! For someone that has 46k followers she has the time to sift through who views her stories? That indicates to me that she has either a) bought her followers or b) has too much time on her hands.

Also cannot stand the constant begging for products on her stories and tagging companies in. Just pay for the bloody thing if you want the bed from the Luxury Bed Company.

Having her arm over her head whilst she does a story does my tits in too. Please stop!

Literally hate how much this effects me but no other account annoys me like this, yet I can’t not watch either 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Her begging is the worst! The fact she sits and "plans" content I am more than sure she is one of them that sends messages to companies in hopes they will work with her. I understand tagging items you use but she does them so over the top in such a beggy way to get them to notice her.

Guys. She’s starting a freaking LABEL BUSINESS 😂😂😂😂 also wtf is that dress for the wedding she’s going to?! And her weird smile always makes me angry, she looks like this emoji 😬

I watched her stories today and was like 🙄 BORING!! She just wants people to tell her how pretty she is and how good she looks. I really don’t know why she feels the need to stand and make her protein pancakes for her followers every. Single. day. You’re watching what you eat, we get it.
Controversial opinion but I think, far from being self conscious, she actually loves herself and is quite confident and seeks compliments from her followers for validation.
Totally agree!!!! I really think she absolutely thinks she’s amazing and is fishing for compliments. Omg
The fucking pancakes and smoothies kill me 😂

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I found it hilarious and cringey that she got married at the same place as hinch. It’s very popular with fame hungry insta huns.

She’s removed it 🤣 how sad! Doesn’t she realise people will have seen it and screenshot it. She basically said her likes and views were down on her stories and posts due to her posting about her “much researched” views on the horrific situation in Palestine but would that stop her posting, NOPE!! ( her words, not mine) people had messaged her saying she wasn’t posting correct info, I’m not sure if it wasn’t factual or if it was her views that then deemed wrong but she was basically sticking the middle finger up to them and then removed it

Notafake

Omg no she cannot seriously be using what is happening in Palestine as the reason why she is the victim of wrongdoing against her account 😒😒😒😶 maybe people are sick of her shit and don't want to watch the same basic shit on her account everyday
Why what did she say? I can’t see anything on her stories?

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m so glad I found this thread! I didn’t Think anyone even followed her let alone tattled about her. God she’s annoying.

PeterPiperP

This 👏🏽 I thought the exact same. No matter how dire the circumstances she’s always fishing for content for her account 🙄 she’ll bleed this blinking car crash and her injury’s dry! I can’t even bring myself to watch the full stories, she’s done her hair and makeup so she’s obviously not THAT bad.
Of course she’s not that bad. She just loves the attention and thought of everyone running round after her. As sad as this is, the accident has done her a favour and keeps her account relevant and helps her engage with her following for an extra few weeks. She’s a narcissist - pure and simple.

hiyatherebiaaaaaatch

She just makes me cringe. Her story’s are clearly so scripted it’s like she’s reading off one. Her post about 40k where she says ‘wasn’t expecting this so I had to throw something together last min, good thing I was paining my shed anyway’ like we can’t clearly see the writing is edited on to the shed? why lie? I used to like her but the more followers she gets she just seems to become more and more fake

Absolutely! Im highly embarrassed she showed those txts between her and her husband, She comes across as a petulant child! She will be one of these muppets who milk every pregnancy related problem and make out shes the only one ever to get pregnant/give birth!
Please share the texts I’m blocked lol