Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I actually have endo and it’s horrific but yes if it’s that bad go bloody private! I fucking can’t stand her! Such an ungrateful little bitch, she needs some damn perspective

Canyoukeepasecret

Just watched her stories.. is that rug meant to have been cleaned now? It looks exactly the same. And the “speech” before her AD break, copied again close enough word for word off another account. Why can’t she get some originality 😫
Did she even use any cleaning products?
Because it looked the same level of filthy after she had finished! I understand she has dogs but two people should not cause a rug to be so grubby!! It must absolutely stink 🤮

Well we all need our platforms, hers is to show herself painting her walls for the 75th time, and us, to point out how utterly fucking ridiculous she is.

“I have such a fast paced job I’m always so busy”
- she works at pets at home, the bunnies must be giving her a hard time poor lamb, go paint something
Her house is gonna shrink so much the amount of layers of paint she has 🤣🤣🤣

anyone seen her cringe Ibiza snaps? Awful

jens on her honeymoon and the outfit is sending me over the edge… the garish cycling shorts with a men’s top, the ankle socks and with the plimsoles and the hair…. Wow she needs to sack her hairdresser
Pleaaaaase post pics I’m blocked after making fun of her pink hair months ago

Canyoukeepasecret

I watched her stories today and was like 🙄 BORING!! She just wants people to tell her how pretty she is and how good she looks. I really don’t know why she feels the need to stand and make her protein pancakes for her followers every. Single. day. You’re watching what you eat, we get it.
Controversial opinion but I think, far from being self conscious, she actually loves herself and is quite confident and seeks compliments from her followers for validation.
Totally agree with your opinion, she seems quite full of herself and the way she ALWAYS plays victim proves that she needs the attention and validation from everyone.

Canyoukeepasecret

Totally agree!!!! I really think she absolutely thinks she’s amazing and is fishing for compliments. Omg
The fucking pancakes and smoothies kill me 😂
Yes and the way she always goes on about Mike being this amazing guy who helps her clean etc I think she is convinced she is the best thing since sliced bread 😅

dmme

It looks like she has removed it. It was something along the lines of her story views & the likes & comments on her latest reel being down since she put something on her stories about what is happening in Palestine

Canyoukeepasecret

So she’s painting the back wall in her living room a neutral colour, has a sparkly black wallpaper and is keeping the orange around the french doors 😂 and she’s planning on bringing out an interior thing for others? No thanks ✋🏼
She just doesn't have a clue does she 😂😂😂

Canyoukeepasecret

Idk why but her choice of shoes in the “50k” post really bother me. Fucking ballet pumps what is this 2008????
Didn't even realise it was a 50k post, I saw and thought what a know putting all the things on the floor for the picture 😅 at least her hair is done to match the dress unlike when she wore the blue formal dress she did for her bedroom reel 😶

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Loving having found this thread!! Driven here by her incessantly boring content but also the husband's new hair. 'He can pull off almost anything.' No he really bloody can't 🤣