Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do really like Jen but she's 100% on the beg for a new fitbit. Tbh though I'd rather see her get 1 than Grace any day.

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t mind her getting one as she actually Uses it. She’s not the worst, I like that all her ass are stuff she uses or are pertaining to her weight loss/surgery etc, fitness.

Reactions: 6
Would rather see her get it than Trisha Lewis who was wearing an Apple Watch a couple of weeks ago and doing an ad for Fitbit today 🙄

Reactions: 7
Is that a man in the window reflection outside the flower shop 🧐😊 I like Jen! One of the few likeable girls on Instagram!

Reactions: 9
Would Love to see her meet someone nice. She is a lovely girl and a great mum to Carson. Karma will be good to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seen Jen in wexford yesterday afternoon, she definitely knows her best angles on instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️ She was on her own by the hotel when I seen her but wouldn't it be lovely for her to meet someone

Reactions: 4
A bit disappointing to see her eating in The Black Forge - considering her work with DV in Ireland I am surprised she would support such a thug who, while not convicted, doesn't have the best rep for how he treats women.

Reactions: 25
Very disappointed in Jen. Thought she was have a bit more in between her ears.

Reactions: 6
What happened? Was she in The Forge? How disappointing.

Also why did she say no food or drink? Sometimes I think she tries to portray having no life outside of her son, calorie counting and the gym. Live a little Jen (just not in that Forge dump)

Reactions: 3