Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I think anyone should wear a bikini if they want to no matter the size and once your actual bits aren't out on show! But honestly don't make a big deal out of wearing a bikini and airbrush how you really look in it.
Yep she’s also double the size in reality I have seen her in town with Dom about 2 months ago - she’s a good size 14- 16. unless she has actually dropped 3 stone in 8 weeks - so so fake 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Spot the difference both pics taken tonight and it's like two different people. The real Jen can be seen in FBG's wedding reels which were captured on video and are not filtered or photoshopped. I used to really like Jen because I thought she was genuine but nope there is a huge difference in how she appears in pics she posts of herself versus how she appears in pics/videos she is tagged in.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Spot the difference both pics taken tonight and it's like two different people. The real Jen can be seen in FBG's wedding reels which were captured on video and are not filtered or photoshopped. I used to really like Jen because I thought she was genuine but nope there is a huge difference in how she appears in pics she posts of herself versus how she appears in pics/videos she is tagged in.
What's the difference between these photos? Apart from the angle of her face and the fact her collar bones are sticking out while her arms are stretched?

Reactions: 18
Looks very red and burned. Did she not get a load of free P20 recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What's the difference between these photos? Apart from the angle of her face and the fact her collar bones are sticking out while her arms are stretched?
I do think she knows her angles- I don't see much of a difference facially either- I imagine I'd still recognise her out and about. I was more shocked at Dom's wedding images versus her pics tbh.
Her waist is tiny, but her legs/hips are out of proportion due to the excess skin she's waiting to get removed. I can see why she'd be self conscious about her lower half for the time being, but I also think fair play for postponing it because the recovery didn't suit her and Carter's life right now. I hope all goes well for her.

Reactions: 8
I agree theres no difference In those photos - dunno what that posters point was - BUT in real life she is way bigger than that bikini pic and her face is nothing like her online pics being honest. Dom also knows her angles is a pretty girl in real life but more roundy face and not as stand out as in pics and she literally had no make up on so didn’t look amazing but I was more shocked with Jen. Kind of like Joanne larby I remember almost bursting out laughing when I saw her in brown Thomas - a large large woman about size 18 hugely tall and then earlier that day she had a nipped in waste robotic gym pic about half of her real size - this people are a joke lol #catfishes
Exact
Exactly I see no difference either!
[/QUOTe

• Heart
I’ve no idea if she photoshops, I wouldn’t be great at spotting that but I thought she looked great in the bikini pic. She may not be at her ultimate goal but she’s right to not let that stop her enjoying her life and wearing what she wants.

Reactions: 8
I made her quick Banoffee recipe twice now and it’s so nice. I don’t think the 2 weetabix is needed, I didn't know wtf to expect taste wise when I saw but but went with it.

Trial 1: as she made it but with 2 wheat biscuits from Tesco was fab and the protein pots they had on offer for a euro in vanilla was unreal.

Trial 2: I narrowed it down to 1 wheat biscuit because I felt two was too much. I'm still on the fence about it but going to try it with no weetabix tomorrow and maybe go extra on the rich tea biscuit instead. I will report back.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The tall of going to the gym with a boot on to do some light cardio is ridiculous and screams red flags. You won't a few stone in a couple of weeks Jen. Chill and get better...these are real life obstacles that will happen. I actually believe any gym would let you inside the door with a boot on for insurance purposes alone if for no other reason.

Reactions: 13
The tall of going to the gym with a boot on to do some light cardio is ridiculous and screams red flags. You won't a few stone in a couple of weeks Jen. Chill and get better...these are real life obstacles that will happen. I actually believe any gym would let you inside the door with a boot on for insurance purposes alone if for no other reason.
I now firmly believe she has some sort of illness related to working out. Anyone that does the classes she does & then adds another HOUR on either a bike or rower (bleeping hr on a rower!) is someone absolutely obsessed with losing weight.

Reactions: 11
Sorry for derailing but which ones did you try and recommend?
Her turkey chilli is lovely. Taco fries, cauliflower Buffalo wings and chicken halloumi pesto is really nice. They’d be ones if make a few times

Reactions: 3
I don't see her sole purpose of the gym as weight loss? Yes she's trying to drop bodyfat so her leg surgery goes as best as possible, but I do get the feeling her overall health and fitness is important to her too. She's said many times her priority is being a fit & healthy Mum for Carter.

Our gym would let you workout to an extent with something like a boot- there's plenty of exercises you can do for the upper body while in recovery from injury- I've done it myself when recovering from a knee issue.

Her turkey chilli is lovely. Taco fries, cauliflower Buffalo wings and chicken halloumi pesto is really nice. They’d be ones if make a few times
I've use some of her recipes as well- she has a few prep tips I've used to that have been very handy.

Did she ever say how she injured her foot/ankle/whatever ?
She fell over her feet, it's very easily done.

And while I agree her sole priority is to be a healthier mum for her child, I firmly believe she is obsessed with the gym. Anyone who spends over 2hrs a day at the gym every/most day is obsessed in an unhealthy manner. Not to mention her VERY light carb diet.

My friend is the same. Class every AM then into 1hr of cardio. She only ever holidays for max 4 days or else she misses the gym etc.

I literally have 1hr a day for w/o and that includes getting to/from gym.

• Heart
Reactions: 9