Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was preparing for skin removal surgery, like she is on her legs, I’d probably spend as much time as possible at the gym too in advance to try to get the most out of the surgery.

Reactions: 8
You wouldn’t think that amount of exercise is realistic to keep up. Those instructors don’t seem to care about their clients

Reactions: 5
Surprised at her taking off her boot and exercising like that. Stupid thing to do

Reactions: 4
Surprised at her taking off her boot and exercising like that. Stupid thing to do
So so so silly. Nobody should follow her on that one. I'd say something if her addiction is that bad she could have gone in and done some weights or arms etc. That behaviour is not normal at all..what kind of gym would even allow that....

Reactions: 3
I see someone asked her about it and she said she’s allowed. Very strange when it has only been about two weeks

I think the trainers are more to blame here. Can’t see how having someone sitting on a bike mindlessly pedalling for an hour is good for anyone

I think the trainers are more to blame here. Can’t see how having someone sitting on a bike mindlessly pedalling for an hour is good for anyone
They are clearly happy to take her money & her advertising

Reactions: 2
I still like her but the whole gym thing is getting ridiculous now. She is acting like she's training for the Olympics.
An hour on the bike with a busted foot, cop on Jen

Reactions: 7
Tell me to bore off if I’m veering off topic but I made her tiramisu weetabix thing and it’s lovely! Had some slightly different substitutes from what I had the in the cupboard but 👍

are all these orginal by her or stolen off someone else?

Tell me to bore off if I’m veering off topic but I made her tiramisu weetabix thing and it’s lovely! Had some slightly different substitutes from what I had the in the cupboard but 👍

are all these orginal by her or stolen off someone else?
Her banoffee is a rip off of the happy pears

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Loads have been making it online for months. Don’t think she’s deliberately ripping anyone off

I’m not down with the cool cooking kids so I’ve no idea who originally did what

Reactions: 1
I know this isn’t a rave about but loved her haul. I like how she doesn’t take herself so seriously.

Reactions: 6
Her gym posts are becoming very repetitive now. I liked the food content better last week 😂

when is her next surgery?

Does Jen know the difference between were and wore? Is it because she is trying to speak with a posher accent than her Tallaght hun voice that she keeps pronouncing things so incorrectly?? Grates on me so much!

• Heart
It’s very irritating. Doesn’t seem to be much she won’t promote now either

They all say should of instead of should have. And uv instead of of. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart