Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't know she was invited, thought was just a tag along with Denise ....ah sure, seems like a good trip to go on....

I would agree her content is not usually related to travelling but the stories she has put up so far have been really good. The holiday looks amazing so far, especially the hot air balloon this morning.

Reactions: 6
I would agree her content is not usually related to travelling but the stories she has put up so far have been really good. The holiday looks amazing so far, especially the hot air balloon this morning.
Definitely makes me want ot visit.

Reactions: 1
Where abouts are they? Delighted to see Jen Get a bit of a break. I am a single parent myself and it would just be a dream!

Reactions: 8
Well I wouldn't begrudge her those treats, but on the bigger scale, to me, she doesn't go away 'much'. Compared too FBG and other ,'influencers' she's one of the better ones.

Reactions: 19
She’s allowed to leave her 7 year old a few times a year ffs ! She’s a single mum and hes not a baby and he is staying with family. I would go away 3 or 4 times with my hubby every year just weddings and weekends away & then defo a few girls trips- spa night , hens etc while husband minds our son at least 4 times also - so prob 8 times a year my parents or family would help - big deal like - couldn’t be a martyr mother who never does anything without their child just ends up with burnout if u never get breaks or do anything fun.
Monart? Wineport? Don’t think he was there

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s allowed to leave her 7 year old a few times a year ffs ! She’s a single mum and hes not a baby and he is staying with family. I would go away 3 or 4 times with my hubby every year just weddings and weekends away & then defo a few girls trips- spa night , hens etc while husband minds our son at least 4 times also - so prob 8 times a year my parents or family would help - big deal like - couldn’t be a martyr mother who never does anything without their child just ends up with burnout if u never get breaks or do anything fun.
Is this a rave thread? 😅 I know the girls extended family - that’s not what they are saying. The parents mind him every day. Can add turkey to that list now too all in the past MONTH 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Is this a rave thread? 😅 I know the girls extended family - that’s not what they are saying. The parents mind him every day. Can add turkey to that list now too all in the past MONTH 🤣
How is saying that she should be allowed to go away a few times every year if she wants a rave !? Martyr mother’s and people who have that narrative that mothers should only focus every second devoted to their kids really annoy me and there’s a big breed of martyrs in Ireland still 🥴 Jen herself I have no real interest in either way I just know her thru graces page - no interest in calorie counting meals or fat loss content as no weight issue but I’m sure she appeals to some people

Reactions: 9
Gosh I really think she would be much better off in a one piece swimsuit - would be so much more flattering 🙈 I know we are all meant to say everyone should be able to wear xyz but some people look better in a swimsuit, some people shouldn’t wear hot pants - that’s just reality 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Well I think anyone should wear a bikini if they want to no matter the size and once your actual bits aren't out on show! But honestly don't make a big deal out of wearing a bikini and airbrush how you really look in it.

Reactions: 17