Jenny Apple #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realize too much going on right this minute but if were were her sister I'd be wanting to see that xray. Can that much happen in less than one week??
I'm sure the pulmonary emboli could but not the lung being completely over run with tumor. I wonder if Blobby was trying to justify the clinical trial by making it seem like her lungs were better and she wouldn't need the drain because of the trial meds.

Reactions: 9
Kyle has a groupie already. And poor Jenny hasn't even passed. "Christ like" 🤮
Next there will be Tinder for Widow’s/ Widower’s!
As if you need some random to share your grief with. Kyle has a counsellor and his significant grief was probably more as Jenny lost family focus and mobility and their normal life became dad and kids looking after a dying wife/mum. His grief from her actual death will probably be more relief that she is no longer suffering and in pain. I think he will move on but not until the kids are settled and at peace with mummy not being around. Just my thoughts 🙏🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they have filmed a goodbye message from Jenny and will post it after she passes.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I hope that she passes peacefully with her family by her side. The way that they have vlogged everything has meant that people think that they have public ownership of her. It's time for the voyeurs and nutcases to step back and give her some dignity with the privacy of her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope that she passes peacefully with her family by her side. The way that they have vlogged everything has meant that people think that they have public ownership of her. It's time for the voyeurs and nutcases to step back and give her some dignity with the privacy of her family.
I totally agree but let's face it Jenny and Kyle created those nutcases and voyeurs. The trying to identify with the viewers with the I love you so much, tell me what to do while I'm dying, here watch me suffer and die, created the intimacy with the viewers and now they feel they should share even the actual death.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I totally agree but let's face it Jenny and Kyle created those nutcases and voyeurs. The trying to identify with the viewers with the I love you so much, tell me what to do while I'm dying, here watch me suffer and die, created the intimacy with the viewers and now they feel they should share even the actual death.
You are spot on.

Reactions: 5
As if you need some random to share your grief with.
Let's face it, these YouTube channels have been letting people share everything with 'randoms' all along so sharing grief with them is no big leap.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I've been thinking about the issue of consent. Jenny may well have wanted to film her life through disease progression and that exercise may indeed have informed/educated some people about death/dying - to each their own, it repels me for my own personal reasons - but...what about consent during the disease process? Jenny has been out of it on opioids for some time, heavy opioids, and frankly at times has acted as though she doesn't know whether it's New York or New Year. I am on cocodamol 30/500 and I have to be VERY careful about dosage because it can make me extremely sleepy and out of it. This medication is nothing compared to Jenny's and I have seen Jenny zone out and 'disappear' multiple times on camera. The bottom line is that I'm not sure that she has been able to fully consent to this 'documentary series' which has so far provided a shiny new truck, thousands of dollars worth of Disney merch and god knows what else.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As if you need some random to share your grief with. Kyle has a counsellor and his significant grief was probably more as Jenny lost family focus and mobility and their normal life became dad and kids looking after a dying wife/mum. His grief from her actual death will probably be more relief that she is no longer suffering and in pain. I think he will move on but not until the kids are settled and at peace with mummy not being around. Just my thoughts 🙏🏻
When I was at school, a girl’s mum passed away very suddenly from meningitis. It was a massive shock to everyone. She had been the kind of housewife who did everything for her two daughters and husband. Within 8 months, the dad had married someone else and she’d moved into the original house. I don’t have an opinion on it because I think people handle grief in all kinds of ways but it’s an interesting thing to consider isn’t it?

Reactions: 10
Well I think moving on like that in 8 months is distasteful at best. Maybe I'm just a selfish witch. I'd like to think I would take more time to be replaced!

Reactions: 14
The prayer warriors are so funny. For months they've been saying that the prayers were working, predicting a full recovery for Jenny in the he name of Jesus Christ blah blah, praise the lord etc., 😅🤦🏼and now that she's dying they're still praying, for what I'm not sure, a peaceful death... the loving arms of the lord wrapping her blah blah... and despite all the suffering and the relentless torture she's been through for 2 years, Jenny's still asking for prayers??? Humans are crazy. 💁🏼
---
Within 8 months, the dad had married someone else and she’d moved into the original house.
Some men can't live without a woman for practical reasons. They're useless on their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I think moving on like that in 8 months is distasteful at best. Maybe I'm just a selfish witch. I'd like to think I would take more time to be replaced!
I read that some people handle grief this way. They are hit with the fear of their own mortality and consumed by a feeling they need to prove they are living.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't care - doesn't change my feeling that it's disrespectful. People take longer to get another dog when their pet has died.
---
While we're on that subject, I thought it was so upsetting when Jenny was lying there telling YouTube that Kyle is allowed to marry again etc etc. I would have expected him to stop her with something like "you don't need to worry about that". But no - for God sake, the woman is lying dying and he didn't intervene.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@Farblegargoyles Jenny has made it very clear that she wants to be filmed until the bitter end. She's always been the opposite of a private person, if you've watched her videos you've seen her in every possible way and heard her talk about all kinds of stuff that a lot of people would consider embarrassing to share publicly. She thrives on the attention. She has no boundaries, no limits, and no shame and her fans love her because she's honest, raw and unfiltered. Sure, she's been out of it and high and stoned lately but at the same time still her old self --exhibitionism included.

She definitely wants to be on camera. I don't get the people blaming it on Blobby. On the other hand Blobby himself has never disagreed with any of that, in fact he seems to roll with everything Jenny decides to do, say, and show, it's not like he knows better or has a different point of view which could make him intervene, draw the line, stop Jenny from oversharing. He's a clueless simpleton.

Now she looks crazier than ever, sure, it's from the drugs but it's not like without the drugs she'd have magically all of a sudden turned into this decent, private person who cherishes her sacred moments with her family.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.