Jenny Apple #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the genuine shock of yesterday's news prompted them to film. They certainly didn't expect to go the ER and then get the news she only has a few days left, especially since her team said they were "concerned" about her breathing difficulties and didn't tell her to come in immediately.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That was a sad watch. It’s certainly a new era having cancer vloggers dying ‘live’ … peace to Jenny and I hope the family just stop and forget the camera for a while so they can concentrate on those beautiful kids!
I watched this video last night. Jenny has been ill poor Winnie's entire life.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Youtube lives are compensated differently than regular videos. It's a big algorithm of length, viewer engagement (hence her asking for suggestions), viewers watching until the end, etc, but there isn't the usual ad revenue.
While they're live streaming= no ads, however, if you watch them later you do get the ad.

Reactions: 7
I agree with much of this. On one hand, I was slightly horrified that they were filming these 2 lives showing Jenny panicked and close to the end, but on the other, I agree that their channel has become completely addictive to them. I also thought the kids seemed so at ease in the hospital room, playing in the window and not in a state of distress. Maybe Jenny and Kyle have achieved something valuable in this respect. Those children are well aware she's dying soon, but they appear to be coping. I don't have a problem with Kyle and Jenny's GFM or monetising the account. If it takes pressure off him in the months to come, good luck to him.
'I also thought the kids seemed so at ease in the hospital room, playing in the window and not in a state of distress. Maybe Jenny and Kyle have achieved something valuable in this respect. Those children are well aware she's dying soon, but they appear to be coping.' - Very interesting. I did not know, I did not watch the 2nd live. Maybe they did it 'right' by including the kids and exposing them to all this and getting them used to it (and Jenny's end). Maybe the kids are well-adjusted. Maybe this is the way to do it.

Reactions: 13
While they're live streaming= no ads, however, if you watch them later you do get the ad.
I think at this point they have no choice but to do live...they do not purposely play the TT timeline games. Jenny is the editor and I don't think she will be doing that anymore so live is it + IG.

Reactions: 10
I wish they would put some bedsheet's on that mattress and place a pillow behind her neck … possibly even an air mattress would be good.
Agree with everyone regarding the children looking and sounding happy and at ease. That’s the resilience of kids … they adapt and keep moving forward.
Kyle looks very sad.

Reactions: 12
I find some of it to be in bad taste but I'm still not sure if it's blatant exploitativeness and grabbiness or just 2 people who are extremely open and are so addicted to documenting all this that they don't even understand that it could be too much. And at the same time I agree with suzeq who implied that it's good to talk about death. Death shouldn't be taboo. And it seems to be Jenny who so wants to be filmed. Maybe it really is their way of coping (like Tiffany's, allegedly). However, I still hope their kids will not be exposed to these videos, whatever their age. It would be distressing to see their mum so distressed. I saw my grandma distressed and it still haunts me. I don't know how people cope. So yes, I'm conflicted about this.
I agree. It certainly would help if death was less taboo. People get scared of the end of life stage because they don’t know what to expect.

Reactions: 11
I wish they would put some bedsheet's on that mattress and place a pillow behind her neck … possibly even an air mattress would be good.
Agree with everyone regarding the children looking and sounding happy and at ease. That’s the resilience of kids … they adapt and keep moving forward.
Kyle looks very sad.
Someone above posted an older video when Jenny was first diagnosed...and pointed out Winnie has never known her mom not being sick...and Ellis was pretty young and may still remember when things did not revolve around hospital..staying with relatives/friends etc. but given their ages and with help from Kyle they will be fine...just don't push those videos at them to watch...ever!!!

Reactions: 13
I wonder if COH would have ever told her that she is actively dying, she should be in a hospice facility, she should stop taking the pointless clinical trial drug, no Christmas this year, put down her last wishes NOW, and start to arreange her funeral.
---
Recap:
jenny was taken to their local hospital bc tests revealed that she had suffered multiple? Pulmonary Emboli? She is not stable enough to be transferred to CoH. She is having difficulty breathing and is in pain. They admitted her for treatment. after seeing her ct chrst results an oncologist? Told them that Jenny was actively dying. Kyle tells us during two live videos yesterday, that Jenny hadn’t been doing so well the past five days. He also said that her left lung is full of cancerous tumours. The family and close friends are gathering. Jenny comes on the video and despite her condition seems very lucid and gives direction to Kyle on what he should do after her passing. Kyle speaks about transitioning to “comfort” care at some point, but at this point we are not sure what level of treatment she is on besides high flow oxygen and pain medication. No other info known at present I believe.

Please feel free to add, edit or correct any missing or wrong info. Lots of details were not given or explained, which is perfectly fine.
I wonder if COH would have ever told her that she is actively dying, she should be in a hospice facility, she should stop taking the pointless clinical trial drug, no Christmas this year, put down her last wishes NOW, and start to arreange her funeral.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
---

I had that same thought given how drastically things evolved in the time between being at COH and this new hospital. EVen if a patient insists on staying in a trial I would think they could and should have stopped it.

I had that same thought given how drastically things evolved in the time between being at COH and this new hospital. EVen if a patient insists on staying in a trial I would think they could and should have stopped it.
It totally makes very little sense. I understand the pulmonary emboli happened suddenly but her left lung didn't become totally tumor over night. They were talking about pulling the drain catheter and her going swimming a week ago and 5 days ago so they had to have imaged her left lung.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Blobby clearly didn't tell us the truth. I'm sure the docs explained to them why the pleural effusions had stopped but since it wasn't good news they decided not to tell us. Of course Blobby knew that she would never swim again, he was just being ridiculous with the forced cheerfulness. After all, he had to. Remember the "rules"? Jenny had requested smiles and happiness until the end. No one is allowed to show sadness. Hence her sister's Cheshire cat smile in every video.

Reactions: 17
I'm glad that her friends and family are hopefully spending time with her but I'm sure after the horrible news yesterday her viewers are very anxious for an update.
---
Kyle has a groupie already. And poor Jenny hasn't even passed. "Christ like" 🤮
that's just gross

• Heart
It totally makes very little sense. I understand the pulmonary emboli happened suddenly but her left lung didn't become totally tumor over night. They were talking about pulling the drain catheter and her going swimming a week ago and 5 days ago so they had to have imaged her left lung.
Yes I rewatched that video from last week and they did an xray to see about the drain getting removed. I have to think the xray would have shown something pretty drastic based on the reports less than a week later. I mean does an xray only show fluid or did the person looking at it have some tunnel vision and only looked for fluid. Her biggest worry last week was taking the prednisone or as she calls it "moon face" drug. This is the video where she is dressed in pink and looks propped up and so awful and Kyle says give me that "little smile" and then asks her to do the "little shimmy" and she ignores him. It is a troubling video especially now that we know what is happening today. She was actually seen by a pumonologist ...don't they listen to lungs? Assume the sounds would be drastically different with that much tumor? So many questions.
---
Kyle has a groupie already. And poor Jenny hasn't even passed. "Christ like" 🤮
just disgusting.

• Heart
Yes I rewatched that video from last week and they did an xray to see about the drain getting removed. I have to think the xray would have shown something pretty drastic based on the reports less than a week later. I mean does an xray only show fluid or did the person looking at it have some tunnel vision and only looked for fluid. Her biggest worry last week was taking the prednisone or as she calls it "moon face" drug. This is the video where she is dressed in pink and looks propped up and so awful and Kyle says give me that "little smile" and then asks her to do the "little shimmy" and she ignores him. It is a troubling video especially now that we know what is happening today. She was actually seen by a pumonologist ...don't they listen to lungs? Assume the sounds would be drastically different with that much tumor? So many questions.
The whole thing just doesn't ring true. I don't know if Jenny was so out of it she didn't comprehend what the pulmonologist said and then Blobby just made crap up for the video or they have the most incompetent doctor on the planet.

The whole thing just doesn't ring true. I don't know if Jenny was so out of it she didn't comprehend what the pulmonologist said and then Blobby just made crap up for the video or they have the most incompetent doctor on the planet.
I realize too much going on right this minute but if were were her sister I'd be wanting to see that xray. Can that much happen in less than one week??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.