Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She allows her baby to pull the antlers of the hotel reindeer and posts a about it. The selfentitlement of these influences is shocking.
I have small children and have taken many photos in hotels but I do my best to ensure nothing gets broken.
Total head to first allow it and then use it as a photo op 🙄

Reactions: 6
Very self entitled behaviour. Babies grab everything but you remove anything that is dangerous or not your property from them. The amount of photos of my kids with either myself or my husband holding their hands to stop them from breaking something thet isn't ours Jennifer obviously doesn't care but posting it is the surprising part.

Reactions: 3
She’s getting absolutely chewed about the photo she put up. What a complete dope.

Reactions: 2
Pictures eating dinner 3 hours ago. Then the video of her spitting a shot into a glass of wine. Zero clue of what's really going on in the world. Disrespectful and unnecessary to be out let alone posting videos of her and her friends while drunk.

Reactions: 1
Yet she continues to post instastories. She looks three sheets to the wind.
I can see nothing of this! Must have deleted! Fill me in pleasssae!!

Deleted all of her stories there 🙄
Pictures eating dinner 3 hours ago. Then the video of her spitting a shot into a glass of wine. Zero clue of what's really going on in the world. Disrespectful and unnecessary to be out let alone posting videos of her and her friends while drunk.
Sure she got more free baby stuff this morning, alls well with the world 🙄

Could she get any closer to her pals? Jennifer has no cop on.

😂 Everything deleted! She looked pissed.
Missed her stories

Missed that but nothing can get in the way of her social life

Attachments

What did people say on the photo? I love when they delete all the stories it just highlights how wrong they know it was!

Not only is she ripping people off with her clothes and jewellery, she also claims to make her hats from scratch. I know for a fact that she buys her large hat bases from millinery suppliers in the UK and then puts some flowers or beads on them. She charges huge money for these which is so dishonest claiming them as hand made. I'm sure she does make some smaller pieces, but there's no way she makes the bigger pieces. She's not the only one at it. I coukd name a few.
This is a true fact and it drive me nuts! Claiming handmade!!!!

• Wow
There was a video her friend put up (now deleted) of Jennifer taking a baby Guinness shot and the spitting it into a wine glass ! Please tell me one of you saw it?! It was only up briefly this evening. She’s tit faced drunk Somehow with her 1h45m.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What did people say on the photo? I love when they delete all the stories it just highlights how wrong they know it was!
Ppl were commenting about lack of social distancing and no masks etc.... and what looked like 5/6 different households mixing ... a dirty delete then when it all got too much for her

There was a video her friend put up (now deleted) of Jennifer taking a baby Guinness shot and the spitting it into a wine glass ! Please tell me one of you saw it?! It was only up briefly this evening. She’s tit faced drunk Somehow with her 1h45m.
I saw it 🤣🤣 and the quote "the real jennifer wrynne" on it was hilarious 😆

I saw it 🤣🤣 and the quote "the real jennifer wrynne" on it was hilarious 😆
Brilliant! Some hangover in the morning she ll have when it’s not just the ‘you’re stunning’ comments she has to scroll over ... the realisation that you took this piss just that bit too far this time. The minute they get any negative feedback boom deleted. Will she ‘come on’ to address it like the Ali express saga!! Unlikely. Too vain and in need of the you look great comments far too much to conceal her absolute disregard for the pandemic. Just shows you how followers go to their lollipop heads .... save us from the try on of cheap tat please.

It's annoying when Jennifer and others flaunt the rules. We have crazy numbers of covid-19 cases and it's rising all the time. To behaviour like this is disgraceful.
I am not going to be seeing any of my family over Christmas. We are staying on our own. To protect my dad who had a heart attack last year.

Hey Jennifer, the Covid incidence here, as of yesterday, was the highest it’s been since March. Our 14 day incidence is the highest in EUROPE!!!! And yeah, Leitrim had under 5 cases yesterday, but guess what, people like you will send that rate soaring. But hey, you’ve had your fun and that’s all that matters🙄🙄 I honestly hope that you have the worst hangover today, you 100% deserve it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.