Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boots on the poor baby 🙄 Obviously the insta pic is worth more than the child’s actual comfort. They look like they’d hurt if they were kicked off.
She’s bad isn’t she .
I have a son two months older than her son and I wouldn’t even consider shoes for him . Soft slippers maybe at a push ... but I don’t even like putting jeans on him because they can be uncomfortable !

Reactions: 4
When I saw them I thought her mother had bought them for when he was walking. Definitely not suitable for such a young baby.

Reactions: 2
When I saw them I thought her mother had bought them for when he was walking. Definitely not suitable for such a young baby.
Same as. The child seems to be more used for ‘content’ than anything. Constant reference to living in the €120 brown Thomas leggings since birth also ..... why the emphasis on the stretch, no baby weight to speak of. Just find it condescending to regular mothers.

Reactions: 3
She looks very thin and unhealthy. Not a pick on her. She can't be more than a size 4. She used to look so much better when she had a extra few pounds on. I laugh at her on about how amazing spanx and yet is always flogging cheap ones in paid ads
Her crotch looks like a barbie doll in these photos and she looks so much older than she did. She is such a pretty woman but looks dreadful now

She looks very thin and unhealthy. Not a pick on her. She can't be more than a size 4. She used to look so much better when she had a extra few pounds on. I laugh at her on about how amazing spanx and yet is always flogging cheap ones in paid ads
Her hair is the biggest part of her. The hips or lack there of and the thigh gap is startling. She must eat very little.

She look frail. The pressure these women put themselves under.

• Sad
She is shockingly thin, I actually gasped. I feel very sad for her what ever is going on with her, take a break from social media and get herself better. She is a young mother. I felt really uncomfortable and sad seeing her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
She is shockingly thin, I actually gasped. I feel very sad for her what ever is going on with her, take a break from social media and get herself better. She is a young mother. I felt really uncomfortable and sad seeing her.
I felt the same to, her weightloss is frightening she has gone to far. Jennifer was a stunning looking lady but has lost to much weight and doesn't look healthy. I know I shouldn't be commenting on anyone's weight, (I'm no oil painting) but I genuinely hope she is OK. Especially after having her little baba I know can be very tough and not an easy time.

Reactions: 5
Did any one feel like the question she answered on her page tonight were her asking fake questions to herself?
who would ask her where she got her rug from or when and where she got her ring from

Reactions: 7
I just looked at her stories now after reading here but personally I am absolutely obsessed with that ring and have been looking for a similar one for ages so it would be something I'd be interested in knowing alright. I suppose when you are looking for something and see other people with it it stands out to you more. Probs what happened with the person who asked about the rug (personally would never have noticed the rug but I'm not on the look out for one)

Did any one feel like the question she answered on her page tonight were her asking fake questions to herself?
who would ask her where she got her rug from or when and where she got her ring from
Defo. The food answer was laughable. I also make home cooked meals but am a size 12 and happy with that! Carbs mentioned last ..... noted. Walking alone would not make you that severely underweight whereas eating very little on the other hand ......

Reactions: 6
I thought that.

Reactions: 1
That was the first thing that came into my head. She is her own biggest fan.

I also noticed the portion of dinner was larger this evening. Must have been having a read here.

Reactions: 5
Is this the lady who modelled for Msc?I’m maybe getting confused I haven’t saw one of the girls model in a while who owns it hope she’s ok!

Has anyone seen her Christmas Tree it would still be on her stories..its the most miserable little yoke i'd be embarassed to post a pic🤣🤣Just because its her shes so prim & proper i'm so surprised...

Just had a look! Agree! Would have expected a more extravagant tree! Looks like she hasn’t much space for it though. Her fave parts of the house include the hallway and her bedroom .... where the mirrors and the best decor are on show. Or maybe the clinical kitchen that she actually cooks in so thumbs up for that coz unlike most influencers with their show kitchens who never use them. Probably waiting to be gifted a right tree!🤣

• Haha
Wasn't it her grandmothers old house that she renovated. I don't think its very big. As much as I don't like her it's good to see her not going for a huge mansion that she can't really afford.
I was surprised by how small the tree was but if you don't have the space.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.