Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoy Jennifer’s insta. Seems some people on this post have some kind of personal vendetta against her 🙈 maybe jealous, not sure. The millinery business is after falling flat cause of covid so I don’t blame her posting ADs to make some money

Reactions: 1
I enjoy Jennifer’s insta. Seems some people on this post have some kind of personal vendetta against her 🙈 maybe jealous, not sure. The millinery business is after falling flat cause of covid so I don’t blame her posting ADs to make some money
More to do with her flogging Ali express stuff at a 500% markup!

Reactions: 12
I am glad you enjoy her content but many of us have issues with her shoddy behaviour. Flogging aliexpress crap at huge mark ups while claiming it was designer pieces. One ad after another for cheap, tatty clothes, continued breaking of covid-19 restrictions and I could keep going.

Believe me none of us are jealous of Ms Wrynne and I find it hilarious that you think that. Also let's not forget that she is not the only business that has been affected by the this pandemic. Most of us have been in one way or another.

Reactions: 10
Actually I find this too. There's a personal twang to a few accounts commenting on here. I don't agree with the Ali express mind you. And I most certainly have been kicked in the hoohaa more times than I can remember because of this bloody virus.

Reactions: 2
Actually I find this too. There's a personal twang to a few accounts commenting on here. I don't agree with the Ali express mind you. And I most certainly have been kicked in the hoohaa more times than I can remember because of this bloody virus.
No, people have just had enough of her and other influencers take the p**s. Her Ali shenanigans, the not using ad, gifted etc, the constant flogging of cheap tat, the thinking they are above the regulations. If you think that has a personal twang fair enough but its actually calling out and that's the whole point of tattle.

Many of us bought from Jennifer and are annoyed by her flogging aliex crap that we purchased in good faith, tatty and badly made hats. Her continued disregard to the restrictions, her lack of decent content plus a whole lot more.

Reactions: 8
Just unfollowed, over the constant ads it's literally a shopping channel, no other content. I'm also pregnant with my first baby and seeing her getting thinner by the day gives me post baby anxiety already, that is not healthy.

And as @Goldvoya mentioned, myself and family & friends spent hundreds of euros in her powerscourt shop for weddings and events only to find out after it was hugely marked up bulk product masquerading as her original styles. Fall from grace.

Reactions: 7
Just unfollowed, over the constant ads it's literally a shopping channel, no other content. I'm also pregnant with my first baby and seeing her getting thinner by the day gives me post baby anxiety already, that is not healthy.

And as @Goldvoya mentioned, myself and family & friends spent hundreds of euros in her powerscourt shop for weddings and events only to find out after it was hugely marked up bulk product masquerading as her original styles. Fall from grace.
Unfollowed also recently. The pandemic have shown a lot of these for all they are. Good luck with your baby. Had my first in April and looking at her did not help my post baby body confidence but now almost 8 mts on feel great after easing back into fitness and healthier eating, a gradual approach. Back to pre pregnancy weight but have to work on toning. Eating very little is not the answer so she’s no role model.

Reactions: 5
Unfollowed also recently. The pandemic have shown a lot of these for all they are. Good luck with your baby. Had my first in April and looking at her did not help my post baby body confidence but now almost 8 mts on feel great after easing back into fitness and healthier eating, a gradual approach. Back to pre pregnancy weight but have to work on toning. Eating very little is not the answer so she’s no role model.
👏 Exactly this!! Xx

Reactions: 3
View attachment 332349 Am I being daft or is she breaking the rules again ?
Must have killed her til now... she was out for dinner a few times a week all summer long when the baby was only a few weeks old. Each to their own but she must have great help. I had baby in middle of lockdown a month before her and I’ve been out for dinner twice in total in the last 8 mts; once with my partner and once with my mum and sister. She has a great time!

Must have killed her til now... she was out for dinner a few times a week all summer long when the baby was only a few weeks old. Each to their own but she must have great help. I had baby in middle of lockdown a month before her and I’ve been out for dinner twice in total in the last 8 mts; once with my partner and once with my mum and sister. She has a great time!
Same ! My baby Born 7 months ago and only been out once !!

Reactions: 2
@ttxx exactly. The only place allowed before Friday is outdoor dining and she’s hardly sitting outside dressed like that.

Edited to say you actually aren’t even allowed outside dining until friday

Last edited:
@ttxx exactly. The only place allowed before Friday is outdoor dining and she’s hardly sitting outside dressed like that.

Edited to say you actually aren’t even allowed outside dining until friday
Yeah after I posted I thought where can she actually be going ..... to a house obv 🙄can’t resist putting up an outfit pic. She could have gone without telling the world like.

She’s been out every night this weekend! Dressed to the nines
Great childminders. Lucky her. Been out for dinner twice in 8mts of my baba. So many dinners out for all the influencers and so little eating. The irony is priceless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.