Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unfluential

Major red flags when a bride just shares a photo of herself without the groom
Major red flags is a bit much, my other half despises when people share his picture on social media. I have enough respect for him to not share him on social media. As is his right. His sister shares him on her social media and it annoys him so much. It's simply a matter of respecting someone's privacy.

Reactions: 5

khaigs

VIP Member
IMG_7315.jpeg

I have to say, I’m not impressed with her dress (not that she has to impress me or anything 🤣). But it’s really not what I imagined she would be in. She’s spent a year showing off her figure and this dress bulks her up a lot. Hair is blah at best. Shoes look very simple, I’d love a closer look!

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Does anyone know who sponsored the sellotape that day 😂😂 not much left. She thought it was akin to a royal wedding but now it’s getting tackier by the hour.

• Haha

Lurkinglou

Wedding scent shopping??? A day out for wedding scent shopping. Firstly, call it perfume like a normal person. Secondly, don't you advertise some shite cheap perfume.

• Haha

POLLY1934

I also spent quite a bit of money in her shop on bags and jewellery which came in lovely packaging but was such poor quality it is obvious now they were aliexpress. Earrings in particular were such poor quality I never wore them. Ever since I just can’t deal with her shilling and constant ads, us plebs paying for her lifestyle it’s disgusting.
Exactly she only buys the best like BTs is her go to....jen wont be fooled by poor quality sorry u got caught out, thankfully i never bought off her, but i did get a hat made off a well known milliner and i mentioned jennifer wrynne hats ( jen was one of the main go to hat makers at the time) and she said nothing in a bad way just in a matter of fact way something along the lines Jen was actually was not qualified as a milliner ( no idea what u need) and she bought in the hats pre made and finished them...she didnt make them from scratch like this lady did...I know mine was made with beads and materials using a mould, cause i came uo with a rough idea so wasnt like she told me what i could have....took few weeks, i dont know im not in the trade or im not a regular hat person so no idea....
she dines in the best , rolys bistro or ivy for lunch, ..I just about get a break at lunch time...cause ibe a real job with deadlines and a real boss that expect alot ...
Do you think she used any jewellers to make her engagement and then wedding band no she did not...
I don't think it has come up who her jewellers is......
The milking of the wedding is not over yet.....
I will say again like i already did it looked a great wedding, they all looked fabulous, I loved the pink dress and flowers,flower girls and Mil outfits and she did use alot of irish suppliers....
So I gave Praise where its due.....
But jen didn't pay for this with her hard saved money.....
It's from flogging crap doing adds....implying she believes in a product which we know she wouldn't use.....
Even her free seat SUV, it was said here she has a BMW also, of course she didn't go in and have the second family car a seat after getting a free one.....give back cause she got a free car....hubby prob drives the BMW...doubt jen be seen in a seat if wasn't free,not a bloody chance....I could be wrong...she backing brands cause there free or ads not because she would use or buy them.....

Lurkinglou

All of the above Also scammed by her. True I don't know Jennifer, nor do I know her husband or children. Disturbingly enough, I would know her children if I met them on the street/zoo etc because their mother thinks it's okay for complete strangers to know her kids. I know she isn't the only one and not the worst of them, but it's an exploitative and dangerous epidemic. As a mother myself I cannot understand why you would expose your children like that

• Heart

Madscone

VIP Member
The whole wedding is pure tack for me! What's with all the pink? Screams big fat gypsy wedding tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lurkinglou

Why is she dressing like a mother of the bride/groom for a family dinner. I usually love 8th sign dresses but that pink is very mumsy. Also, someone has been reading here I suspect. Giving granny the night off eh 😉

Since youre reading maybe you should advise Granny Mary to have a foundation shade match done. I know, a bit bitchy, but if it was my Mam I would tell her she's wearing a shade 10 times too dark.

Last edited:
  • Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
The YSL brooch is the nail in the travellers marble coffin. I don’t know anyone under 70 who wears a brooch anyway why do they age themselves so much with the royal style? She always looks like shes ready to help the priest hand out communion
Handing out communion - Deceased!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

rageinducing

Chatty Member
Leitrims QVC shopping channel at its finest... Sad cringe
What's sadder is he mouths off locally she makes more than him...what a goon
By selling her soul, no thanks. She’s as vacuous. Doesn’t seem to realise what’s important in life. Looking good and labels are her reason for living. She had a talent for making hats and had a decent business just doing that but greed took over. She realised she could make much more money being a QVC type dolly and for way less effort. I’m not sure where it ends for her, like what’s the ultimate goal, become a millionaire/billionaire selling lies to gullible people?

rageinducing

Chatty Member

She isn't the most extreme but definitely needs to read this. The constant using the children for content and selling should be considered exploitation
There’s millions like her too. The sooner they bring in a law to say you can’t use your children for ads, PR etc the better because it’s scandalous

memyselfi

VIP Member
I have to say she does look stunning, so much more beautiful without all the filters she looks more natural! Not a huge fan of the dress myself but it did suit her and I think she looks very happy. I think that’s just hubby to bes face I don’t think he is a smiler which is unfortunate!

Lurkinglou

My opinion of her would improve if she stopped calling photos 'snaps".
And also is we did not have to see the "last few days in snaps" that generally consists of her opening shoe boxes.

Speaking of shoes, I'm sure the staff of Jimmy Choo were thrilled to have 2 toddlers with sticky hands in.

khaigs

VIP Member
The outfit on her and her peddling around on the bike. Does she realise how ridiculous she looks